Marriage Notice?!

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara

Finishing class was successful, except the fact that Jiyong kept drinking my coffee, I already warned him to get his own but he is as stubborn as a mule! I packed up quickly and waited for Bom to see Jiyong waiting for me. It is very rare that he does not rush off to the cafeteria first. He swiftly grab the files from my table and held them in his hands, Bom laughed aloud and said,” Jiyong, the file is pink and purple…”  Jiyong looked at it and hugged it closer to his body as I sling my cross body on my shoulder and held onto it tightly, not wanting to let him get it off me as well. Once is enough. Bom finished packing up her materials as she waited for us, Jiyong held my hand with his large ones as we made our way towards the exit. When we almost reached, I hesitated to walk out as I slightly pulled my hand out of his grip but it got tighter as he gave me a peck on the cheeks and pulled me out of the doorway. In the morning, nobody was there, now there is everybody and he is the famous school guy…

Bom stood by us and walked with us as the crowd started whispering and pointing, Bom smirked and said beneath her breath to us,” And you wonder if even celebrities even have this kind of popularity.” Jiyong laughed at that statement as we made our way to the cafeteria, the entire cafeteria went silent, and I am not kidding nor exaggerating… I groaned under my breath as Jiyong seemed oblivious to every single thing! We made our way to the table to see Daesung and Youngbae acting all lovingly and mushy, Daesung squealed in a high pitched voice,” Oppa! Finally Jiyong Oppa can get married, finally, I thought no one wanted him!” He began to pretend to fake cry as Youngbae nodded and patted his back, pretending the sniff loudly,” It is okay! We can finally kick him out of the house! Finally! I thought he was going to grow old with Gaho!” I took my seat as Jiyong rolled his eyes, whacking them both on the head and scolded,” Yah! What kick me out of the house? I will kick you two out first!” The entire table of people burst out laughing as Youngbae and Daesung hugged each other, pouting while Jiyong went to grab some food for us.

Min checked her nails before haughtily saying,” Unnie, you are dating Jiyong Oppa?” She rolled her eyes and Jia patted her while loudly muttering,” He must have pitied her loads. She is not like our Suzy Unnie!” I saw CL stopped eating, and laid down her utensils, she looked up sharply, followed by loudly giving an impact on the white table, gaining all the attention on her. The guys looked up at her silently, not daring to move another muscle. Everyone in this group knows that 2ne1 and Miss A have bad blood, but we all kept it silent. So nobody came to any conclusion, leaving Miss A to be as after all, Suzy is TOP’s girlfriend. CL stared right to the direction of Jia and said as sharp as an arrow,” Once is alright, but watch your limit, you are talking about my people that way, and one more time, I won’t give any face or tolerance to you!” She took her seat and grabbed her chopsticks and spoon, continuing to eat her kimchi fried rice without a word. Jiyong came back to break the tension, he came back with two sandwiches as he sat beside me, I gave him the look with a pair furrowed eyebrow and mouthed,’ CL and Jia’ He nodded, noting not to say anything wrong as he unwrapped the chicken sandwich and pass it to me before unwrapping his beef sandwiching and munching into it himself.

I took a bite into my sandwich and looked up to see Jiyong looking at me, well maybe not me, but my sandwich. I smiled and gave him a wavering bite as he ate it up slowly, muttering,” Should have gotten chicken instead!” I held onto his wrist and pushed the white wrapped up sandwich closer to my mouth and took a bite of it, savoring the beef flavored sandwich. It is true; today’s beef is slightly burnt. We both looked up to see the gang looking at us as we looked at them sheepishly. Seungri had one of his pets over so he paid no attention but Youngbae looked towards Daesung and fake cried loudly into his shoulders,” Dae Hyung! They are such inconsiderate brats! They left their cold and lonely friend alone!” Daesung patted his shoulders, refraining himself from laughing as Jiyong sighed and buried his face into my shoulders, trying to hide his red cheeks from embarrassment.  We ended lunch quickly due to embarrassment and hurriedly headed to the park.

I sat down on the grass leaning against the tree trunk as Jiyong found his place and lay down with his head in my lap. I giggled as he shift his head around, tickling my lap, I poked his nose and sticked out my tongue,” Yah! It’s ticklish!” He looked into my eyes and gave a perfect smile radiating off, making me smile as well. Our moment was totally ruined by a sudden yell of,” Perfect! I got it guys! They are my OTP for now!” We both turned towards where the voice was coming from in confusion to meet with Minzy’s screaming as she waved around her DSLR, showing off the little moment we were just having.

[A/N: The photo is like this but the setting is on the grass, imagine Dara and Jiyong]

Jiyong pouted and ignored Minzy and the little group of friends gathered there as he turned to me and asked playfully,” Do we know them, Rabbit?” I shook my head, going along with it,” I don’t think so, Ji.” He calmly nodded as I planted a kiss on his lips. He gave off a bigger smile as he use

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter