The Return of HIM

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara 

Naega jeil jal naga

Naega jeil jal naga

Naega jeil jal na-

I answered the ringing phone sleepily; I took a look at the clock first, 4.30AM, who in the world would disturb my precious sleep? Without checking the caller I.D, I just answered in a sleep mode, still lying sideways.

“Yeobosaeyo?” I sleepily answered to be returned with loud blaring music and drunken voices everywhere, I pulled the phone away from my ear to ask the question again. I heard a clear but drunk reply this time, clearly.

“Dara, why did-didn’t you answer my call e-earlier?” I heard a slight hiccup before the caller continued,” I miss you so much~” I sat up straight in bewilderment, I took a look at the caller I.D to see the name going off, Lee DongHae, I sighed and walked towards the balcony and sat at the swing sit provided and swung back and forth in the cold night. I calmly told him,” You are drunk, we’ll talk when you are sober.” I heard loud shouts of protest as he came back,” No…no… Come back to me!” I silently breathed and told him,” We’re over, we were over since two years ago, you broke it and now you want us to get back together?” I heard his uneven hiccup breathing as he sternly asked,” You were with Kwon Jiyong earlier.” He made a statement instead of a question, how did he know? He hung up the phone abruptly.

I grab the bottled water that was place on the table and took a gulp from it. I shakily dialed Jiyong’s number hesitantly, should I disturb him? I gave second thoughts and allowed the number to ring a few times till he actually picked up. I went silent as his sleepy voice filled the phone,” D-Dara? What’s wrong?” I covered my mouth and evened out my breathing as I answered the voice,” H-hello Jiyong, did I disturb you in sleeping? What am I talking about, of course I did! Who am I kidding?” I blabbered. I heard a lot of shifting coming from his side of the phone, I loudly exclaimed,” Well, ignore me, bye!” he stopped me abruptly,” Yah! What’s wrong? Talk to me, Dara, talk to me rabbit, right now,” He commanded, I let the tears seep through as I slightly,” Aniyo, nothing is wrong, I just wanted to prank call you.” I heard his sigh and he muttered,” Dara, don’t lie, or I will go over right now.” He can’t! He would wake the girls up, and they would be suspicious. “Fine, I will tell you… Lee DongHae just called me.” I heard his silent breathing which was erratic, and asked,” Did you answer?” I reluctantly replied, timidly,” Yes…?” I heard his voice emit a low growl but retracted it soon. He softened his voice,” What did the bastard want from you?” I rejected,” Don’t be such a mean jerk face; calling him a bastard…Anyways he was drunk, no big deal.”

He emphasized, not taking my answer as an actual answer,” What did he say?” I sighed and just summed up everything,” He wanted to take me back and , but he was drunk, most probably calling the wrong person, so I just hung up on him after he made his confession.” Jiyong went silent, before asking,” If he actually wants to take you back, will you accept it?” The question left me stranded… I bit my lips and answered timidly,” I’ll consider?” It sounded more like a question to me instead. Immediately, I heard Jiyong mutter his goodbye after a loud voice yelled at him, most probably Seungri yelling at him to go to sleep already as Seungri is a sensitive sleeper since young.

Although the line was cut off, I still let the sound linger in my ears toot…toot…toot… I dejectedly shut away and phone and wondered to myself,” Why the did I call Jiyong? I should have just consulted one of the girls. After all, he is just Kwon Jiyong.” I sighed and checked the timing, it reflected brightly in my dimly lit room, 6AM , if I fall asleep now, I would just feel grumpy and sleepy being woken up in another 2 hours, I should just prepare breakfast for the girls, after all, I have not step into the kitchen for a proper meal in a while. I hurriedly took a morning bath, after shivering for a while, washing up and brushing my teeth. I changed and applied my makeup, making sure all my flaws were covered up before exiting the room.

Dara: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=132363326

I brushed my hair backwards and headed to the kitchen, making some simple scrambled egg with sausages as the side set and canned mushroom soup, making sure the aroma fill the entire dorm to wake up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter