Ignorance

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom 

Immediately after CL ran out of the club, we ran after her without any words. But she boarded the taxi not allowing us to catch up with her. Dara paced around as she unlocked her car, Minzy and I climbed into the backseat as Dara sped to nearby places as we look out of the window to search for CL. Minzy took out her phone and started speed dialing CL, without stopping. She sighed in frustration as she kicked the back of the passenger seat which was empty,” Answer the ing phone Unnie!”

Dara cursed aloud while driving through streets,” Stupid Seungri, believing her instead of CL.” The car suddenly jerked forward with huge force as I held Minzy from launching forward, Dara turned around  and apologetically said,” Sorry, the car cut in front of me.” She looked worriedly, checking for any injuries on us as she sighed and heavily leaned her back on the car seat, Minzy suggested,” Let’s go back to the dorm. I have news to cheer you guys up.” Dara drove us back to the dorm with heavy hearts as we went up to our dorm level, when we went in, Minzy pulled her luggage out from the other empty room beside CL’s. Dara looked baffled as I finally got it, I asked curiously,” You are moving here?” Minzy nodded as Dara smiled and clapped her hands together, Minzy told us,” I decided to skip the last few months of high school as I already got my end of year exam, and I have always put myself on the university dance team’s waiting list and I finally got it!” Dara and I ran to hug her as we three jumped in joy. Minzy retreated to unpack first as we kept CL on speed dial, Dara questioned suddenly,” Should we leave her alone? She may need time alone.” I nodded and cut off the dialing as Dara patted my back telling me to have a bath first; she herself also went to change as she did not feel sticky or sweaty. I came out of the bath a few minutes later to see Dara lying on the sofa, falling asleep; she caught my eye and told me to go back to my bedroom. I raised my eyebrows at her as she answered,” I’ll just wait for CL here.” I nodded and returned to my room, knowing that Dara would fight for all the rights.

I went to bed for a few hours.

Click-Clack

I heard the main wooden door open, I checked the clock for the time, it reflected 11.59PM, so I sat up immediately and exited my room quietly, to see CL’s figure tiredly walking towards the direction of her room, but she caught a sight of Dara’s petite figure on the sofa and sighed, pulling a fabric material over Dara for the cold night. I called out aloud to her,” CL…” She caught my eye and gave a tired smile, I asked worriedly,” Gwenchana?” She nodded and silently went back to her room. Before she could enter her room, I gave her happy news, hoping she would brighten up,” CL, Minzy enrolled in university for dance, the extra room is used for her.” CL did brighten up a bit but it faded away as she silently returned to her room.  I sighed and walked towards the sofa, I tapped Dara awake, she sat up immediately as I informed her,” CL just came home.” She wanted to walk towards CL’s room when I held onto her shoulder and shook my head, so she turned around to return to her room instead.

 

Sandara

RINGGGGG!

Stupid alarm, I snooze it and got up, remembering it is Wednesday today. I sighed and took a quick bath before changing quickly into something for today, wanting to check on CL.

Dara: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=129897361

I walked out of the room to see the girls already gathered there, I caught Bom’s eyes as CL’s back was facing towards me, while talking to Minzy, and laughing. Bom shrug her shoulders towards me and just shake her head to tell me to not talk about it, ever since CL returned from US, she had always acted like this, being fine the next day after being hurt.

CL: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=129897832

Minzy: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=129898584

Bom: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=129898968

I greeted all of them chirpily,” Morning~” They all returned with the same reaction, I asked Minzy cautiously,” Do the guys know you will be studying here from now on?” She nodded and answered,” I wanted to surprise you girls at the club in the news that was why Youngbae Oppa invited me there.” We nodded as CL smiled widely and told Minzy,” Maknae, we will visit you during lunch time.” Minzy clapped her hands together and nodded excitedly. We left the house together and took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter