Pantry Conversations & Grandparents

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara

I commented as my phone rang half way through,” I hate your secretary, no manners.” He kept silent and muttered,” My dad’s secretary you pabo.” I shrugged and glance at the caller I.D as I went nearer to where he was by the window. I gasp as I took a look at the I.D which have not appeared for a while; I shakily showed it to Jiyong, when he saw the I.D, he looked at me sternly and calmly but coldly said,” Ignore it, don’t answer it.” I looked helplessly as I whispered,” I shouldn’t, I need to answer this call, I need to.” He held onto my wrist tightly and pleaded through his eyes,” Don’t, don’t do it, Dara.” I bit my lips and thought deeply. I was about to slide the answer button when I felt myself being pulled in, his lips grazed mine as his tuxedo material brushed against my exposed skin. He held me tighter as his lips fully touched mine, the warmth radiate off him as he hugged me tighter and landed me a peck. I pushed him back after realizing what he was doing. I shakily confide,” Y-yah! Jiyong, you can’t do that.” He readjusts his tuxedo and coldly replied,” That’s how I can stop you, isn’t it?”

How hurtful I felt when he concluded that way.

I took a deep breath and muttered,” Well, nothing happened, so come on, I want to out sass that outside.” He laughed at my comment but not the deep laughter, I walked beside him as he took his sandwich and continued munching on it, when we exited, the entire level was silent. The secretary gawked at our closeness as I took another bite into my sandwich as I approach her small figure. I harshly mumbled towards her right ear,” Number 1, I already have a company in my hands, number 2, snap of a finger I can fire you, number 3, I am Kwon’s friend. Number 4, learn some god damn manners, Miss.” She cowered in fear as Jiyong sighed while looking at his secretary being a mean to his friend earlier. I walked next to him as I passed him a folder, he looked at me in curiosity as it is not a professional folder, I shrugged and told him,” Your notes.” He smiled lightly and thanks me as we walked back into the elevator, going to the 1st floor.

Throughout the entire ride down to the first floor, all I felt was confusion, it felt so addictive, like my personal heroine but his actions are so cold and distant, it seems just a casual action to him, like I’m one of his women in club.  

When we reached the first level, he showed me around, the different workers were openly gawking as I changed my posture of walking from earlier, this time, I acted like an actual head, and I walked in strides as I left a cold look on my face. The workers that were stopping me earlier were surprised to see me with their beloved Mr. Kwon. They all bowed when we walk past with no expressions, Jiyong was silently showing me around his office, when we finally reach the end point, I asked him,” I’ll treat this like my play area now?”

He gave a silent low chuckle, as we remained in silent at the huge pantry. There were many people staring at us from the glass paneled windows as I commented while taking a sip of coffee from my glass cup,” My…my… Mr. Kwon, one of the most available bachelors out there is actually in the Kwon enterprise office, who would not want to just have a glimpse eh?” He boasted,” Duh, and Miss Park, don’t pretend and be innocent; you and the other members are the equally silent single females.” I laughed and questioned him,” Then why did your workers not recognize me?” He made a hmm, and said,” Cause they would never believe Miss Park is friends with Mr. Kwon and even so, they would never think Miss Park would dress so casually and enter Mr. Kwon’s office.” I whacked his arms, not bothering that his workers are watching us openly. He turned towards the outer landscape which overlooks Seoul, and pouted to me, as his workers have an open view of our backs, he want to remain his cold image but he cannot let the workers see him acting all aegyo.

He asked,” Why is it only you today?” My heart pricked a little. I replied acting normal,” You wanted Miss A to come today? You should have told me.” He rejected,” Aniyo! Knowing me for ages, you should know I am referring to the jerks and es that left me here.” I laughed and muttered as I admire the view,” Minzy has dance practice, she just enrolled in university, she cannot miss it. Bom wants alone time today, she needs to release everything, CL,” I rolled my eyes,” You know CL; she will kill me if I told her to make a trip here. TOP and Daesung have afternoon classes today. Seungri, you know him,” I went very quiet,” He is most probably going for girls again.”

Jiyong gave a frustrated sigh as I turned slightly to look at him from the corner of my eye as he stated,” Have Seungri apologize to CL?” I shook my head,” I’m afraid not. He has strong trust in Jia, I believe?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter