8 Years Later

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8 Years later after graduation

Bom 

I hurried around the house after blow drying my damp red hair that was dyed 3 days ago to touch up the brown roots that were making their appearance from the previously black colored hair. I painted my nails earlier the day as I went around the house to get everything that I needed. You see, there is this international ball event happening right here in Seoul. As you know, we are all business heirs, so we were required to attend this ball event, basically to mingle around with every huge international CEOs and every important person that could be found on this earth. I went into my room and slip on my dress as I applied my makeup, I made sure my hair was tidy as I combed it down, before using my hair tools to work my magic for this event.

Bom: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=142917377

I glance at the mirror to check my appearance, satisfied. I slip on my heels and went towards the room beside mine, I went into to see Dara checking her outfit in the full length mirror, I interrupted her,” Dara, you ready?” She gave a smile and nodded as she came out, after putting on her heels. After the first three years have pass, she became sort of normal. She was smiling like the Dara we know, the carefree Dara, we were all happy at first, but as time gradually went by, we noticed that the smile was just hanging off her face, her eyes were empty. She was just pushing everything behind her, hoping to forget all of them, not wanting to think of them. She now goes out, or either goes to the Park Company, of her family to just work and work, never ending work, she just do not want to remember of everything.

Dara: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=142917172

We just went along with what she wants, since she believes that it is the best, we have to trust her. She came towards me as I gave her a smile, adjusting her dress before I deepen my voice and asked,” Miss Park, should we leave?” She giggled and answered in a high posh voice,” Oh yes we should, Mr. Park.” I glared at her,” Yah, Sandara Park, you want to die? Mr. Park, does this beautiful red bush of hair look like a man’s to you?!” She giggled, pushing me out of our apartment door. We went to our apartment building’s car park as we spotted our cars, parked side by side. She entered her car after unlocking it through her auto remote in her hands as I pressed the button on mine, seeing the lock escalate up, I opened the door entering the black vehicle. I watch as her midnight blue Audi’s top covered the car, well, thinking that this is Dara; she most probably does not want to mess her hair up. I moved my black BMW after her, slowly exiting the car park.

 

Sandara

Bom’s car was traveling behind mine closely as we reached the venue within 1 and a half hours, I exited the car at the front of the hotel as the valet came up to open the door for me, I passed him my keys as he bowed down and entered the car, parking it in the V.I.P section, same goes for Bom. I took a deep breath, taking in the venue of the ball, it was a fairly huge hotel, with gold essentials, and it was grand alright. I waited for Bom as we went into the hotel, many staffs were around. There were men and women dressed in black suites and blazers, all with their ear piece in their ears, serious expressions and a straight posture, I heard a loud voice behind me before I could take another step,” For all we know, it seems like the president is here.” I held in my snicker, as I turned around, knowing who that voice came from. His eyes met mine as a smile emerged from his face; beside him was a woman with black dyed hair trying to shut him up. “Dara-yah, you are here too?” I nodded as Lee Seungri ran over, landing me into a hug tightly, followed by Chaerin as they hugged Bom as well, I heard Bom ask,” How is business going in Japan and U.S?” Before they could answer, CL’s phone rang, she excused herself with an apologetic look as she answered the call coolly,” What, I told you I want no interruptions! No, tell Mr. Manson that I am taking back the stock no matter what! Excuse me, Rose, am I stuttering? No, I am ing not, so you get the stock back, get him to sign the contract before I return and kick your ty little asses!” She was speaking in fluent English, cursing at some point as she ended the call, and turning back to us like nothing happened. I nodded and noted,” I assume that business is under control. What about Japan?” Seungri chuckled,” We are expanding the business for my family, we are going to start another few hotels in Osaka as well as Tokyo.” Bom quirked her head asking,” I thought you already had 5 chains of the biggest hotel in Tokyo?” Seungri shrugged before replying,” No harm building another 3.” We laughed at his logic as we made our way into the ball room, after getting our invitations checked.

CL: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=142918016

When we entered, we were directed our table, we had requested to be placed with the entire current crew. When we sat down, we met another 4 pairs, should I say 2 unexpected pairs that came together? CL gasps and confirmed,” Yuri Unnie, are you really here with Dong Youngbae?” Taeyang asked,” Yah, what is wrong with me that you have to say it like this?” Seungri playfully scowled,” Everything, now can you please tell us what is going on?” Taeyang’s face was slightly red, but well, Yuri’s was redder as he said, shyly, seeing that Yuri is not going to do it anytime soon,” We are dating.” Seungri who was drinking the plain water that was served to him, he spit it outwards as all of us looked at him in disgust, he apologized,” Sorry, sorry, but, what, how did you two meet?” Yuri replied,” Well we met when we both went to work at Singapore. We bumped into each other at the hotel; we were living a few doors away!”  We all nodded, slowly digesting the information as Daesung and Minzy came together, Daesung defended,” We just met at the door!” Bom leaned forward towards him,” So… do you have a girl friend already? I am getting tired seeing you around our house so often.” It was my turn to laugh as he whined,” Dara, look at what Bom is saying!” I raised my hand in surrender as he quietened down,” I have someone I like in Japan but she is not budging!” Seungri looked and asked,” Come over, we can help when I go to Japan for my business.” Daesung grinned as Minzy sadly said,” That dancer boyfriend of mine had to go for his competition today, you know how things are.” We nodded as the last man came; he tiredly walked over, waving to us with his brown hair tousled with gel. The alien waved at us tiredly as he answered our awaiting question, after taking a seat beside Bom,” I just came down from the flight from New York, business man want to con me, who am I? I am Choi Seunghyun!” Bom laughed, hitting his thighs, and whispered as though it is a secret, yet loud enough for us to hear,” Yes, you are, TOP, we get it.” He cringed at the nickname; he started using his real name after he got into the business again.

We all took a photo together as we decided to mingle around with the others.

 

Bom 

Before I could stand up to go towards where the crowd was standing, I felt a sudden tug as I was pulled back down to the velvet black cloth covering the grand seat. I frowned, both my eyebrows meeting each other, turning to see who pulled me down, I groaned,” Yes, TOP, why did you do that?” He bit his lips, still holding onto my hands tightly, not wanting me to go anywhere while he thinks to himself. He opened his mouth,” We haven’t seen each other for 5 years, Park Bom.” I scowled,” Yes, I know, I am not dumb, Choi Seunghyun, I passed my math as well!”  He chuckled nervously and said seriously,” No, we haven’t really seen each other in 11 years.” I looked at him confused as I did mental calculations to 11 years back. I got what he was saying suddenly, 11 years ago, we lost contact, 11 years ago, we broke, 11 years ago, we changed. I looked at him in the eyes as his eyes changed into an unreadable expression,” I…I got to explain, please, I have been through a lot this 5 years… no this 11 years, and when I was overseas, I manage to find out what this problem is about, th-this is all a misunderstanding!” I lowered my voice not wanting anyone to catch what we are saying,” How in the world is what I heard clearly, crisp and clear a misunderstanding!” He caught his breath,” No, it was the only way to protect you. Those 'friends' would never leave you alone if I  didn't do that. After you left, I told them to screw off. I thought that you needed time to yourself. I wanted to run after you but... I was afraid, afraid that you'd just tell me to leave you alone.By the time I msutered up the courage to knock on your house door, I was told by your housekeeper that it was too late.Too late to get you back, you were already flying off, away from me.” I held my tears back as I asked, in a squeak,” How can I trust you?” I looked up as he smiles,” Because I am Choi Seunghyun.” I rolled my eyes, clearing my tears,” You mean you are Choi TOP, not Seunghyun.” He hurriedly look left and right before slapping his palm in front of my mouth and whined behind his palm,” My makeup…Choi!” He chuckled nervously before spitting out,” Well, let’s go mingle, bye!” He dashed off, as I walked towards my own sense of direction to meet Sandara Park with 2 figures, one that is too familiar.

 

Sandara

I roamed around, as I landed my eyes on a corner, a smile was tugged onto my face, I walked over slowly to not get their attention, as I watched the 4 figures cluttered together. I cleared my throat as I went near them,” Is this the Park family?” That got their attention as they turned around, my br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter