A date

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara

8AM

The early morning awoke me as I got up instantly, feeling as though under my eyes are puffy. I must have gotten it from all the crying yesterday, I made my bed and headed to the bathroom, having a quick bath time and changing, to not waste any time.

Dara: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=141541586

I exited the room, to see Bom, bringing back coffee with a smile on her face, which is not her usual smile, she passed me from the coffee holder the café provided, my vanilla latte as usual, and I tried to guess her mood from her outfit but failed miserably.

Bom: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=141542048

I heard a door slamming close, turning to see, I see Minzy, and CL exiting their rooms together, CL was having a better expression than yesterday; Minzy was having her maknae expression. Since everything is fine now, none of us want to talk about the past.

Minzy: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=141542467

CL: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=141542801  

The morning was silent as we entered the lift, we separated our ways silently, only then, did Bom started talking to me, she apologized,” Sorry about my behavior yesterday, it was unreasonable.” I replied,” No, it’s partially our fault.” We made our time to class like this, I took my seat beside Jiyong as he gave me a sweet yet different smile, he passed a note to me as the lecture went on, thank goodness, our universities only grades us and let us graduate upon behavior in class. I read the scribbled note silently from his rushed handwriting to continue being secretive and sneaky, I whispered it to myself,” Let’s have a date today, after this class ends, immediately during lunch? There are no classes after.” I mouthed silently,” Where is the date?” He winked and said,” Let’s go to the restaurant nearby.” I agreed by giving him a slight smile.

Lecture went on for 5 hours straight.

After Lecture

Jiyong helped me gather my things, before I could say anything to Bom; he pulled me out of the classroom to reach the car park in the best record anyone can ever make. Someone give this boy a medal, please, anyone. We entered his black Audi as he reverse the top down and allow wind to brush past me. His sports vehicle speed through the wind towards the nearby restaurant that we went with the gang earlier in the year. When we reach, he exited his side quickly and came over to open my side of the door as I joked,” Thank you, why, kind sir.” He followed with a posh accent,” You’re welcome, my dearest, ma’am.” He took my hand and auto locked his car using his remote. We held hands as we made our way slowly to the restaurant, the front counter attended to us,” Good afternoon, sir and ma’am reservations done?” Jiyong nodded and answered,” Kwon.” The lady type a few confirmation on her service computer before smiling and guiding us to the corner of the restaurant, where very few people are at.

Jiyong came over to pull out my seat and tucking it in for me before making his way to his side of the table and taking his seat. We were given the menu as the waiter stood by the side to attend to us, Jiyong asked,” Rabbit, what do you want?” I gave him a small smile and replied, turning to the waiter who seems immensely interested in my order,” I would like one plate of chicken spaghetti and a glass of lemonade, thank you.” The waiter smiled brightly, noting it down, before going back to his normal expression and taking Jiyong’s order of a plate of lasagna and a glass of coca cola. Jiyong stretched his arms over the table and our hands met in the middle as he place his warm ones on top of mine, a sense of comfort and warmth overcome me as I cannot help but smile shyly to myself.

The waiter came back to give us our order, he gave Jiyong his order first before proceeding to give me mine, the first thing that came in contact with the black elegant table cloth with white and midnight blue details was the lemonade, Jiyong was about to make a comment when the waiter gave me my spaghetti, he leane

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter