Misunderstood

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom 

When I woke up, we were all gathered by Seungri as CL was still sleeping, he explained everything to us, how could this happen to CL? When we finished our conversation, Jiyong and Seungri set off to start cooking for breakfast since we all stayed the night over for the day.

“Morning to you all,” CL’s casual voice floated normally in the air past us, we all smiled at her as she joined us on watching the SBS channel drama that was playing, 49 days, she yawned over and over again as she leaned sleepily at Dara’s shoulders, she was never a morning person. The guys had all settled themselves lazily on the floor except the two cooks. Since we woke early today, compared to usual, it is 7AM, CL stood up and dragged me and Dara with her out of the door before hollering,” We will change first! Be back later for breakfast!” We all chuckled as we heard many yells after us,” Get your own breakfast since you are going back home!” The guys could stay as they could just borrow Jiyong or Seungri’s clothing. CL retreated to her room as we went back to ours to have a quick shower and change quickly to avoid missing breakfast. Ever since young, whenever we are late for a meal, the meals will be left with ¼ of what was served I tell you, pure torture going through those amount of food.

Bom: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=128100479

Dara: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=128100074

CL:   http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=128098914

When I exit the room, I meet them as I smirked and asked,” Is this our comeback as the badasses of the university?” The girls laughed at my comment but Dara met my eyes as I just shook my head slightly to tell her to let CL be. She sighed in defeat as we made our way to the guys’ dorm opposite to see everyone gathering opposite; when we entered they were already starting off with the kimchi pancakes on the table. See? I told you earlier already. The guys looked up guiltily and nervously laughed as we made our way to the table and took some pancakes, and started digging in, with a mouthful of food, Daesung asked,” Is today your come back day?” CL laughed out loud as she replied;” Bom said that earlier today.” She caught the attention of the guys, when they manage to clearly take a look at her outfit, everyone was weirded out, normally when something like this happens, they would want to keep to themselves and show less skin. Seungri pointed out strictly,” You are wearing heels and without your crutches.” CL brushed him off and looked down at her meal,” I can walk already; I was training myself every day.” We could do nothing but accept her words.

When we finished our pancakes, we all head out of the dorm together, like usual, Tom and Jerry was racing to see who could press the lift button faster, well basically, both of them lost. Simply because, Youngbae just shoved them aside and pressed it himself, letting them whine at him. When the lift came, we all squeezed together, it was awkward and crowded alright, because the lift is kind of limited space to fit us all. This is a university where people rush for goodness sake, please the university dean, do something about this! It was really awkward especially with my enemy behind me, basically being pressed up against my body, well I guess normally I would move away and give him a death glare but not today, since I could hardly even breathe! When we step out of the lift, we all puff out breath of fresh air and groaned aloud. The guys suddenly disappeared, most probably to chat up more girls. I felt my phone ring loudly.

I think I’m ugly and nobody wants to love me,

Just like her I wanna be pretty,

I wanna be pretty,

Don’t lie to my face-

I cut off the tune and answered it,

“Yeobosaeyo?”   

“Unnie, I heard of what happened to CL Unnie, is she alright now? Sorry I did not go yesterday, I wanted to but you know how Umma is like!” I heard Minzy’s worry voice rang through the line.

“CL is alright, it is okay, it is dangerous for you to travel so far alone, and luckily Umma Gong stopped you!” I heard a soft humph from the other line and chuckled.

“Well, that is good that she is fine, how is she today?”

“Better than yesterday, way better that it shock us all.” I replied shortly, I heard some commotion at the other line as Minzy hurriedly said her goodbye and hung up the line without hearing my goodbye.

I place my phone back into my bag, Dara and CL walked alongside me as CL waved us off and walked briskly towards her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter