Missing In Action

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom 

We made our way back to our dorm sluggishly to find it empty of human trace, CL and I frowned looking at each other before CL said with tough confidence,” She is most probably cooling herself down.” I nodded in understanding as I made my way towards the living room as CL made her way to put her crutches down before finding her way to the sofa, a smile played lightly on my lips as I asked CL, daringly,” What happened to you CL? It’s just you and me right now, would you care to tell?” She laughed whole heartedly and shook her head as she just returned to her room, leaving me to think to myself.

Miss A, are you happy now? I'm not being sacarstic but are you really happy now?

The thoughts ran through my mind. I returned to my room as CL and I already had dinner at a cozy restaurant near the Han River before returning back to our dorm. I felt my phone vibrate to see the flashing name

Dara

A text came from her, reassuring me.

From: Dara 

Unnie, don’t worry about me, I am safe and sound, have a good night’s sleep and take those worries away <3 Saranghaeyo

Good bam!

I quickly changed into an oversized hoodie and comfortable shorts after bathing and head to bed. Since I heard nothing outside, I knew that CL is in bed already so I peacefully went to sleep. As I was falling into the 2nd hour of my sleep, the nightmare of today came but an alternative way. It was if Dara did not realize she was being tricked but what if she did not know and got tricked but stupid Jaejoong? What will happen, I will regret not doing anything. The worse scenarios came to my mind and threatened all that they had. I felt my grip on my bedsheets got tighter, I jolted up awake and sweating in my hoodie and shorts.

Pjs: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=127506168

The hoodie is oversized and bulky on me, the sleeves are longer than my arms, it covers my entire hands, as I felt the cold sweat trickling down my face, I took some tissue from my bedside table and wiped them off before breathing in and out deeply while tying a high pony tail out of my vibrant red hair. I chanted softly to myself," She is safe, fine."  But where is she, the only thing she did not tell me. I stood up hastily from my bed as I hit my leg against the floor, I exited my room to go to CL's to find her, I wanted to just stay in the same room as her tonight, I needed another person's presence next to me now, even if it is just a sleeping figure. As I lightly knocked the closed doors of CL, no answer, not like I expected any, she is a deep sleeper alright. I entered to see the sheets were clean of any figures, I glance around to her bathroom to see the lights off, I walked the entire room to every corner, I made a mental note, her crutches were still around so she must be around here somewhere. I went out of the room to head around the house, I strike every room off my mental list as I grew more awake, Dara's room, kitchen, living room, kitchen bathroom, storage room. All with no signs of her, I stood next to the sofa as I held onto a corner of it tightly, my mind spinned around, where could CL be? She never does these things. I took a deep breath as my vision twisted and turned again before I regained full vision and consiousness. I calmed myself down, and told my brain," Maybe she is at Jiyong and Seungri's place." I opened the door of the dorm and lead myself to the hallway, it is so empty, I walked to the opposite brown door from ours and faintly knocked on it as I hear no reaction.

 

Sandara

I decided to spend the night at Jiyong's place as I did not want to see the girls at the current moment, after I had my dinner prepared by Jiyong with the two other boys, I made a homely offer to wash up at their place, Seungri joined us a bit late but he was not late for dinner I tell you, that guy has a sense of food, anywhere food is, he is as well. The entire dinner was filled with laughter, at the back of my head I was grateful for them to not mention about Jaejoong, although Seungri is a bit of a overly explosive person, he knows when to control. Before I washed up, Seungri had returned to his room due to his tiredness eating him up. As I took my way to the bathroom of the kitchen to wash up, Jiyong called onto me and made me play baseball, not literally, the ball was the pile of fabric materials landing in my hands. I caught it and examined it before Jiyong smirked and clarified," Some clothes for you, and towel, you are not going to not dry yourself up and catch a cold do you? You do not want to return in those..." He looked in playful disgust at the hugging bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter