First day of School

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom 

“Ringggggg!” My usual alarm clock goes off, I woke up and switch the annoying piece of off and got up, before Dara could slice my , stew it and serve it on a platter, which is what she threatens every time she wakes me up when she sleeps over at my house for an important event the next day. I quickly took a shower in my bathroom, before heading to my wardrobe, deciding on what to wear as I am wearing my bathrobe currently. I turned to the window to close it, the last time I did not, it served as an embarrassment, I swear I almost killed myself, thank goodness that my room was dark and nobody saw what happened.

I quickly changed before Dara could barge in on me, swiftly putting on some light make up.

Bom: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=124957847

I brushed my red hair out and clipped on a black ribbon clip, before I leave my room, I slip on my earrings and wristband. I headed out to the living room, placing my pink cross body bag on the sofa. I went towards the kitchen, seeing Dara is still getting ready, I quickly toasted some bread, before spreading butter and strawberry jam on it; I made 2 sets, making sure one is placed neatly on the table, I ate the other one, contented.

I soon heard a door closing, Dara came out of her room, closing the door after her, she placed her bag beside mine and took a bite into the simple breakfast I made, apologizing on the way,” Sorry Bommie, I woke up late today.” I waved her off and told her,” I told you, it is not your chore to do breakfast, I already made sure my skills in cooking won’t burn everything down, that’s what cooking class is for, pabo.” She smiled lightly as I gave approval to her outfit.

Dara: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=124959198

We both slipped on our flats and headed out of the door as since we both have same classes, our classes for Tuesdays starts at 9.30am, so since it is 9am we decided to stop by the café in our campus. When we went in there were many people queuing, so we took our place in the queue as I ordered a croissant and a cup of Chai Tea to go, while Dara ordered a peppermint brownie and a Vanilla Latte to go as well. Our order was pretty fast and easy so we got our food first, we slowly headed towards the building that had Business imprinted on, we walked in but we felt stares on us. We quickly took our places in the lecture hall, finishing up our snacks, while putting our coffees in the coffee holder provided. We took a place side by side, but before you know it, Dara’s not so favorable person came in, he took a sit to Dara’s right while I was on her left, a look of pure irritation was known on her face as the lecturer entered the hall that was filled with adult-like students. He called for attention by banging the table as his stern voice followed,” In my class, we tolerate no nonsense, you want nonsense, you go back to elementary school, finish your nonsense and come back. Shall we begin?” the class were filled with mutters of yes’s so he took that as a good sign and sat on his chair, he let a small smile on the lips begin as he started class,” You kids are very lucky this year, because our school is invited to an event, a ball room event.” Those words perk the ears of the students.

He continued,” All Seoul National University students are suppose to attend the ballroom event together to improve on your courses, example for business, there will be business men mingling around, for example fashion, there will be fashion designers around, and all such. I presume you guys are excited. But, allow me to continue my lessons.” That was all I heard before I drown myself, by looking into my note book and taking notes every now and then, making sure that the lecture went into my brain, Dara was concentrating very hard, on the other hand, I could see Jiyong, as well, was concentrating.

The class ended pretty successfully and we were let free for our break period. The break period, lasts for about 1 and a ½ hours, pretty long, because you will not be getting any break for the later part of the day of any time. When we were let off, I waited for Dara as she packed up; Jiyong had disappeared so we did not bother much. We made our way towards the cafeteria as we heard murmurs around us; many guys were looking in our direction. Dara smiled at me as she stated,” You are looking hot today, Bommie.” I rolled my eyes and told her,” You too!” She denied as I forcefully pushed her to the table, many gasp were heard as we settled down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter