She Who Tries

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom 

I was kept awake the whole night, which is probably why I do not need the alarm clock or Dara to wake me up today morning. I sighed and took my concealer to conceal up my black eye bags, since CL got into hospital, I never got good rest, which is something that none of us gang members got.

Bom: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=126359667

I got out of my bedroom to see CL’s room door opened slightly, I walked towards it quietly and see her staring out of the window, I silently prayed that she is fine and asked softly with a light smile on my face,” CL, do you want to go for a walk with me in the park?” She looked hesitantly before letting a light nod; a smile brightened my face as I noticed that she thought about her decision before being determined to get out and going. I left my bag on her bed as I helped her clean up and change into something nice and neat.

CL: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=126359854

I took her shoes and place it in a shoe bag and into the compartment by the side of the wheel chair since it would be uncomfortable for CL to be walking with one leg with a shoe and another without due to the cast. I checked Dara’s room before letting a questioning sound out, she is not in her room. I sighed and just pushed CL out of the house and into the lift. Compared to yesterday, her face had brightened up a lot and an unknown determination was plastered on her face, her eyes hardened. We reached the park of the campus within a few minutes as I pushed CL around with light chatters we both shared to the views that are in line with our vision.

“Look CL, that guy seem to be asking the girl to be his girl friend, her eyes are contemplating!”

“Unnie, I hope she agrees, he is sweating buckets!”

“We hope the best!”

As we reached the pond, the ducks were being fed by campus students, by now we both have learnt to ignore the stares by the others already. CL suggested suddenly that we should go to where the exercise corner is at; she made me stop in front of 2 railings, meant for people to lift themselves up and use that arms strength to get to the other side. CL suddenly stood up unstably, as I caught her abrupt movement and made her lean on me,” What the hell are you doing, CL?” She grinned as her determination came back and her eyes hardened, targeting the railings, I guided her over as she tug at my support and got out from it easily. She placed both her arms hesitantly on the railings and used it as support she whispered silently to herself,” I can do this, I can, this is not for myself.” She used all her strength as she walked a step but she fell, making me rush forward to catch her limp body. She pushed me away and raised herself again and walks another step before falling again. I sighed and let her stand up herself, as time went by the routine continued at a better state. CL is starting to walk 2 to 3 steps before letting go again. At least there is an improvement, until I heard a shout from afar,” Unnie! What are you doing, letting CL do this?” Dara came running forward.

Dara: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=126360284

CL looked at her and smiled limply,” Unnie, I told Unnie to let me do this. Don’t worry, I am fine.” Dara was restricted to leave my side from her words to reach out to CL. I held Dara back as she struggled looking at CL using all her might to get her legs moving well and about again, after about half an hour, she yelled towards CL,” Alright! Enough, enough, please stop!” CL sighed and agreed before Dara went over to guide her to the wheel chair, slipping off her mint colored shoes and putting it back to the compartment by the wheel chair, letting a sigh of relief, she pushed the wheel chair nearer to me as we three went to the nearby café.

When we settled in a place, we pushed the brake button in the wheel chair, and CL sat comfortably in it while leaning against the table, asking,” Dara Unnie, where did you go this morning?” I looked at Dara, curious on her answer as well,” I just went home because Sanghyun and Durami have been bugging me that they missed me, they even use tears to bribe me back!”  We both laughed at the two siblings bribing their oldest sibling back home. Dara is always weak to her younger siblings as she loves those two loads that she cannot live without them. The waiter came to take our orders as we heard a loud voice coming from the café’s door excitedly,” Dara, Bom, and CL!” We turned to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter