Bet Revealed

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara

By now, since Jaejoong heard the entire story, he could not produce a sound, the 4 girls, whom I shall call Miss A, now, because they named themselves, had stood up along with the guys but they were by the back.

Drip

Drip

Drip

My tears lightly dribbled down my face, I did not even know I was crying as I looked outside of the café, it was quiet, the fan girls have most probably dispersed, why waste your time stalking us when you have the entire day free?

WHAM!

The body of Jaejoong was held against the tinted glass of the café suddenly by TOP, he had always been over protective of us since young, and Jaejoong’s two friends could do nothing but watch helplessly, I felt myself being placed into a warm embrace. I could do nothing but connect both my arms behind the person’s back, and my tears came down faster, every memory of these incidents came back fast and furious. I heard TOP muttering angrily,” Yah! Who do you think you are? I knew you were nothing good from the start, but to show concern for your advantage? Too low”

Punch!

The sound came, as TOP’s fist contacted with Jaejoong’s skin, right beside his lip, I could hear everything although my eyes are being block by the body that was sheltering me. I whispered softly,” Stop, just stop.” I heard the commotion stopping as I was being pulled out of the situation swiftly, I remained my eyes close as I tried to block out everything, everything that I held on for too long. I felt a pair of solid material being slip onto my face as I opened my eyes to face a tinted darkness, Jiyong’s voice rang through,” Come on, let’s go.” He pulled me towards a corner of the park as he allowed me to sit down, all the tears that were b through my eyes were shooting lasers, I looked away from him, an instinct that I had, and I forgot the sunglasses were on. He sighed and patted me on the back,” Let it all out, Rabbit.” That made it seem like a go sign for my body, my tears just flowed out, the tears that I kept back for too long as I just launch myself back into his embrace, when I was younger, I called him Oppa, although I am just a few months younger than him, but a few months still means he is still older, we are still the same age group. He always acted like an older brother to me, but I lost the instinct since I entered Middle School. “Oppa! Why? Why must they come back to me, I thought I freed them in High School! Why do they keep following me?” My sobs got louder as he just listened to my cries,” Do you know?” I laughed in the middle of my cries a sarcastic laughter,” Every time the girls ask me if I am okay, I just tell them I am fine, when I am hurting inside just like them as well, why am I hiding?” I seemed more like doubting myself; he a breath of air in as he hugged me tighter,” Rabbit, why are you hiding?” He questioned me as well, leaving my tears trailing down my face quietly. I continued after a while,” Do you think that I am stupid?” I breathed in some fresh air before continuing,” All the time I get trick on new friendship, I always found out in the end.” I added in the sarcastic laughter again,” But this time, I am lucky huh? I opened up to another friend, trusted him whole heartedly and to find out in the middle of our friendship that he was the one who was stabbing me in the back without me hurting! But Oppa, do you know?” I quietly debated with myself if I should continue, his cologne smell drifted through my nose as I just let the masculine smell let me feel protected, I softly continued, no confidence available,” This hurts the most, because… I thought I left them back in high school, but it haunted me right back here.” I hugged him tighter, I needed someone to rely on this moment, and I do not care about anything else now. He on his teeth as he kissed my hair lightly and said,” Well, let those haunts end right this moment, you left them back there, alright. Don’t hurt for what you shouldn’t hurt for, it wastes your energy.” He suddenly changed his tone of voice to the smug tone,” Well, why are you crying over a jerk like him? Where is Sandara Park, the girl who strides the world?” He gave me the confidence that I needed we I lifted the huge glasses that were on my face and carefully wiped the tear stains away as he slung his hands over my shoulders, I noticed it became a habit as he is taller than me, it is very hard for him to lean on me so he just slings his hands over my shoulders.

 

Bom 

Since the guys have been over protective over Dara, none of them were stopping TOP from confronting Jaejoong; even Jaejoong’s friends had run away. TOP have left 2 punches so far, every time he confronted Jaejoong, the answers were not satisfying, and he would just leave a punch. I heard CL telling Daesung to stop TOP but Daesung just left her a kind ignorance, leaving her to whack him on his hands, she came to me and whispered,” If only I wasn’t injured, I would leave him a punch in the guts.” I stared at her, shock ran through my eyes, a minute ago it was her who wanted TOP to stop, she went back to normal CL as she rolled her eyes and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter