Kidnapping Season

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom 

“Sorry! I am not CL, CL Unnie left earlier already, and I greeted her before coming in.” I heard a muffled answer. My world started spinning, where could Lee Chaerin be right now, except with us? I politely replied the girl,” Thank you so much! Sorry for disturbing you.” She make an it’s okay sound as I exited the bathroom towards the crew. I reported my findings,” CL is not in the female bathroom, but one girl told me she left shortly before I came in, but where could she go?” Before anyone could reply me, their worried looks shoot against me as Seungri’s ringtone rang through the tense atmosphere. He checked the caller I.D as he alerted us,” Wait, CL is calling me, she is most probably fine.” He put the phone on loud speaker as he rushed his words,” Yah! Lee Chaerin, where did you run to? You are making us worried, can you stop doing that?” Before he could continue, a strangled cry came from the other end, Seungri yelled, agitated,” CL, talk to me, what’s wrong? Lee Chaerin, talk to me!” I heard loud panting as someone’s voice came loud and clear through the speaker,” I decided that it is time we inform them about your doings.” I look around as TOP held Suzy tightly while Jiyong’s eyes hardened. The person directed her talk to us,” Well… isn’t you all antsy and worried about her?” TOP used his deep voice and commanded,” Don’t do anything stupid, what the heck did you do to CL?” I heard cackling of laughter at the other end as the attacker answered,” CL? Please, right now, the girl in front of me is Lee Chaerin the weak piece of crap that does everything wrong!” Seungri asked, lividly,” What do you want from us?” I heard clicking of tongue at the other end as she replied after a short time of contemplating,” Well, I want to ruin her, her reputation, everything.” With that the line went dead as a text message soon arrived. We all silently read it from Seungri’s phone.

From: The cat

By the beach near the university, come now, at the warehouse nearby. Best of luck, may the best win.

My breathing started to hyperventilate. We all took off towards the cars as Jiyong, Dara and I took one car, which was Dara’s midnight blue Audi, TOP and Suzy took TOP’s red car as Seungri went alone, leaving Minzy with Daesung’s silver ride.

 

CL 

I exited the bathroom after fixing my makeup, I was greeted by a younger female as she entered a cubicle, and I left after hearing her deep sobs of sadness. I am never one to console others who I do not know, thus giving her privacy. As I made a turn through the dark hallway, I took the long way to go back to the crew, to let some time alone, thinking to myself, will dad be happy about my graduation? Before I could make another step, I felt a harsh pull as I was choked up with the cloth in the attacker’s hands, my eyesight black out immediately after, not allowing me to defend myself. I woke up a while later to adjust to the orange lighting. Hands tied, legs tied, my knees were folded up to my chest as I leaned against the wall with my back held up harshly against the wall. My muscles were aching from the position that I have been in for a long time. My legs start to feel numb from the close tightness for such a long time, my blood circulation seem to want to stop. I saw the attacker came by as my eyes widened in shock, I see her eyes through the black mask that was covering her facial expressions, another one came into view after shouting, at the doorway,” Keep a look out!” All of them are masked as the first one, with bigger eyes, came over and ripped the tape off my mouth, I smirked and breathe all the air that I could register before asking,” What? What do you want; all you want is just ransom? My parents won’t give it to low pieces of trash like you!” I spat out towards her.

The second one held onto the shoulders of the first girl to prevent her from lashing out as she took over, and said, her voice muffled by the black mask,” Who said we want ransom, not like your parents will pay any to anyone.” I glared at her and retorted,” Just let me go, and I will not pursue this ing matter.” She cackled as the first one launch against me and held me by my throat, my phone was in the second attackers hands as I saw it got through, she put it on loud speaker as my strangled cries of air made my eyes turn watery, I was about to call for bloody murder in my mind when that oh-so-familiar voice filled my mind, into my ears,” Yah! Lee Chaerin, where did you run to? You are making us worried, can you stop doing that?” My tears filled up faster as I silently talked to him in my mind, in response,” Sorry for disappointing you, 6 years ago and 6 years later.” As my strangled cries for air got louder as I felt my eyes bead up black dots, I heard his voice again,” CL, talk to me, what’s wrong? Lee Chaerin, talk to me!” The female let go of me as my body collapse against the floor as she held me above the hold time, dangling mid air. I pant for air as I opened my mouth to yell for him, but the first girl seeing so, sent daggers towards me from her eyes and hurriedly land her hands on my throat, making me dangle mid air, not allowing me to speak.

The second female holding onto the phone with an agitated him, removed her mask as my eyes widened in shock, it is her. I struggled and made my hands cooperate as I rip the mask off the first female, this is confirm, this is them, this is officially them that means she is involved? The second girl told me smugly,” I decided that it is time we inform them about your doings.” I looked at her as my body started trashing to keep shut as she directed those words to me, each cutting like a knife. Oh I know what she means alright. I heard a pained voice filled the air, the voice that I left 6 years ago. The female number one could not contain he smirk that I wanted to rip off so badly, I almost forget that I was loss of air as I got pressed harder from the attackers as she continued,” Well… isn’t you all antsy and worried about her?” Tears started dripping from my eyes from the lack of air, but mostly for the one that I left 6 years ago. I heard the oldest deep voice come across calmly,” Don’t do anything stupid; what the heck did you do to CL?” The female viciously laughed and answered the deep voice man,” CL? Please, right now, the girl in front of me is Lee Chaerin the weak piece of crap that does everything wrong!” I can hear Seungri’s deep breathing as he was getting piss off,” What do you want from us?” To further stretch his patience, the female smugly clicked her tongue loudly and answered harshly yet softly,” Well, I want to ruin her, her reputation, everything.” With that she put down the phone. I was released from the grip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter