Cries and Screams

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara

It was reaching the late night as the clock strikes 8PM; we just reached home as Minzy and I have gone for a walk in the park. The moment I opened the wooden door to lead to the interior of our cozy dorm, I heard cries of pain, screams of frustration echoing the entire dorm as my eyes led to the closed door of CL’s. I took a look at Minzy was emotionless as she placed her shoes on the racks provided and opened the door of her room, closing it gently behind her. I went to my room and changed into comfortable clothing.

Dara: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=141517432

I slip on Jiyong’s clothing that I did not bother returning to him the night that I stayed over at his place. I slip on some comfortable shorts and let my hair down, removing my makeup. I heard the screaming and crying still ongoing. CL, it pains me so much to not be able to help you. I went towards her door entrance silently and creaked open the door slightly as her hand was clump into a fist where her heart is, she was on her knees. Her face was red from crying, her voice hoarse from screaming, her right fist which was free was punching the wall bare handedly, her eyeliner and mascara running down her face harshly as she hit herself with her left hand once in a while, leaving it to rest on her heart squeezing her fist so hard that her nails dig into her own skin, leaving marks. Her hair stick on her face from the sweat and tears she was having. I took all my courage and entered the room with tears in my eyes, I kneeled down in front of her and hugged her tightly, silently, and her tears got louder as she pushed me away, I left her room, not wanting her to be agitated.

Knock, Knock

The knocks used to be loudly echoing in the huge house, now the pain from CL had covered those up, it sounded so soft next to her, and the competition was useless. I went over to open the wooden door, while the cries and screams pierce my ears every step I took, everything went in and never came out. I opened the door to revealed Seungri. He seemed hesitant as he asked,” How is she?” I was about to tell him she was fine since he is the last person she might want to see. Unfortunately, her screams rang through the house as Seungri pushed open the door louder, his expression pained, he asked, more like a statement,” Can I see her?” I nodded, looking down before responding,” Please, don’t agitate her.” He looked at me so painfully and makes a noise of agreement as he hesitantly made his steps towards her door. He opened the door before moving backwards suddenly, he must have never seen her like this.

 

Seungri 

I went in, not saying anything as I made up my mind and spoke,” CL, why are you like this?” Her first sentence came out so strong,” Get out of my dorm.” She continued punching the wall as I took a risk and tightly held onto her fist, making her look into my eyes, her tears continued welling up as I told her,” I am here for you, I… I am sorry for lashing out on you earlier.” Her screams stopped, but her tears never stopped dropping, I questioned myself, do you get hurt so much by my presence? Every time all I see is your tears of sadness, am I the reason for it? She in her breath,” No, it’s not just you.” She seem to want me to get out as soon as possible, her cold feature came back as she asked hoarse from shouting,” Now that your guilt is off your shoulders, please, leave me alone.” I shook my head, holding onto both her hands to prevent her from hitting anywhere. She continued her cold talk,” Stop acting like you care, Lee Seungri, I know, I am sorry. I am always at fault, no matter what I do.” I flinched at her words as she continued,” Even 6 years ago, I am in the wrong, I am wrong for coming back here.” I looked away from her eyes as I said,” I still have to be here, if you want me to talk about responsibilities, although it is not just me, but I am involved with who you are now.” She tried to struggle to get away from me as badly as my heart kept dropping. She must really hate me for ruining everything she had.

I took a deep breath and asked,” Just… just tell me, what do you want me to do now?” She shook her head and softly answered,” You can’t fulfill it.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter