Hospital

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom 

After the doctor left the ward, CL was left in silence, we were left ignored, Daesung brought in some fruits that they bought and had it cut up personally, to get the plate of colorful materials rejected without a word, just a turn of head and a close of eyes. Sighs could slowly be heard passing around the room. This is basically part of public humiliation and also CL loves to model since young, she just keeps taking pride in her strides, but now, not being able to model for a few weeks, is pure torture to her, to add on, even if she can start modeling again, her ankles need to be trained for the strengths again like a little baby.

It was about night time by then, so everyone was getting tired, but also hungry, the guys suggested that we buy some food back, CL is in a vulnerable state now, and none of us wants to leave her for a long period of time. The moment we all stood up, a struggle of cry was heard near us, we turned in shock to see CL having tears running down her face as her grip on Seungri became tighter, she started trashing about in her bed,” Mianhae Appa! I don’t want to do this! Please, let me leave but don’t leave me.”  Seungri sat his back down on the chair and told us to just go down and bring back food for him as well. It was quite a surprise for us as this is the first time CL started talking since she was hospitalize and second, Seungri was being very willing to stay, no hatred nor grudge shown, just pure concern and afraid to the sleeping figure. We left both of them quietly as CL was heard sobbing loudly in her dream land. The only question lingering in the air with us was what the was that about?

 

Seungri 

As the gang left the hospital, CL’s sobbing got worse as she kept muttering the same words again and again,” Mianhae! Mianhae, but please don’t force me! Don’t force me! Don’t leave me once I leave, please, I’m begging you, on my knees!” Those few phrases kept making their appearance as her face was covered red in sweat and tears. Her grip on me got tighter by every minute, I slowly sighed and sat on the edge of her bed before pulling her into my embrace, and muttering,” Shh… don’t cry, I am here, don’t cry.” It feels weird talking to a sleeping person truthfully. I wondered aloud,” What happened to you CL?”I silently wiped her fallen tears as she continued her sleep.  Since her limp body was held in my embrace, she had stopped her traumatic gestures and went back to sleep, she must have thought I was her father.

CREEK

The hospital door creaked open silently, as though the culprit wanted to enter the room without being noticed, I thought it was the gang when out revealed her course mates, most of her guy and girl close friends were here, surprisingly as well as Jaejoong and friends. The guy, who was her male partner in the walk, came upwards first as many of her course mates whom were female were gossiping softly on how I was holding onto CL. What’s wrong with them? CL is sick now, and there they are doing all this.  The male introduced himself as Taecyeon, as he walked forward towards her and glanced at CL,” Is she fine?” he asked me, I nodded my head silently, telling a lie which I never thought that I should say. Soon, the gang came back, they were surprised at the amount of people whom were in the room of CL’s, more surprised that Jaejoong and friends were there. The moment Jaejoong and friends saw the two girls; they patted their shoulders in sympathy and telling their well wishes about CL. The gang raised their eyebrows when they saw the position that CL and I were in, I just whispered, hoping to not wake CL,” She has been crying.” They nodded in understanding as Youngbae kneeled beside CL’s bed and silently said,” CL, everything will be fine, don’t worry.” He must have just said that to comfort her, but his eyes held a different meaning, most probably pure concern that was held over CL, after all they did come back from U.S together. The doctor made his appearance soon as my thoughts were cleared, he announced that CL is free to go a bit later part of the day, but she will have to use the wheel chair unless she wants to try walking at a certain period of time in the dormitory stay.

When the sleeping beauty woke up, she blushed at the position we were in and lightly pushed me away, wow, hurting much? By now, her friends were out of the room, only leaving the gang, much to their amusement, they raised their eyebrows at her reaction, after all, they must have thought she came back for me; most probably she left her dearest boyfriend back in U.S. We told her what the doctor told us, she went back to mute CL, and nodded silently. The others started passing around the food as I received my bento meal,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter