Fashion Show

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom 

“Wake up!” That totally did not sound like my alarm clock. I reach out my hand to snooze it to earn a smack back on my hand with a squinting looking CL glaring at me when I open my eyes, I groaned and turned over the other side, she whined,” Unnie, wake up! Or you will be late for the fashion show.” I sighed and woke up as I heard the water running, meaning that Dara was already up. I took her extended hand before she forcefully push me into the bathroom and slam the door; I bathed quickly making sure I look awake. CL can actually wake up as late as she wants as she does not need to dress up, she just needs to wear a hoodie and some comfortable pants so that she can go there and change easier. I got out of the shower in my bathrobe and realize that she had exited my heaven of my room but too bad, my body system is too awake already. I quickly did my hair swiftly, making sure that it is ready and looking great before doing my makeup, every day, my makeup is thick enough already so a little more touch up is alright.

Bom: http://www.polyvore.com/dh/set?id=125789970

I went out of the room to see Dara already waiting for me; she passed a cup of instant Java Chip Coffee as she drank her instant Vanilla Frappe Coffee.

Dara: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=125789729

CL had already left the house as it is already 9.30AM, the event starts at 10AM at the stage room of our university, easy access, but apparently, because it is a public event, the security is high around the area. Dara stood up and extended her hand to me silently as I place my palm on it; she guided me out of the door like the white prince, before we started giggling when we entered the lift. We clicked the level to the stage room, when it went down, the motor could be heard running through the silence. When we exited the lift, men dressed in black suit were surrounding the place, high security indeed. We see from the lift beside us, was the Big Bang guys exiting their lift in their white suits. We widened our eyes and smiled widely in amusement. When we reach the security area together, he made this weird comment before we could enter,” In groups, you need 2 more people if not you can’t enter.” Definitely, the grumpy one protested, because of being awoken early, it is sadly, Jiyong,” What?! No such rule!” The security pointed around us to see that everyone is entering if in groups of 9, suddenly, we heard voices behind us,” We are with them.” We turned around to see a beautiful and pure Yuri and Minzy; the security sighed and let us in. When we entered, the place was dark with spot lights around.

Minzy: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=125814718

Yuri: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=125814873

Dara and I surrounded Minzy before hugging her tightly;” We never knew you would come today!” Dara exclaimed, I nodded to boost her answer up, Minzy replied,” Today is a non school day for us due to the teachers’ huge meeting!” Our eyes were smiling as well alright. When Yuri joined us, she whispered,” Seungri is still not the happy rat?” Dara replied,” No, he… doesn’t seem to be able to easily forgive CL.” Minzy nodded, understanding.

We 9 found a table and sat together before the fashion show could begin, basically, all the guys were having their play toys by their side, especially Seungri; he is doing the excess man. Suddenly, Dara took out her phone as I heard it slightly tinkle; she smiled while reading a text as we all cramped together snatching the phone to try and read it.

I read aloud, getting a hold of the phone as Dara give up struggling, apparently, we caught the guys’ attentions as well, clap for us man.

“Hi Dara, I am in the venue already, I see you and the girls, can I come over?” There were two answers coming out verbally, the girls were saying yes, the guys were protesting no. We ignored the guys’ answers since the text was for Dara and she is a girl, we decided to send the three letter answer. Soon we see Jaejoong approaching us, as usual, he pulled Dara into a hug first followed by Minzy, Yuri and lastly, me. When he saw the guys his gaze changed a bit, to ignorance? Suddenly, a hand slung over me, I looked up to see Youngbae smiling towards Jaejoong as he said in English,” Hey! What’s up man?” Jaejoong returned the handshake as they struck up a conversation casually, we girls decided to roam around then. We separated, Dara and me, Yuri and Minzy. When we walked, Dara was slinging her arms into mine as we hooked our arms together. She was in the midst of telling me a very funny story of Sang Hyun and Durami when she suddenly stopped in her sentence. Her eyes were looking to the direction behind me, I slowly followed her eyes and turned to see her ex boyfriend, truthfully, he was a total jerk when they were in relationship but she could not let go of him for a while, and when she finally did, she became a bomb man. The man also caught her eyes against his as his smirk grew bigger, he started to approa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter