Wedding

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara

“Bloody hell” I silently cursed under my breath as Sunday approached quickly. All week, our schedule were packed tightly, usually we would not even be able to see each other until we returned back to the dorm, but usually for the girls, we will not see each other as when we return it is late so we will head to bed and leave early in the morning according to our schedules. I sighed and look through my wardrobe of dresses before settling on one after about two million years for the wedding later. I did my makeup and my hair before changing into the outfit that I picked out for the outdoor event.

Dara: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=137937101

I grab my clutch and headed out my bedroom door as I grab a toast that had been in the toaster for a while as I prepared, I munched on it as I smoothed out my dress. When I looked up, I got a shock of my life as I met with the cat of our family followed by the youngest and my same aged friend all coming out at the same time. Bom chuckled and hugged us all as she exclaimed;” I thought we were going separately at the rate we were going this week!” 

Bom: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=138723914

CL: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=138724156

Minzy: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=138724263

We all stared at CL’s almost all black look as Minzy made a comment,” Dongwook Oppa is so going to murder someone…” We all laughed as we left the house, locking it behind us to make sure everything is safe and secured. We made our way down in the lift towards the car park of the building to be met with a white limousine awaiting us. Bom questioned her statement as she referred to us,” I guess this is for us…?” The driver came out and opened the door as he bow and stated,” Mr. Choi and soon to be Mrs. Choi have assigned a vehicle for all of their guests.” We entered to meet with 6 other pair of eyes; the guys gave us warm hugs each as we just gave a slight nod towards Suzy. The guys were wearing black suits to the wedding as the girls were all wearing dresses. I slide in first to be seated coincidentally next to Mr. Kwon himself. His warm right hand covered mine as it nuzzled my own left hand. I leaned on his shoulder as he turned slightly, his hot breath fanning my face as he speaks,” Your hand is so small in mine.” I grin slightly in embarrassment and nuzzled my face into his shoulders as I turned again to answer,” We haven’t seen each other in a while.” He snuck a kiss on my cheeks as we turned back to the scene by our friends. They were quarrelling about how CL’s dress code will get in trouble with Dongwook.

We reached the venue after a few silent moments for us to rest our physical and mental state of mind. After about an hour, we reached the venue which was quite a distance away according to the timing needed. The venue was an outdoor area.

 

The area was covered with iron gates with guards at each doorway, after all, Dongwook and HanByul most probably invited lots of business men and women with some famous people as well, Dongwook is a well known man in the singing industry at such a young age that he is slowly venturing into business as well. That is why it explains the grand situation.  The moment we stepped near the gate, the guards were bowing down as a form of respect and opened the iron gates for us. We entered to see HanByul and Dongwook at the gate addressing the presence and heartfelt thanks to the people that had arrived specially for their wedding at such a location so far from everything, smack in the middle of nowhere.

We walked towards them as the family in front of us walked away from the conversation after a while to find their seats. HanByul and Dongwook’s face lighted up when they saw us. Jiyong rested his arm on my waist comfortably as we walked towards the couple. We all gave them a hug except Suzy; she bowed and congratulated them as the older couple l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter