Slacking Day

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom 

I got up automatically at 9am today as my body reminded me that we are having a movie with the guys today. I got up to the smell of bacon and eggs being cooked from a thousand of miles away, I made it a mission to quickly get up, bath and get change, making sure my makeup is fine, I brushed out my hair making it presentable.

Bom: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=124964854

I decided that applying the minimal amount of makeup today would be able to let my skin breath, when I exited my room, I was met with corn soup and bacon, you may think the set is weird, but I think it is perfect, I gave a pearly white smile to Dara as she faced me. I took note that she went minimal on her makeup as well. She is a natural beauty but she never flaunts it anyways, such a waste.

Dara: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=124965612

We made our way down after eating down our breakfast, we had agreed to take the SUV together, so we headed to B1 car park to enter the silver SUV, when we entered, none of the boys were there, only a long hair girl was there, her back facing us, when she heard the door open, she turned over, making Dara and I squeal. After much realization, she squealed as we chose our seats beside her while we catch up on loads. Who is she? Our childhood friend, Kwon Yuri also known as Jiyong’s cousin. “Yah! Yuri-ah! Why did you not tell us you came back from LA?” Yuri smiled and said,” It was a surprise, the guys invited me to join you girls!” I asked the next question,” What course are you doing, Yuri?” “Drama.” Dara mumbled playfully,” Someone wants to be drama queen!” She fake strangled her as she went back to normal posture, by then, the guys had entered the SUV and they instructed the driver to head towards the destination. When we arrived within 20 minutes? We took turns to alight and made our way into the mall and headed to the level of the cinema, to hear that the movie we wanted was sold out. That made a sad mark on our face as Seungri tried to cheer us up,” Let’s get some dresses then!” That did the job, shopping always is a leisure of pleasure to do. Jiyong reminded us that the Ball room function was coming up so we all headed to the biggest dress shop in the shopping mall. Many workers were serving us, most probably due to Seungri’s presence.

The guys went up first, tuxedos after tuxedos were rejected harshly.

“Too blue.”

“Too black.”

“Too loose.”

“Too ugly.”

“Next.”

“Not fitting.”

“Looks ugly on you.”

“Moving on!”

Finally when Daesung and Seungri came out in a pure white tuxedo, Jiyong and Seunghyun came out in a dashing black tuxedo, the girls all gave two thumbs up as the guys collapse on the sofa in exhaustion mumbling,” Finally.” The workers let the heavy tuxedos on their hands down in exhaustion as well. They have to admit, the fussiest picker is in the house, even people getting married do not do this bad! The girls then took their turns to first look around the elegant looking place, since they had the whole store to themselves.

“Remind me why does your boutique have no customers?” TOP asked the maknae, the younger man sighed and replied,” Because we need to close the entire place down for the girls to scavenger hunt for their dresses.” The two men sighed as they sat on the red velvet sofa waiting for the girls to come out in their dresses. When the first set came out, the guys gave thumbs down; it went on like that it ranged from

“Too classy.”

“Not your taste.”

“Doesn’t suit you.”

“Too EW.”

Finally, the last set came about and the guys nodded showing great approval, the workers were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter