Sandara Park's Game

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara

I awake at 7:30 AM today since classes are starting at 8:30 AM I quickly bathed and got changed as I heard utensils being cluttered outside my room, most probably somebody trying to cook breakfast.

Dara: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=130747349

I went out to meet with CL and Bom sitting against the sofa on the floor watching the reruns of running man while the maknae is busy making sandwiches and giving them out early morning, I shook my head at them as they cheerfully made their way out of the dorm after receiving their individual sandwiches.

CL: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=130747520

Bom: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=130747656

Minzy: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=130747954

We all split up when we reach the ground floor to two directions as Bom and I made our way towards the business building, we entered our classroom, followed by Jiyong and our teacher, Mrs. Kim. The class was about economy and . It went on, dragged on for hours, I tell you! I counted every second that ticked by, till I counted that 5 hours of lecture actually passed, I am being a spoilt brat, in high school, there is about 10 over hours of studying and here I am groaning when it is just half the time, I have a problem already. Addicted to university, is the phrase for me. When it finally ended, I hurried and walked out of the classroom, wanting some fresh air. I felt an arm sling over my shoulders, I sighed instantly knowing who it was. I looked up to be met with a shy smile from Jiyong, Bom made her way in front of me towards the cafeteria leaving me with Jiyong.

I puffed up my cheeks as I asked Jiyong,” Have you asked TOP about it?” He shook his head and commented,” He will when he is ready for me.” We made our way towards the cafeteria and took our seats to see everyone else there already. CL was winking at me but keeping her distance from Seungri, just sitting with our maknae, Minzy. Minzy passed me the plate of chocolate cake that she got but I rejected it and told her,” Mianhae Maknae, don’t feel like eating that.” She nodded, and ate it herself.

You’re my heart he hea hear heart breaker~  

Jiyong’s phone rang, I sat opposite Miss A, awkwardly, and they were just chatting with the guys, not having second thoughts on talking with us. Jiyong answered his call right in front of us, being closest to him; I saw the caller i.d. Father. I heard Jiyong’s side of the call,” Anyeong Appa, yes I am just here to get my degree, wait what. Am I allowed to reject? Alright. Ho-how long will it be?” He cut off his line and turned to us, he said, abruptly,” It’s Appa.” We all turned silent, his Appa is a loveable person just a bit demanding to strangers. We listened intently,” I am managing his company for a while.” We all seem shock but shook our head in understanding as Jiyong ruffled his hair and sighed,” Starting tomorrow.” We all nodded, we are used to being in sudden situations that we learnt to adapt so well since young. I volunteered,” I will take down notes for you in class.” He nodded and smiled thankfully, the Min asked,” Oppa, isn’t it too sudden?” Jiyong sighed and answered,” No it is fine.” The Miss A girls stayed silent which I am thankful for truthfully. The day passed by like a blur, just too quickly, is it normal that I volunteered to take notes for Jiyong? I went to bed just being confused about everything so far.

-

9:30AM

I woke up quickly and rushed to get ready, I woke up late but it should be enough time to just change and go down, the girls have already went down since Bom wanted to get coffee first; the other two have early classes today.

Dara: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=130865099

I ran down of the dorm and into the business room immediately to see my teacher bending down to pick up her books that all dropped to the beautifully carpeted ground, I sighed and crept to my seat, to glare at Bom and mut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter