Hello 16 Year Old Sandara

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara

I continued my statement,” My boyfriend is a very sweet boy, he my act all tough but he is actually the nicest person you will ever meet, he will always be the first to rush there if anything happens, and if he is away from me, he is always on the radar of worry that someone might hit on me or something might have happened.” I wrap my arms around Jiyong’s neck as I asked, softly,” Do you know what the best thing that has happened is?”  He gave me a small smile and asked,” What is it?” I replied, slightly above the whisper,” He allowed me to feel truly happy after such a long wait. He may not be the most perfect man on this earth but if Sandara Park says so, then he is the most amazing man walking on this moving globe.” Jiyong landed a peck on my cheek as he softly said,” You are my one in the 6 billion of people walking on this earth.” I smiled and replied,” I don’t care how many people are in this world, I want you, end of story.”

I gave him another peck as sudden realization came to me,” Seungri said you were sick, where are you sick?” He replied,” I have been touched by the fever bug.” I frowned as I kissed his forehead and concluded,” You feel warm indeed.” He laughed and told me,” If you are going to do that every time, I will come down with a fever every time.”  I hit his arms at his attempts to joke about being sick as he hugged me and apologized,” Alright, I will not come down with fever for the time being.” I rolled my eyes at his statement as I laid a blanket over us, I took a photo using his Polaroid without him noticing as the flash went he looked up to see the instant film coming out. He pinched my nose and said,” Have that, because we will take something better for mine.” With that he pulled me into a kiss as he took 2 snapshots of the action, his right arm was holding my waist as his left arm held the camera up.  

He gave me one and said,” One for me, one for you, there, now we are officially a couple.” I eyed his fingers that were coiled with different rings as I asked;” Do you have many rings?” His eyes sparked up as he pulled me using my hands into his room as he showed me his little container that is filled with different compartments, with rings filled up of every, there were two boxes which was filled with no vacancies. I look through them all closely as my hands brushed across a few. My finger tips landed on one cubicle of the box, I looked at the ring fondly, and it was very unique to me at least.

He asked, seeing my interest,” Do you like it?” He referred to the ring that I was touching against; I nodded giving a slight grin as he took the ring and slide it onto my right index finger, it fit perfectly as he went to another compartment and took another ring out.

The simple silver band which consist of a crystal heart on the top, he showed me his as it was a male ring, which was bigger in size, instead, his was a silver band with a carving shape of a heart, he removed it from his hands and insert the smaller ring into the bigger one, I watch as the heart fitter perfectly in the carving hole, he slide the heart ring into my right ring finger as he slide his into his right ring finger. Jiyong smiled and told me,” I have kept this ring for a very long while, hoping to give it to somebody that I truly love from the bottom of my heart, it is one of a kind.” I glance at the two rings on my right hand, smiling gleefully. He told me,” This symbolizes that without one, there will not be another, and only your heart can fit into this heart key hole of mine.” I laughed at the cheesiness as he questioned cheekily,” Did you just laugh at me?” I nodded joyfully as he pushed me backwards, making me fall safely into his king sized bed as he came closer to me, my breath hitched as his breath blew against my lips. He used both his hands and put them around my waist area, tickling me hurriedly as I kept laughing, and begging for him to stop the ticklish feeling.

He let out his tongue; continue tickling me as he said,” Then you will have to give me a kiss on my lips first.” I pouted, not assisting to his request as his tickles got more aggressive, he hurriedly said,” Hurry up and give your boyfriend a little kiss or else you will suffer for life.” I relented as I kept beg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter