Chapter 2

My husband, the babokwang!

 •Gi Kwang•

  My. Life. Was. Officially. Over. I could not believe my parents had forced me to marry her. I wanted to choose my own wife, a girl I was sure to be the right one. And besides, I was not ready for marriage. Heck! I was not ready for commitment in a relationship. I was only twenty-one for heaven's sake! But my parents did not give me any choice. I had to marry her.

   "Its for the company, Kwang-ah," my abeonim had said. He knew I would do anything to save our family company.

  The first time I met my— ahemm— wife, I had to admit, she was hot. Half korean, with very long black hair— the type that Yoseob would like— You would not have guessed she was half korean. She did not look like one at all. Her face had that exotic features, and yeah, she was stunning. But I could not like her, because she had accepted the marriage. If she had not, we would not be stuck in this situation and I would not have hated her so much.

   Park Lia was her name. Even her name was weird. What if the media found out about this marriage? Her weird name and my cool name would be posted on the newspapers, television and internets. It would be humiliating. My fans would slaughter me!

   I debuted in a group of six called Beast/B2st as singers in Korea. Beast was very popular, and it was all because of my abs and good looks. Well, maybe the songs too, but I was certain that my abs and good looks were what brought us up the music charts so quickly. I was the most handsome in the group, even though all of them claimed otherwise. But I knew I was the most handsome and the most popular. Girls went crazy over me. And I liked that. A lot.

  Ironically though, the one girl I did not want to fall head over heels for me was my own wife. Funny, wasn't it?

  In the hotel, I had told her very subtly, that us, the marriage, was never going to work. She gave me a blank look, shrugged back at me and walked away. That should be a good sign, right? It should mean that she did not like me and would not object if I ask for a divorce in the near future, right? It would be easier for me, would it not? Then why did I feel disappointed?

Please do comment! xD Kamsahamnida! =DD