Chapter 1

My husband, the babokwang!

>Lia<

"And now, I pronounce you, husband and wife."

The priest voice startled me out of my daze. Where was I? Oh, in a church. Getting married. To a guy I had no idea who.

Sniffles from behind made me glance back at the pew. My Keomonim was seated at the first row, with my Sahmchon and my cousin. She and my cousin were crying in joy. Beside them, the groom's Eomeonim and Abeonim sat, smiling warmly at me. Across their row, five namja sat, wearing tuxedos and suits that did not seem to look awkward on them. They did not look happy exactly. The rest of the pews were empty. Because this was a private and conspicuous wedding.

I frowned down at myself. My white wedding dress was not over the top, but still, I was uncomfortable in it. The V-neck cut was a little too much for me. Once upon a time, I used to like that. y was my thing. But after twentieth July, everything changed.

I changed.

I turned and looked at the groom. He had soft, white, baby skin. His cheeks were a little chubby. Thick, kissable lips. His eyes became slit whenever a huge grin spread across his face. I knew, because I had seen it when he was talking to his friends. Now though, his brown eyes were hard and cold. His lips and eyebrows were frowning. His body language screamed repulsion. He did not want this wedding, hated it even, because he did not like me. He was marrying me against his will. His parents had forced him to, like my Keomonim and Sahnchom had made me do.

I had agreed with this because I did not care. Nothing mattered to me anymore. I did not know why this arrogant namja did it. I had to call him my nampyeon now, since we were technically married. It felt weird to even say it.

I turned back to the priest.

"You may now kiss the bride."

"What?" I blurted. At the corner of my eye, I saw the five namja in the pew passed a look with one another, eyebrows raised.

Kiss? Whoa, wait. I did not want to kiss this namja— what was his name again? Gi pang? Fi kwang? Gi Kwang! Yeah, that was it. Gi Kwang-goon.

Gi kwang-goon's eyes bulged out. I had this crazy urge to put my hand under his eyes. In case they popped out, I would catch them. "Can we just skip this kissing thing and end it here?" He asked the priest.

The priest looked taken aback. "You do not want to kiss your wife?"

"That isn't necessary," I said. 

"Oh, come on. Gi kwang-ah, Lia, just kiss this once. I want to see you two become a proper couple," My Keomonim spoke up gleefully from the pew.

"But, keomonim—"

"Why, are you shy, Lia?" Gi kwang-goon's Eomeonim teased.

"It's not that, eomeonim—" Gi kwang-goon always looked at me sharply whenever I called his mother Eomeonim.

My cousin, Ha Seung, rolled her eyes. "Lia-unnie, Gi Kwang-oppa, just kiss already. Just roll with it." She knew I did not like Gi kwang-goon.

I eyed Gi kwang-goon warily. He stared at his five friends in distress, pleading for help with his eyes. They just shrugged back at him. I could see that those jackasses were enjoying this, trying hard not to smile. I felt like smacking each and everyone of their faces.

Gi Kwang-goon turned to me. His eyes showed so much distaste towards me. I narrowed my eyes a little.

"Let's just get this done and over with," he said under his breath, only for me to hear.

He leaned in, and I did the same. I did not expect anything out of this kiss. Like this wedding, the kiss was against our will. It meant nothing. It should feel like I was kissing a wall. So, you could imagine how surprised I was to feel a sudden spark and then tingling when our lips met.

I jerked back and stared at Gi kwang-goon in surprise. He was staring silently at me too, eyes wide. The applause from our audience snapped us out of it and we turned to force a smile. They came to embrace us, congratulating us. Gi kwang-goon's friends shook hands with me. I was still a little out of it because of the kiss. I did not pay any attention to what they were saying to me.

"Can we go now?" I heard Gi kwang-goon asked. "Where's manager hyung?"

"He's on his way. He couldn't make it to your wedding because he's arranging our departure at the airport," the adorable one out of the five namja answered.

"Gi kwang-ah. Don't be like that. Let's take pictures first," his abeonim chastised.

"Abeonim, we don't have time. You know that our schedule is packed. Our manager could barely make time for this wedding. We have to practice for our comeback tomorrow. We need to go back to Korea as soon as possible," Gi kwang-goon explained gently.

"Just a few pictures won't hurt."

Gi kwang-goon sighed but did not object again. We took some pictures, with me forcing smiles. After that, the manager arrived and retrieved the five namja, Gi Kwang-goon and me. I was to go back to Korea with them first, my Keomonim, Sahnchom and my cousin would go back later.

My Keomonim hugged me tight. "Listen to your husband, Lia. Take care of him, respect him. Cook all his favorite food. I've taught you how to cook Korean food enough, haven't I?"

"Yes, Keomonim."

"Take care of yourself too."

"Yes."

After that, I was kidnapped to go back to Gi Kwang-goon's hotel. The whole journey to the hotel, Gi kwang-goon ignored me and I ignored him. The tension between us was practically visible. His five friends tried to break the ice, but really, they were wasting their time. The manager told me that my suitcase was already packed. When we reached the hotel, I had to just change clothes and then we needed to rush to the airport. I nodded silently.

Reaching the hotel, I was startled when they put my suitcase and Gi Kwang-goon's suitcase in the same room. I stood at the door frame, frowning into the room. I turned to the manager, but he and the other five namja had already gone to the next room. They pushed Gi Kwang-goon out, and slammed the door in his face. He muttered some words in Korean I rather not translate and whirled around to look at me.

I quickly dashed inside the hotel room. He followed me slowly. I was busy pulling my shirt and jeans out of my suitcase when he spoke from behind me.

"Let's make something clear."

I spun around.

"I don't like you, and you don't like me. We don't want this. So, when we reach Korea, I'll do my own thing, you'll do yours. We'll act like strangers. I won't intrude into your life, and you won't bother me. That'll make both of us happy."

Yup, my love life was going to be sooo romantic.

This Fanfic is not authored by Me. Helping a friend to post it up. But do read and enjoy. Comments too please!! xDDD