Chapter 5

My husband, the babokwang!

>Lia<

"Kumawo-ah, Yoseobie. For today. I had so much fun."

He grinned at me. "Naah.. Its nothing, L."

Today was fun. Yoseobie brought me to some amazing places. To a museum, a Botanical Garden and to the mall. We ate dinner there and even had an awesome desert; Ice cream! Yum.

Yoseobie had to disguise himself because people might recognize him.

"If that happens, we wouldn't have as much fun," Yoseobie had told me. People would start following us and we wouldn't be able to have our privacy.

It was the first time I had ever spent the day without thinking about Lucas. I did not know if that was a good thing or not.

The elevator 'ding' opened and we walked out.

"Ya, ya, ya! That's my stuff. Doojoon-ah, what are you guys doing? Ya! Don't throw my favorite shirt on the floor!" I heard Gi Kwang-goon yelling.

"Gi Kwang-ah. Mianhae," Doojoon replied sweetly. He and Gi Kwang-goon were standing in front of their apartment, his arm was around Gi Kwang-goon's shoulders. Junhyung, Hyun seung and Dongwoon were busy throwing things out of their apartment, at Gi Kwang's foot.

Yoseobie and I stood in front of the elevator, stunned into silence.

Gi Kwang-goon started picking up his things roughly on the floor. "Argh-Sinja!"

"Is that everything?" Hyun seung asked Dongwoon.

"Yeah. Oh, the presents from his fans, do we need to take them out too?"

"Ani, ani. That, we keep." Junhyung grinned naughtily.

And then, Doojoon, Junhyung, Hyun seung and Dongwon turned in sync to go back inside. Gi Kwang-goon looked up and started forward. Wanting to follow them. Junhyung spun around to block his way.

"From now on, you are banned from sleeping in this house. Your house now is over there." Junhyung pointed at my apartment with his mouth. I could see it in his eyes that he was enjoying this, torturing Gi Kwang-goon.

"Mwo?! Waeyoooo?!" Gi Kwang-goon wailed, shaking his legs in a protesting gesture.

Junhyung suddenly looked up and saw me and Yoseobie. "Ah! Yoseob-ah. When you come in, don't let this pabo in also, okay?" Then he dashed inside and slammed the door in Gi Kwang-goon's face. That was the second time I saw Gi Kwang-goon got face slammed.

He threw his body at the locked door. "Ya! Junhyung! Jebal, open the door!" His fist kept banging the door. "Doojoon-ah! Jebal! Let me in! Hyun seung! Dongwoon-ah! Don't do this to your hyung! Guys, come on!"

I watched for awhile, glancing at Yoseobie. He looked like he did not know whether to be amused or upset. I turned back to Gi Kwang-goon, cocking my head to the side.

After he finally understood that they were not going to open the door for him, he whirled around, and saw me. He slowly went to pick up his things on the floor; just his toothbrush, a toothpaste and some clothes.

"Yoseob, help me with some of this." He straightened and cleared his throat. Not quite looking at me, he said, "I was kicked out. Let me stay in that apartment."

Yoseobie frowned at him. "Is that how you ask for help from a lady?"

Gi Kwang-goon's eyes widened a little, his lower lip pouted just a bit too. "I don't have to ask for help from her. That place is mine too. So I don't need to ask anything."

Yoseobie sighed and shook his head. I led the way to my apartment, punching the keys into the passcode machine. The door unlocked and I held it open for both namjas. I was nervous about Gi Kwang-goon's opinion of the house. Like he said, this was his house too. He might not like the arrangement of the furnitures. Or that it lacked of decorations.

His eyes swept the area. I couldn't read his expression.

"Yoseobie, you can put those things on the sofa. You must be tired. Just put those things there and you can go," I told Yoseobie.

"Yoseobie?" I heard Gi Kwang-goon said, a little bewildered.

"Gwaenchana, L," Yoseobie replied.

"L?" Gi Kwang-goon said again. "What, now you two have nicknames for each other?"

We ignored him. Yoseobie put the things down and we said our goodbyes. I turned to Gi Kwang-goon slowly.

"Do you have a nickname for me too?" He asked sarcastically.

"I do," I shot back. "Gi kwang-goon."

"Gi Kwang-goon?" He asked in disbelief, then snorted harshly. "Ya. Why is Yoseob;s name so cute and nice but my one so uncool?"

"Because you are not cool," I countered.

"Mwo?!"

"There are two rooms available. Pick which one you want." I pointed to my room. "You can't take that one. Its mine."

He stared at me for a moment, contemplating whether to drop the previous argument about his name or to continue. I guessed he decided to ignore, because he turned and headed towards the rooms. I picked up his clothes that Yoseobie had put on the sofa and followed him.

He went into the first room to look around. His expression was neutral, I did not know whether he liked it or not. After he patrolled every corner of the room, he turned and went to the next room.

This time I knew he would not like it, because it was small. He stared into the room for a while, did not even step inside. Then he turned.

"You can't go in there! That's my..... room." I sighed.

Gi Kwang-goon had opened the door to my room and barged in before I could finish my sentence. My room was the biggest, because it was the master bedroom. There was a bathroom at the corner.

He took one look inside and said, "I want this room. You go move out."

"What?!" I glared at him. "No! This is my room. I chose it first. First come, first serve."

"I don't go with that rule." He snatched his things out of my hands and then, before I could think of something to say, he grabbed my shoulders, spun me around and pushed me out. The door slammed behind me.

"Ya!" I banged on the door. "Ya, you jerk! Open the door. That's my room!!"

"What did you call me?" Gi Kwang-goon's yell was muffled.

"You stupid, idiot, jerk! Open the damn door!"

"Jugoshippo?"

"I should be asking you that question!" After awhile, I stopped banging the door, feeling defeated and sighed. "My things are in there," I told him.

There was silence from the room. I thought he was not going to answer. But then he said, "I'll get it for you."

I smirked. "Even my underwears?"

•Gi Kwang•

 "Even my underwears?"

I could hear amusement in her voice. I froze when she said that. Damn it! Why must she be a girl?

"Aargh sinja. The kids are going to die tomorrow."

I opened the wardrobe and saw her blue luggage. Some of her clothes were hanging on hangers and some were folded. I took all of them out and stashed them in the luggage.

"And now, the underwears." I pursed my lips, my hands hovering in front of the drawer. How did I get stuck in this situation?

"Ya! What are you doing?" Lia called from the other side of the door.

"Getting your things."

"Even my underwears? Ya! Pyeontae!"

"What did you call me?" She was really making me boil.

"Pyeontae! Pyeontae! Don't touch my underwears!"

I drew out the drawer, hesitated only for a second before grabbing all of the underwears and threw them inside the luggage. An orange and green bra flew a few feet away from the luggage.

"Urgh!"

"Ya, Gi Kwang-goon! Pyeontae!"

"Ah, Shikeuro!"

I snatched it up off the floor, and two Garfield the fat cat looked back at me. I stared at the Garfield bra for a moment, and then burst out laughing. Who knew Lia had a Garfield bra?

I zipped the luggage, but kept a hold of the Garfield bra. Then went to the door.

Lia was about to bang her fist on the door again when I opened it. Her hazel eyes were wide, her long black hair was a bit distorted, her teeth clenched tight. She looked kind of cute.

I held up the bra and smirked. "Aren't you too old for this?"

Her eyes widened, opened and closed. She looked even cuter. 

"Pyeontae!" She shrieked, snatched her bra and luggage from me and then ran into the room opposite mine. She slammed the door. I laughed so hard, my stomach hurts.

°Yoseob°

I did not know why, but I feel uneasy. It couldn't be because of Gi Kwang staying together with Lia, could it?

I sighed and tossed in bed. Eyeing my iphone, I grasped it and surfed the net to distract myself. I signed in to my twitter. In the box where they wrote 'what's happening?', I typed: Feeling uneasy, :(.

A minute later, my notification started filling up with replies from fans to my tweet. I couldn't help but smile at their replies.

I was about to sign out when I saw Lia's recent tweet. She told me that she was not active in any social network. But she did have a twitter account.

She tweeted: Pyeontae!

And then, a minute later, Gi Kwang tweeted: Garfield. Ke ke ke.

I frowned. What happened next door? I decided to reply Lia's tweet; Gweanchana, L?

A few seconds later, she replied; Gweanchana. :) What about you?

"What do you think is happening next door? Do you think Gi Kwang and Lia are sleeping in the same room?" Junhyung mused from his bed below me.

"Ani. Gi Kwang hyung really, really doesn't like Lia. They must be sleeping in different rooms," Dongwoon answered.

"Well, Gi Kwang is surely enjoying himself. He just tweeted something about Garfield and Ke ke ke," Hyun seung said.

Doojoon sighed. "I wonder what they are doing. Is Gi Kwang being Pabo as always?"

"He must be," I said. "Because Lia tweeted something about Pyeontae."

"Lia has a twitter?" Junhyung sounded surprised.

"Of course. Her followers are as many as yours, you know. She was popular in her high school."

"Really? Ah, I want to follow her."

Doojoon was staring at me. I met his gaze without flinching. "Waeyo? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Why are you suddenly becoming close to Lia?" Doojoon asked me. The rest of the kids were listening in to this conversation too.

I shrugged. "She needs a friend."

"You should be careful, Yoseob-ah. Lia is Gi Kwang's wife," Hyun seung warned.

"Arasso. Me and Lia are just chingu. Best Chingu."

"Where did you guys go just now anyway?"

"Since Gi Kwang don't bother, I showed her Korea. She's a fun and funny person, if you get to know her. Oh! Doojoon-ah, she played soccer, you know."

"Keurae?" Doojoon kept looking at me strangely. I ignored him.

Junhyung cleared his throat. "Uh, kids-ah. I have some news."

I payed attention to Junhyung.

"I'm dating Hara."

"Mwo?! Hara, our sunbae?"

"Yeah."

"Waah... Two of our members are already attached. Who's next?" Hyun seung mused.

I did not think it would be me.