Chapter 4

My husband, the babokwang!

>Lia<

The company that I worked for in Korea gave me and Gi Kwang-goon an apartment. Beside Beast's apartment. So we were now neighbours. The company was a partnership between my keomonim and sahmchon and Gi Kwang-goon's emeonim and abeonim. So, technically, the apartment belonged to us too. It was beside the Beast's apartment because it would be easier for Gi Kwang-goon to go to work together with Beast.

I did not mind much, but I did ask for a car. Mine only, not sharing it with Gi Kwang-goon.

The first month I stayed in that apartment, Gi Kwang-goon did not live with me. That was even better for me. I did not have to cook for him or did his laundries. It felt nice, but sometimes lonely. Those times when I was too lonely, Lucas would creep into my mind and pain would embrace me. I would be so lost in my misery that I could not breathe. It killed me every time.

I did not see Beast for that whole month because they were busy promoting their new album, and I was busy fitting in to my new job. But Yoseob would always text me. And I would always give him this 'break a leg' phrase before every performance. We were not that close, but we were friends. He'd promise to bring me around korea when the schedule was a little less hectic.

Even though I did not see Beast in person everyday, I always saw them on tv. They won a lot of awards. I was impressed. I would watch them and sometimes smiled to myself. Who would have known that I was married to one of the Beast members?

The second month passed in a blur. I was so used to myself by then. Beast's schedule had cleared up a little, since they had finished promoting. I would bumped into one of them at the elevator and we would greet. I never bumped into Gi Kwang-goon though, and I was glad for that.

It was on a Saturday afternoon when there was a knock on my door. It was the weekend, I did not need to go to work. Frowning, I went to open the door. It was Yoseob. He wore a casual white t-shirt and jeans.

"Hi," He said shyly.

I smiled. "Hey."

"Can I come in?"

Behind him, Gi Kwang-goon was just about to go inside Beast's apartment. When he heard what Yoseob said, he stopped and looked at me. I held his gaze for a moment before turning to nod at Yoseob.

Yoseob sat on the sofa. I sat beside him. "You don't have anything today?"

"Nope. I'm a free man today."

"Oh, that's good. Beast have been working hard and have done well for the last month. You guys need some rest."

He grinned at me. "Remember I promised to bring you around Korea? Today's the day!"

"Today?"

"Yup! Go get dress."

"Now?"

"No. Next year. Of course its now! Pali go dress."

•Gi Kwang•

"How could she let Yoseob into that apartment? I haven't even step foot in that place. And its OUR place...."

"Hyung, what are you muttering to yourself about?" Dongwoon suddenly asked me.

I looked at him, Doojoon and Junhyung. I was so pissed that my mouth opened and closed. But nothing came out. Junhyung stood up to go to the kitchen. He paused beside me and patted my head like I was a puppy.

"Its okay, Gi Kwang-ah. I know talking doesn't come easy for you."

I swatted his hand away angrily and he laughed.

"Yoseob is inside that apartment with Lia!" I finally burst.

Doojoon looked at me as if I was crazy. "And?"

"He's not supposed to be in there!"

"Hyung, are you angry because you are jealous that Yoseob is with Lia?" Dongwoon teased.

"No! I'm angry because Lia let Yoseob in the apartment. That's my house and I haven't even been in there."

Junhyung came back from the kitchen and said, "Yup, he's jealous."

"Aniyo!"

Hyun Seung came inside from behind me. "Ya, Gi Kwang. Where are Yoseob and your wife going?"

"What do you mean where they are going?"

"I saw them getting into the car together."

What?! First she let him inside the apartment. Now they were going on a date? This was unbelievable!            

*Doojoon*

I did not understand why Gi kwang did not like Lia. Lia was hot, and pretty gorgeous. I would have fallen for her. But I couldn't, because she was Gi Kwang's. He was stupid to throw her away like this, to not like her. Or did he? Maybe he did like her, but he just did not want to admit it to himself. He looked quite upset when Yoseob was with Lia. Hmm...

I turned to Junhyung to say something, but accidentally saw who he was texting with. It was Hara, from the group girl Kara. Eh? He called her yeobo? Hmm...

"Junhyung-ah."

He quickly covered his handphone screen and looked at me. "Ne?"

"Tonight, we'll kick Gi Kwang out of the apartment. We'll throw out all his clothes. Okay?"

 "Waeyo?"

"Lia-ah, she must be very lonely. I pity her. This is the only way to force Gi Kwang to live with her. So, are you with me?"

I saw the mischievous glint in his eyes and knew he was in this with me. He grinned and nodded at me enthusiastically.

"Go tell Dongwoon and Hyun Seung. He he he..."