Girlfriend? No, Best Friend

Cafe's Angel

Yuri's POV

 

I was so happy about my new job so I decided to text my best friend about the news.

 

To: Ice Princess

I got the job! :DDDD

 

-BEEP-

From: Ice Princess

REALLY? Congratz! Now you can help me pay the rent :D

 

Ugh, just got the job and already asking me for money

 

To: Ice Princess

Really, Sica? Asking me for money already? Okay, I'll pay for rent when I get paid. ><

 

-BEEP-

 

From: Ice Princess

LOL, let's go celebrate! I know a great place!

 

To: Ice Princess

ARASO! Where? just text me the address & I'll meet you there.v

 

From: Ice Princess

OK! see you there! (:

 

Two minutes later I recieved a text from Sica to an address where she want to celebrate. I got into my car and arrived 10 minutes later. I went and look for a certain blonde.

 

"Yul~!" I turned my head towards the voice. I walked towards her but only to find out that she's not alone. It look like a guy from behind. I was 2 ft away from the table when the 'guy' turned around to introduced himself.

 

"Hi, my name is Choi--Yuri?!"

 

"Boss?!" I was shocked to see my boss outside of the office and even more shocking to see her with Jessica.

 

"Boss?" Jessica was confused and look at both of us.

 

"Sooyoung is my new boss for that job I told you about.."

 

"She is? Babe, you didn't tell me Yuri work for you."

 

"I just found out today that you even know Yuri..small world I guess.."

 

"Babe? What you mean babe, Sica?" Now its my turn to look confused.

 

"Yes.. babe; Your boss is my girlfriend, Yul." Jessica then lean in to Sooyoung to give her a kiss on the cheeks. Sooyoung then smiled.

 

"I thought---you were going out with Yoona.." Jessica's turn to be confused.

 

"Who's Yoona?" Jessica then turned to look at Sooyoung. Her icy exterior is slowly surfacing. I'm guessing Sooyoung haven't seen this side of Jessica yet cause Sooyoung looks scared.

 

"Yoona is my friend. That's it. Don't jump into conclusion, Sica-ah.." Right at that moment, Yoona walked in the cafe and saw Sooyoung. She ran over to Sooyoung and kissed her.

 

"What are you doing here?! I thought you're going to see your girlfriend."

 

"She is.."

 

Everybody turned to see where the icy tone came from and it was none other than Jessica herself. Sooyoung gulped before she released Yoona from herself because Yoona was hugging Sooyoung rather closely.

 

"Babe, this is Yoona; the close friend I was talking about eariler.." Sooyoung look nervously at her girlfriend. Yuri was standing to the side and did not want to interfere when she knows Jessica is mad.

 

"Oh, hello! I'm sorry! I'm Im Yoona. You must be Jessica-unnie! Soo, you were right. She is pretty." Yoona bowed to Jessica and smiled her million dollar smile and Yuri can see Jessica soften up a bit.

 

"Sorry for being the bearer of bad news, but if Yoona is your close friend, why she kissed you this morning?" Jessica just turn stone cold again.

 

"Oh, you thought--MUAHAHAH! Heck no! Sooyoung and I really are best friends. We've known her since we were in diapers. Me and her are really...what's the word..affectionate towards each other. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. If Jessica-unnie is not comrfortable with that then I'll stop." Yoona smiled again.

 

The icy atomsphere disappeared again. Yoona's smile is amazing.

 

"Ohh, okay I get it now. Sica, why aren't we affectionate towards each other?" I wrapped my arms around Sica's shoulders. I saw Sooyoung tensed up and Yoona was trying to hold in her laugh.

 

"You wanna die, Kwon?" I stepped 3 ft back and away from the ice princess.

 

Sooyoung eased up while Jessica calmed down. Yoona was laughing her off from the situation.

 

My job just got interesting.