Better Late than Never

Cafe's Angel

"Yuri.."

"Hmm?"

"What's wrong?"

"What you mean?" Yuri turned to look at Sooyoung. They were in the cafe across the street. Sooyoung decided to talk to Yuri about Yoona.

"You seems..distant."

"What you mean? I'm right here."

"I meant with Yoona, you pabo.."

"...she's my boss so I need to be professional.."

"BS & you know it..YOU'RE the one who force Yoona to be LESS formal !"

"That was before..she's with Krystal.." Yuri mumbled the last part but Sooyoung could still hear her.

"They're not going out! I swear your jealousy is worse than Jessica's!" Sooyoung rolled her eyes and put her hands up in frustration.

"Then why they were holding hands and acting all chummy towards one another??"

"OH MY-- You and Jessica act the same way! WHY? because you guys are close! GEEZ..Jealous Yuri is also dumb Yuri.."

"YAH!"

"It's true! & I don't know if I should tell you this or not, considering how you acted.." Yuri gave Sooyoung a glare that tells her to spill or else Sooyoung going to regret it.

"Yoona's leaving.." Yuri rolled her eyes and nodded her head, indicating that she knows..

"...today."

 

Next thing Sooyong know, She somehow got stuck with the check of two coffees and a half-eaten bagel.

 

At the airport

 

Where are you, Yoona..Dang it! Why didn't I ask Soo first before I sped here?

 

Yuri was franically looking for two tall black long haired girls but no prevail.

 

*Departure for United States is now boarding; Please head to gate 4.* 

 

Yuri heard the annoucement and rushed to gate 4. She used every muscle in her body to finally see the gate being closed.

 

"Sorry, ma'am but we are departing."

"I'm -pants- sorry but did you see a really pretty girl with long black hair that have the most adorable doe-like eyes walk through this gate with another girl who look just like her but not as pretty?"

"YAH! Unnie! I'm not pretty?!"

 

Yuri turned around at the voice and relief washed over her. She broke out in a smile and ran towards the person that she was looking for.

 

Yoona was stunned at the person that is hugging her right now. It seems like forever before anyone decided to talk. Krystal decided to broke the silence by coughing and walked towards the gate.

"I..uhh..let you two talk.."

"I'm sorry..I do care.." Yuri talked first after a few minutes.

"Unnie.."

"I just want to say that..before..you leave.." Yuri's voice began to crack but Yoona hugged Yuri back and Yuri felt alot better, knowing Yoona forgave her for being a cold jerk for the past weeks.

"Unnie..as much I will miss you..I have to go.." Yuri tried to gulped down the tears.

"Text me when you get there, arraso?"

"Yes, unnie.."

Both didn't want to let go but orders are orders. Yuri realeased Yoona and looked at her for one last time. She leaned forward and kiss Yoona's forehead while both closing their eyes to savor the moment. Yoona picked up her luggage again and began walking towards the gate. Yuri weakly smile and waved at Yoona. Yuri waited til all she see was Yoona's back going through the door before she drove home.

 

Be safe, Yoong..