Can You Fire Her?

Cafe's Angel

To: My Angel<3

How's class, sweetie? (: Have you eaten yet?

 

-BEEP-

 

From: My Angel<3

The students is taking a nap right now & no, I haven't

 

-BEEP-

 

To: My Angel<3

Aw, want to have lunch with me? I'll be done in about an hour or so

 

-BEEP-

 

From: My Angel<3

Hmm, sure; Its a half day anyways so the kids leaves in an hour or so.

 

-BEEP-

 

To: My Angel<3

Okay, I'll pick you up in an hour. (:

 

-BEEP-

 

From: My Angel<3

You just text me to ask me to lunch, Soo?

 

-BEEP-

 

To: My Angel<3

Um, no;  I..just miss you..(:

 

-BEEP-

 

From: My Angel<3

Aww, I miss you too (; Oh, kids are waking up. I'll see you. I love you!

 

I put my phone down & went back to look at my files. Then my phone rings.

 

"Hello?"

 

"You didn't say it."

 

"Say what?"

 

"That."

 

"...."

 

"Nevermind. I see you at lunch."

 

I was confused at what Jessica was talking about so I re-read the text messages again. Then I saw the problem.

 

Oh, she want me to say that?

 

I picked up my phone & called her back.

 

"Hello?" She sounded sad.

 

"Jessica...hmmm.." I emphasized on the "hmm" for her.

 

"....."

 

"I really do mean it but I just can't fully say it yet..please forgive me."

 

"....I know. I shouldn't force you to say it but hmmm too, Soo.." I smiled.

 

"So, I'm picking you up in an hour or so, arraso?"

 

"Yes, see you! HMM!"

 

I smiled but then Yuri came barging in with a frustrated expression. She was mumbling to herself again & she was pacing back & forth. She was giving me a migraine. She finally stop in front of me with her arms on my desk.

 

"Can't you just fire her?!"

 

I was rubbing my temples & wanted some peace from Yuri's ranting about Yoona's new assistant. This wasn't the first time she ask me to fire Yoona's new assitant. I only hired an assistant for Yoona 2 days ago but I have no idea why Yuri don't like her. She does her job spendidly, on time everyday & is very charming. Yuri is the complete opposite. I should've hire her instead.

 

"For the last time, Yuri...NO! Now leave me alone!"

 

"Why not, Soo?! I have a bad feeling about her!"

 

"You have a bad feeling or you're just jealous?"

 

"Why would I be jealous?"

 

I raised my eyebrows at Yuri. She had been getting on my nerves about Yoona lately. She always ask Yoona's whereabouts & who she with. If I'm not mistaken, Yuri like Yoona but she doesn't say anything. There was a knock at the door & the main subject of our topic walked through the door.

 

"Soo, can you go with me for lunch?" Yoona walked over to my desk & sat down on the chair. Yuri looked away & Yoona smirked at her.

 

"Sorry, I have lunch with Jessica. Take Yuri. She's not doing her job..Why you hire her again, Yoong?"

 

"YAH! I finished my work, thank you very much!" Yuri pouted & crossed her arms. I rolled my eyes.

 

"Hmm, wanna go to lunch, Kwon?" Yoona looked at Yuri & I can tell she was blushing.

 

"I-I-...hmmm.." Yoona was getting impatient with Yuri's stuttering & was about to say something until another knock was at the door & Yoona's assistant walked in. She gave us all 90-degree bows & greeted us.

 

"You don't have to bow; We're all friends here." I told the assistant that but she shook her head.

 

"I'm sorry, Miss Choi but I like to be professional. It's more comfortable for me." She smiled me at me. On the corner of my eyes, I can see Yuri mocking her. She handed some files to Yoona.

 

"I went to your office & didn't see you, Miss Im so I thought I would see you at Miss Choi's office."

 

"Thank you so much. Say, are you hungry? I wanted to go to lunch but have no one to go with..& yes, you can because it's your lunch hour." 

 

The new assistant blushed when Yoona said that because Yoong knows how she does everything by the book. This time, Yuri rolled her eyes.

 

"Okay, I'm okay for lunch. Thank you, Miss Im."

 

They were about to go out of my office when Yuri--

 

"Yah, what about me?! I thought you invited me!"

 

"You can come too..I guess." Yoona didn't even look at her & walked out with the assistant. Yuri stomped her foot like a little girl & walked over to my desk. She gave me a death glare & leaned into my face.

 

"You REALLY can't fire her?!"