9 AM to 5PM

Cafe's Angel

"UGH! I seriously don't know why that old man wants another company! In a different country, for goodness sake!"

"Hehe, he's your dad, so ask him.."

"I was being rhetorical, Krys."

 

Yoona and Krystal was working on the new company's plans for opening. They have been working on it since they came back from U.S. yesterday and they haven't take a break yet. Krystal and Jessica finally resolve their differences and Yoona was happy for them. She envied them simply because she don't any siblings. She grew up with Sooyoung all her life but for her, it wasn't fulfilling enough. She would be sad when Jessica comes by to visit Sooyoung and Krystal; seeing that care was sweet yet bitter.

 

"Yoona-unnie, if you schedule the opening on that day, you need to contact the building management two weeks eariler.."

"Yeah, also I need to verify if my dad can even make it to that day..Krys! I'm exhausted. Let's take a break!"

 

Krystal and Yoona was on the floor surrounded with papers and files. They both laid down next to each other. Yoona put her hands under her head and Krystal rested her hands on her stomach. They were looking at the ceiling. They was a comfortable silence until Krystal turned to face Yoona.

 

"Unnie.."

"Yes?"

"Who do you like?" Yoona turned to Krystal, shocked at how blunt Krystal was.

"Uh, why you ask?"

"Just wondering.."

"For what?" Yoona lifted one of her eyebrows up.

"..because..I was wondering..if I can..do..this.." Krystal was moving closer to Yoona's face and nearer to her lips. Yoona didn't know how to react but she didn't move her face away from Krystal's lips. Finally, their lips touched. Suddenly, the door opened. They pulled away from each other and looked towards the door.

"Sorry to interupt but here are the files for the upcoming cases, Miss Yoona. If you need anything, please call."

 

Yuri was standing at the door with the documents in her hands now on Yoona's desk. Yuri also dropped something off but Yoona couldn't see it.

 

"Oh, thanks Yuri-unnie.." Yoona was blushing and so was Krystal.

"No problem; I'll be leaving now, Miss Yoona. Have a good day. You too, Miss Krystal." Yuri bowed at them and then left. Yoona looked at her watch and frowned when she realized that it was 6PM.

Why so formal?

Yoona got up from the floor & went to her desk. She then saw a lunch box with a note on it.

 

 

Yoona-ah!

I know you must be tired! Well, remember to eat, arraso?! Hwaiting!

 

"Ah, I know now.." Yoona then turned towards Krystal.

"Know what?"

"Who you like."

"What you talking about?"

"Fine. Keep denying it."

"I'm not denying anything. Can we just get back to work?"

"Sure..& Unnie, I didn't mean to kiss you. If you feel uncomfortable, I'm sorry.."

"Oh..uh..its okay, Krys..let's not talk about it, arraso?" Krystal was a little disappointed but she smiled and sat down on the floor with the pile of papers calling her name and Yoona.

 

 

Jessica's classroom

 

"Okay! Thank you, my adorable kids! Have a wonderful weekend!"

"Bye, Miss Jessuika!"

 

All the kids ran passed their teacher and towards their parents. Jessica walked into her classroom and start packing up her things. Then she heard her bell on the door rang.

 

"Hey, Sunny! I was wondering if you can drop me off at Sooyoung's--" Jessica turned towards the door but didn't see her friend but her instead.

"Hey, Sica..How's class?"

"What do you want, Hyoyeon?" Jessica put down her books and glared at Hyoyeon.

"Nothing, just talk."

"I think we talked enough. I have to go." Jessica picked up her things again and started walking towards the door. Hyoyeon grabbed ahold of Jessica's arm.

"Please..Jessica..Can't we just talk..? Like normal friends can?" Jessica looked at Hyoyeon and soften up a little bit but she kept her cold exterior.

"Talk about what?"

"Can we go to a cafe or something?"

"..sure. Where? I'll take the bus there."

"No. I'll take you." Jessica look sketpical. Then she looked at her watch. It was 6PM. SHe have to be at Sooyoung's apartment at 8PM. The faster she talked to Hyoyeon, the faster she can get to Sooyoung's house.

"..okay."

"Thanks, Sica!" They both walked to the school's parking lot and Hyoyeon opened the door for Jessica than to went to the driver side. Hyo started the car and drove to a resstaurant nearby.

I will get you back, Jessica..