Finally, The Date!

Cafe's Angel

Jessica's POV

I'm here!

 

I saw the text message and try to look for my date. I can't find her. Then my eyesight turned dark. I felt a pair of hands on my eyes.

 

"Guess who?" The person's voice sound charming and comforting so I knew who it was immediately but I decided to guess wrong.

 

"Yuri? Is that you?" The hands quickly went away from my face. I turned around & saw that my date was frowning at me.

 

She is soo cute..

 

"Why do you keep on mentioning about your roommate? You like her or something?" She was showing a pout and sulkily sat in her chair.

 

"No, if I did, I wouldn't be here, right?"

 

"That don't mean anything; we could be two friends hanging out with each other.."

 

"You just want to be friends with me?" Maybe I shouldn't have cause I def. don't want to be just friends.

 

"No." I can sense the serious tone in Sooyoung's voice and I smiled inside my head.

 

" Okay but I'm sorry for teasing you..I knew it was you."

 

"Oh, then you're mean then."

 

"Hehe, order your drink; I already order mine & since I'm "mean", I'll treat you!"

 

"No, I asked you out so I'll treat you!" She smiled at me and I smiled back. She ordered a frappachino and I got an ice tea this time. We were talking about how our days was. I found out that Sooyoung is an attorney of one of the biggest law firms in the country, IM Law Firm. She just got back from the States, from working on a major lawsuit. She lives by herself and have a younger sister. When she mentioned she had a younger sister, I suddenly remember one of my kids, Sulli and her drawing.

 

"Is your sister by chance name Sulli?" I asked her and she almost dropped her frapp. onto her lap.

 

"How did you know? Her real name is Jinri but we call her Sulli cause she likes it when I call her Sul.."

 

" You are not gonna believe this but I think she is one of my students. I asked my kids to draw what they did yesterday & Sulli drew you, herself and an angel in the picture. I asked her what is the meaning of it and she told me that her unnie told her that she saw an angel yesterday when her unnie visit her yesterday. So is Sulli your sister?"
 

I asked her, hoping she says yes because I want to be that angel that Sooyoung saw. Sooyoung looked down and then look at me shyly.

 

"Yeah, Sulli is my sister." Then she told me what happen yesterday.

 

Flashback

Sooyoung's POV

 

After I finished with my work, I went to my parents' house for dinner. They told me that they miss me and so did my sister. I arrived at their house around 9PM and used my spare key to open the door.

 

"Umma, Appa! I'm here." I walked into the living room to look for my family but got knocked over instead.

 

"Sulli, Unnie can't breath. Can you please get off?" Sulli quickly got off of me but she was ppouting. I got up, dusted of my pants but saw her being sad. I knew why.

 

"I wanted you to get off because I want to give you a proper hug!" I scooped her up and hugged her tightly. She squealed and hugged me back.

 

"I miss you, Unnie! Did you bring me anything?"

 

"So you only want to hug Unnie because you want something from me?" I pretended to pout at her."

 

"Aniyoo!"

 

"I know; I got you candy though." I put her down and reach into my bag to give her favorite candy. She grabbed it before I could even get it out properly and ran off.

 

" That girl..OUFF!" Sulli ran back and hugged my leg and ran off again. I smiled and walked to the kitchen. I saw my dad setting the table while my mom is setting the food on the table. My mom heard me came in.

 

" Soo, you know you're not suppose to give Sul candy before dinner. You're spoiling her.."

 

"Umma, its only a small piece and Sulli knows better than to eat it before dinner. She's probably saving it for later."

 

Everybody sat down at the dinner table and the usual routine began. My mom would complain about how skinny I'm getting and I need to eat more. My dad would complain I need to do my job well and don't slack off. Sulli just absorbs her surroundings and smile when I would groan at our parents' complaints and when I would sneak her more candy under the table.

 

After dinner, I went to Sulli's room to see what she was doing. She was playing with her dolls.

 

"Sul~! Can I play with your dolls too?"


 

"Unnie, you too old to play with dolls!" Sulli laughed at me but she gave me a doll anyway & told me how she want the doll to dress up.

 

"Want to hear about Unnie's day?" Sulli loves to listen to my stories simply because she don't see me often. I work around the clock. Today was the first time in 3 weeks that I last saw her. I felt bad not being there for her more often but a job is a job. I promised myself I would take her to an amusement park one day when I get a break. Sulli widely smiled when she heard it was story time.

 

"I saw an angel today, Sul~.."

 

"Did you die, Unnie? Umma, told me you only see angels when you die."

 

"Haha, no Sulli. I met someone that was pretty as an angel. She have blonde hair, was wearing waht your doll was wearing now."

 

"Oh, she is pretty!"

 

Yes, she is

 

Flashback ends

 

Jessica was looking at me when I told her about my day with Sul and she smiled. I blushed and was looking at my cup to hide my blush. It was embrassing for me cause Jessica found out that I call her an angel behind her back. It was silence for a while until Jessica looked at me.

 

"So, you really think I'm an angel?" She smirked at me and I once again blushed. Then I looked straight at her face.

 

"Yes, a very beautiful angel."