I Don't Care

Cafe's Angel

"Yuri-unnie, do you want to go & have a drink with me?"

"Miss Yoona, I have to finish my work so no, thank you. Thanks for asking." I frowned.

 

Yuri has been acting like this for the past week now. She's been acting..like an actual lawyer! She does her work, she finishes on time but she also been in a way cold. Yes, she answer my calls but it seems like she don't want anything to do with me other than work. It's 5 now. Now, I want her to drop the formalties.

 

"Did I do something wrong, Yuri-unnie?" I want her to tease me and call me by my name again.

"No."

"Then can you look straight at my face & stop calling me Miss Yoona?"

"We're at work so I have to call you that."

"It's 5 so you don't have to call me that..you said that yourself.." I mumbled that to her.

"Okay, then I'll leave. Good day.." She packed up her briefcase and start to leave. I held her wrist to stop her. She tried to go but they don't call me Him Yoona for nothing.

"Can you please tell me what I did wrong? Please, unnie..?" I pleaded with my eyes but no go. She forcefully shook off my hand. She was looking behind me and then looked at me.

"Nothing and ask your girlfriend for a drink. She look thristy." I looked behind me and saw Krystal walking towards me. I turned back but saw Yuri already down the hall, heading towards the parking lot.

"It was just a kiss.." I was mumbling to myself when Krystal poked at my side.

"Unnie, are you okay? Why you mumbling to yourself?" I sighed.

"I'm fine. What do you need?" I took the files from her and start walking towards my office. She followed me behind.

"I just need you to finalize some papers. Sign here, itinal here & there.."

"Oh, okay..want to go grab a drink?"

since Yuri-unnie didn't want to..

"Sure! I would love too!" We dropped off our papers and went to a cafe. Kyrstal grabbed my hands and held it. I was disappointed of what Yuri-unnie so I didn't notice but I didn't know Yuri was behind us and saw us holding hands.

 

Jessica's POV

 

"SULLIE! Where are you?!" I was looking for the tall kid in the house but can't find her.

"She is good at this game..." I was mumbling to herself while looking behind the toy closet and underneath the stairs.

"Sullie! You won! Come out now.."

I was going insane looking for this girl. Sooyoung's parents went back to their hometown for the weekend so I promise to watch Sullie until they come back. Now I can't find her..

"Dang it; where are you..." I went back into the living until I heard the front door click..

"Sica! Sullie! Unnie's home!" I looked at the tall girl trying to take off her shoe while trying to balance the goceries on the other hand. I took the goceries from her hands while I gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Babe, I have something to tell you.."

"What?" She gave me a worried look.

"I lost.."

"You lost what? Sica, just spit it out. You're making me nervous."

"I lost..your sister. I can't find her anywhere! I looked everywhere!" Sooyoung bursted out laughing. I pouted.

"Its not funny!" I punched her arm.

"You guys playing hide-n-seek? I nodded. Sooyoung took a hold of my hand and start pulling me at the shoe closet. She looked at me and then she opened it. I looked down and saw my tall student sleeping holding onto her teddy bear. SHe must have been for a long time...

"How'd you know she would be there?"

'She always hide there. No matter what. Haha, Sica..you're bad at this game.." I stuck out my tongue at her while she picked Sullie up. She carried her upstairs and tuck her in bed. Sooyoung kissed Sullie's forehead and said good night. We walked back downstairs to the living room. We both sat down on the couch. Sooyoung the top button of her shirt and lay her head on the arm rest. 

"Ugh, so tired..." I motioned her to move over so I can lay down with her. I put her arm on my waist.

"Are you hungry, Soo?"

"No..just tired..are you hungry?"

"No.." We both laid there for a while and then I heard snoring. I looked up and saw my girlfriend sleeping. I smiled and kissed her her chin.

"Sweet dreams.." I closed my eyes but then I felt her arm pulling me closer to her body and she whispered in my ear.

"Hmm.."

 

Yuri's POV

 

"I don't care."

"Unnie, you have to.."

"No..I don't want too.."

"Unnie.."

"I don't care what you say. I'm not eating that again."

 

I looked at the snack that Seohyun had been munching on for the past hour. Sweet potatoes is not all that great.

 

"Unnie, just try it."

"No."

"Fine, I'll eat it."

 

We both look at the papers on the table. Yoona gave me and Seohyun one of her American cases to work on since she have been busy with the opening over there...and Krystal. Thinking of her and Krystal makes me so mad but I have been keeping my distant with Yoona since I saw the kiss.

I miss you, Yoona-ahh..

 

"Unnie...UNNIE!" I snapped out of my thoughts and look at Seohyun.

"Huh?"

"I have been calling your name..Miss Yoona wants to talk to you in her office.."

"For what? Tell her I'm busy.."

"Why don't you tell me yourself?" Me and Seohyun both looked at the direction towards the voice and it was none other than Yoona but she brought company. I got up and gave both of them a bow.

"Sorry. I'm busy, Miss Yoona.."

"With what, Yuri-unnie?"

"The case."

"From the looks of it, you're finished." Crap..

"Uh.."

"Why are you avoiding me, unnie?"

"Miss Yoona, we're at work..please call me Yuri-sshi.."

"It's five..so unnie, right? Not Yuri, Kwon Yuri or Kwon but unnie.." I bit my lips. I want to leave because I don't want to see them together, Yoona and Krystal.

"I have to go. Good bye." Again, Yoona grab a hold of me.

"I need to tell you something."

"It can wait til tomorrow." I tried to leave but she again held onto me.

"I'm leaving tomorrow.." I froze. I didn't know what to say. I want to know why she is leaving and is Krystal leaving with her and how long she is staying but I didn't ask.

"I don't care."

"What?"

"I said, I don't care." I looked at Yoona and stared at her. She didn't say anything.

"I don't care if you're leaving. I don't care that you're leaving with her or how long you staying. You can take care of yourself." Those are the furthest things from my mind that I want to say to her but seeing her with Krystal makes my jealousy uncontrollable.

"Oh, I see..." There was silence until Seohyun decided to gather up her things. I saw her about to leave so I gathered my things too.

"Let's go, Hyun..we need to work on the case.."

"but.."

"NOW." I looked at Seohyun. She saw my glare and walked to the door. She bowed to Krystal and Yoona. I just left.

 

I do care, Yoona-ah but it just hurts..

 

Yoona's POV

"You're not going to tell her, Unnie?"

"She don't care so why should I?"

"because you care..about her."

 

When I asked Krystal for a drink, my dad had told me that he is stepping down and he need me to go to the States to handle the business. The business in Korea will be handed to Sooyoung. I was shocked and sad. I didn't want to leave Korea and my family behind. Krystal is the first to know about this plan and she was the first to know about me and Yuri.

 

"I know.."

"Know what?"

"That..you like Yuri-unnie and not..me.."

"Oh..sorry, Krystal..I see you as a sister..that's all.." Krystal smiled.

"Hey, at least it's better than an aquaintance.." I also smiled.

"So, are you going to tell Yuri-unnie?"

"I dont' know.."

 

I wanted to tell her but she has been avoiding me. Now she said she don't care. I never thought of Yuri in that way. I never once think of her in a romantic way but now I need to let her know and I want her attention now. The attention she have been giving me.

 

"Krys, I'm not going to tell her.."

"You're going to regret it.."

"Oh well..America here I come.."