Long Distance

Cafe's Angel

"Hey, how are things in the U.S.?" Yuri was laying on her stomach with her white tank top and long pajamas on. Yoona on the other hand was in her business suit, just got out of another meeting.

"Ugh, tiring. Meetings are a drag. I've been only here for a month and I hate it already. If I have to stay here for 4 more years, I'll think I'm going to cry, Yuri-unnie!" Yoona sounded frustrated and annoyed.

"I know, Yoong but just hang in there for your dad, arasso?" 

"Hmm, how are things in Seoul?" Yuri sat up and leaned against her headboard. 

"Trouble. Sooyoung and Jessica is having another couple spat."

"Really?? What happened?" Yoona panicked.

"Hyoyeon. Hyo now works with Jessica and Sooyoung don't trust Hyoyeon being with Jessica. She is afraid Hyo will spark up old flames.."

"Well, Jessica didn't trust Sooyoung when Tiffany was with her. How is this any different?" Yoona was mad at how Jessica was acting and being a hypocrite. She hate seeing Sooyoung sad.

"Sooyoung should know better that Jessica loves her and should trust her!" Yuri was also pissed because Yoona was blindly defending Sooyoung.

"Yeah, but Hyo who ever she is have been with Jessica for almost a decade and Soo and Sica-unni have been together for a year!" Yoona's voice raised up.

"Don't you think you're being unreasonable? Time together shouldn't matter when you love someone. A couple can be together for 10 years and still not love each other enough from a couple who have been together for 3 years. The 3 years couple could love each other even more than the 10 years couple!" 

"Now you're being unreasonable, Yuri." 

"No, I am not. I have only know you for a year and I feel like I'm about to explode because I love you too much! I can't sleep properly at night and I don't eat on a regular basis because I'm worried about you if you're sleeping okay and eating okay in a totally different country. Now do you still think time matters with love??" 

"...Unnie.." There was silence for a while before anybody said anything.

"Are we having a couple's spat like Soo and Sica unnie?" Yoona asked in a soft voice.

"We have to be a couple to bicker.." Yuri bitterly chuckled.

"I thought we were..after the airport incident.."

"..we're not official yet.."

"I think your confession 5 minutes ago made it offical.." 

"I..hmm.."

"I love and miss you too, Yul. I promise I will come back to you after I am done with this company."

"I know..& has for Sooyoung and Jessica, let them deal with it. They should learn on their own.."

"Okay, so what's going on besides that?" 

 

Yuri and Yoona talked until Yoona had another meeting to go to and Yuri have to go to sleep for work the next day.