Missing You

Cafe's Angel

Sigh..

"Yuri.."

Sigh..

"Yul.."

Sigh..

"KWON YURI!" 

"What?!"

"Quit sighing! Your depressing self is annoying!" Yuri pouted.

Yuri had been moping ever since Yoona moved to the States. It is driving Sooyoung crazy! 

"Sorry...I just miss her.."

"Well can you miss her why doing some work?!" Sooyoung was swamped with the new management. With Yoona gone, Sooyoung is in charge. She is also frustrated because she hadn't spend time with Jessica and Jessica was also hadn't been talking to her.

"Sorry..let me help."

"Thank you.." They were working on another big case for one of the big families when they heard a knock at the door. Seohyun walked in with tea and small snacks.

" I know you guys skip breakfast, which is bad for your digestive system and harmful in the long run--"

"Seo, cut to the chase." Yuri rolled her eyes.

"BUT I brought you some snacks to munch on.."

"Thank you.." Yuri took the snacks from Seo and gave some to Sooyoung which she denys again.

"I need to finish this real quick.."

"Yah, Soo..you need to eat..you haven't been eating well.."

"I'll eat when I'm busy.."

"No, you'll eat now." The three turned to the door and looked at the ice princess.

"Ouu, you in trouble nowww..." Yuri teased Sooyoung which gave Yuri a death glare.

"How old are you, Kwon?" Sooyoung retorted.

"Why aren't you eating?"

"Because I need to do this, Sica.." Sooyoung again went back to her papers.

"You need to think about your health first."

"I'll eat when I'm finish."

"No, you'll eat now.."

"When I'm finish, Jessica.."

"Now, Choi Sooyoung.." Sooyoung looked at her persistent girlfriend and then at her workers. Yuri and Seohyun took them hint and walked out of Sooyoung's office. Jessica then walked over to her girlfriend's side and leaned over to Sooyoung's face.

"Now, they're gone, can you PLEASE eat? You look like a skeleton, babe.." Sooyoung exhaled loudly first before she put down the her pen and picked up the finger sandwitches on the plate.

"Much better..now move your arms.." Jessica moved Sooyoung's arms to sit in her girlfriend's lap. She then start feeding Sooyoung herself.

"Now..why weren't you eating before?"

"Swamp in work; I want to finish.." 

"You know..Yoong is going to pissed if she sees you not eating and not being yourself.." This time, Sooyoung sighed.

"I'm sure Yoong won't mind if you take a break when you need too and not overwork yourself..you hear me?" Sooyoung nodded.

"Enough about work..what you been up too lately? I feel like I see less of you.." Sooyoung put her arms around Jessica's waist and pulled her closer.

"Hmm, nothing. The kids will be kids and I have been shopping with Krystal alot lately..Sulli and I also sign up for dance classes.."

"Seems like everybody got a piece of your time except your own girlfriend.." Sooyoung pouted.

"Well, I wanted to spend time with you but..you have this.." Jessica pointed to the pile of papers on Sooyoung's desk. Sooyoung leaned back on her chair with one of her arms on her face.

"Soo? I know that you have work..I didn't want to disturb you.." Sooyoung didn't move.

"Soo?" Jessica snuggled closer to Sooyoung to only find the tall girl asleep.

"Sooyoung, baby wake up for a while and move to the couch.." Jessica got up and tugged at her sleeping girlfriend. She dragged her to the couch and laid her down. Jessica ed the top buttons of Sooyoung's shirt to make her more comfortable.Just then Sooyoung grabbed Jessica's wrist and pulled Jessica on top of her.

"If you want me, all you have to do is ask.." Sooyoung slyly smiled.

"Why do I have to ask when I know I have permission too?" Jessica rested her chin on Sooyoung's chest. Sooyoung opened one of her eyes and looked down at Jessica.

"You know you have permission? How?"

"Because I'm your girlfriend." Jessica pecked Sooyoung on the lips.

"Because I'm y." Jessica kissed her again.

"& you also want me too.." This time Jessica stayed on Sooyoung's lips longer and kissed her more properly. Sooyoung pulled Jessica closer to her and made the kiss longer..and sweeter.

"But you forgot one thing.." Jessica tilted her head.

"and I also love you.." with that being said, Sooyoung closed both of her eyes and smiled in her sleep the whole afternoon.

A/N: Soorry! For not updating this fic lately; I will try again to update tonight if I get done wrapping my christmas presents!