The End

Cafe's Angel

One Year Later 

 

"SHH! she almost at the door! Be quiet!" Sooyoung looked like a little kid with a ballon hat on her head. She was crouching down on her knees next to Sulli and was waiting for Jessica to walk thru the door.

"Choi Sooyoung, I will wring your pretty little--" 

"SUPRISE!" Jessica was shocked when she saw the confetti going everywhere. Multi-colored balloons was hung everywhere along with birthday decorations. She looked at everybody in the room. She saw Yoona and Yuri holding the cake with pretty candles on it. Hyoyeon was standing next to them with Seohyun. Sooyoung's parents were also there. Sooyoung then walked up to Jessica and hugged her by the waist.

"What's pretty about me?"

"You did all of this?" Jessica was still shocked. Sooyoung nodded. Jessica then pinched Sooyoung's arm.

"OWW. What was that for?" Sooyoung proclaimed.

"You didn't return my phone calls for two days!"

"I had to trick you! Sorry.." Sooyoung pouted and was rubbing the spot where Jessica pinched her. Jessica felt bad and hugged her girlfriend.

"Okay, I'm sorry.." 

"Go blow out the candles.." Sooyoung pulled Jessica over to YoonYul.

"Make a wish first.." Sooyoung whispered into Jessica's ears. Jessica closed her eyes and then blow out the candles. Everybody clapped for the brirthday girl.

"Thanks everybody for coming.." They set the cake on the table.

"Babe, can you go get the knife?" Yoona turned to Yuri.

"Yeah, I'll go get it." 

"Oh, unnie, can you go get napkins & plates too?" Seohyun asked Yuri. 

"Let me get it.." Hyoyeon walked into the kitchen with Yuri to get the napkins and plates. After everybody got a piece of cake, it was time to open presents. Jessica sat in the middle of the room on the sofa and start opening presents. First was from Seohyun and Hyoyeon. 

"Thanks, Seo for ginseng and Hyo for the music records.." They both smile and nodded. Next was Yoona and Yuri. Jessica glared at the couple.

"Uh, I don't think I can show this.." Yuri smirked whie Yoona snickered. 

"Babe, what is it?" Sooyoung asked and look into the bag. Her face started turning red. She then looked at Yuri which bursted out laughing. 

"I hope you use it, Soo..tonight." Now both Jessica and Sooyoung's faces turned red. Sullie got Jessica a handmade clay pot. Krystal got her some books and Sooyoung's parents got her some clothes. Soon, the party started to die out. Sooyoung, Yuri and Hyoyeon drank a little too much.

"Ugh, why did--ugh.." Yoona was holding Yuri by the waist because Yuri was too drunk to even stand.

"I love you, Yoona! IM YOONA!"

"Oh shut it..Jessica-unnie, I'm going to take Yuri home.." Yoona was struggling.

"Oh, okay; thanks for coming! Wait, how long are you staying here until you going back to the States?"

"I have one more week..ugh, so heavy.."

"Oh, me and Krystal will take you shopping then..how about tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow's fine, if Yuri sober up okay.." Yoona walked out of the house with Yuri slurring in her ear, telling her how much she loves her. Seohyun then grabbed ahold of Hyoyeon who also was slurring.

"Seo Joo-Hyun..I love you..c-can you love me..too..?" Seohyun gasped at the sudden confession. Jessica saw the shocked look on Maknae's face and quickly grabbed Hyoyeon before Seo drop her. 

"Seo, what's wrong?" Seohyun snapped back into reality.

"Ohh, n-nothing..unnie..I'm going to take Hyoyeon-unnie home."

"Seo..you l-look so -pretty.." Jessica then looked at Hyoyeon and then looked at Seohyun.

"Uh, bye unnie!" Seohyun quickly grabbed Hyoyeon and walked out of the house. Jessica was chuckling to herself but stopped when she saw her own girlfriend laying on the couch drunk. She walked over to the girl.

"Babe, let's go upstairs..it's more comfortable.."

"Ugh.." Jessica grabbed Sooyoung and dragged her upstairs. Jessica was suffering considering the height difference. After Jessica closed the door. Jessica put Sooyoung's legs on the bed to be more comfortable. She then two of the top buttons of Sooyoung's red shirt. Sooyoung then grabbed Jessica's hands.

"If you want me, all you have to do is.. ask..I told you this already.." Sooyoung had her eyes closed. 

"& I told you that, I'm your girlfriend, I don't need to ask..but let me go get you a towel, so you won't a major headache later on.." Jessica was about to get up but Sooyoung held her back.

"No, I like being like this, in this position." Jessica sighed and rested her head on Sooyoung's chest. They laid there for a while before Sooyoung shifted her body up and pulled a blanket over them. 

"Jessica, am I a good girlfriend?" 

"Yes, you're the best.." Jessica snuggled closer to Sooyoung. Then Soo hold onto Jessica's waist tighter.

"What did you wished for?" 

"Doesn't matter; it already came true.."

"But what was it?" 

"To be in this position with the person that I love.." Sooyoung opened her eyes and then looked at Jessica. She then leaned down and gave Jessica the sweetest kiss.

"I love you..& I can't believe I get to be with you, my angel.."

 

Thanks guys for reading this! I have no more ideas for this fic so I decided to finish it and focus on "Mixed Signals" I'm sorry! I'm sorry if the ending seems rushed because it was! Thanks again for subscribing and ready! <3 (: