Finally, The Date 2

Cafe's Angel

Jessica blushed when she heard Sooyoung compliment her.

 

"Thank you & you're a very nice unnie even though when I saw the drawing, I thought it was Sulli's 'oppa' instead of 'unnie' cause of your haircut."

 

"Yahh, Sulli likes it..so I decided to keep it." She pretended to pout but ended up laughing too at my comment. We talked some more about her and she asked me about how I got into teaching. Time really flies when you have a good time. It was almost dark when we look outside.

 

"Wow, its getting dark already." Sooyoung looked outside and she again frowned.

 

"Aww, I wanted to take you to the park but I guess time got the best of us.."

 

"We can still go..its not that dark." I smiled at her. She clapped her hands together and then paid for the drinks. We walked out of the cafe. We decided not to take the car because the park was a 10 minute walk. A cold breeze suddenly picked up and I shivered. Then a pair of arms wrapped around my shoulders and took away every once of coldness that lingered.

 

"Better now? Sorry, I totally forgot to bring you a jacket..I didn't know it would be this cold."

 

"Its okay; your arms are better than any jacket." I smiled at her. I looked at her & realized that she was a buttoned down shirt with shorts on. She must be freeezing. I gasped and she saw me looking at her.

 

"Don't worry; I'm warm too because I have you under my arms."

 

We continued to walk to the park and when we got there, we can clearly see the stars at night. We decided to sit on a hill and gaze at the stars more intently. We both don't know alot of constellations so we just name our own. We saw one star though that was off on it own in the sky with no other stars near it. We decided to name it SooSica, taken from part of our name.

 

"Thank you for taking me out today. I had a great time, Sooyoungie." I turned to look at her and smile at the person that gave me happiness at that moment. She really is a great person. She works hard, charming, and cares about her family. Her looks is just a bonus. She blushed when I kept on looking at her.

 

"Is there something on my face?" Her hands went up to her face to search if there was something on it. I took her hands away and held it. I leaned on her shoulders and closed my eyes.

 

"No, everything is perfect."