Late Night Talks

Cafe's Angel

Jessica's POV

 

"Are you okay, Jessica-sshi?

 

"I'm okay, thanks to you." Sooyoung smiled and I felt my body temperature went up 5 degrees.

 

"Would you mind if I asked you to a cup of tea?" She asked me politely.

 

"I would like that, Sooyoung-sshi." I smiled at her offer. Sooyoung showed me the way to the cafe that she was sitting at eariler. She pulled a chair for me at a table at the windows. She waved a waitress to take my order and then look at me. She didn't say anything and then she smiled. Sooyoung had the most charming smile and it didn't make me feel weird out that she was staring at me like I was doing to her.

 

"Do you like to read?" She asked me and I snapped out of my gaze.

 

"Yeah, I like to read a lot. Even my roommate threatens me to burn my books if I bring home anymore books." She laughed at my comment and it was the most beautiful laugh. Yuri, my roommate wouldn't really burn my books but she hates how half the apartment is filled with book shelves instead of decent furniture. We only have two sofas and wide screen T.V. in the living room. On each side of the room is a book shelf filled with my books. I read every single one of them at least twice.

 

"I'm not much of a reader. I can't sit still enough to read. I can only sit still when I eat."

 

"Hehe." We kept on talking about random things and then she looked at her watch. She frowned and then look at me.

 

"Sorry Jessica but I have to go back to work." I also frowned knowing that I can't hang out with her anymore.

 

"Oh, I guess this is goodbye."

 

"Not if you give me your phone number." I smiled at her.

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

I was so nervous when I was thinking if I should ask Jessica for her number or not. I thought she would reject me but instead she asked for my phone and put her number in my contacts.

 

"You wouldn't give me a fake number, would you?" I half-heartily because I hope she wouldn't give me a fake number.

 

"Yeah, I gave you Yuri's number instead." She teased me back.

 

"No, I only want your number." I said it in a serious tone.

 

"Well, see you when I see you!" Jessica waved at me and left the cafe.

 

I'm positive she's an angel..

 

==================================================

 

I unlocked my apartment door and walked through my safe haven that I call home. I the lights before I put my bags down. I start to take off my clothes as I go towards my room. I live by myself so there is no one to worry about. I went into my closet to look for my pajama pants and a tank. I took a nice hot shower before I lay myself on my bed.

 

I took my phone out and strolled down my contacts and text her.

 

To: My Angel

Hey, are you awake? If you're not, I'm sorry for waking you up; sweet dreams!

 

15 minutes had past and still no text message. I looked at the clock on my nightstand and saw that it was 1AM.

 

I was about to close my eyes until I heard my phone beeped.

 

From: My Angel

Sorry for the late reply; I just got out of the shower. What are you doing?

 

I smiled at the text and replied back to her.

 

To: My Angel

Lying down in bed; what are you doing?

 

-BEEP-

 

From: My Angel

Heheh, I'm reading my book. I have two more chapters left before I finish.

 

 

To: My Angel

Aigoo, reading this late? Aren't you tired? You might get sick ):

 

-BEEP-

 

From: My Angel

No, I have you to keep me awake (:

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

I blushed every single time I revieved a text from Sooyoung. I wasn't concentrated on my book at all. I told Sooyoung I had a few chapters like 2 hours ago. I was too busy checking her texts to even read.

 

-BEEP-

 

From: Sooyoungie

You want me to keep texting you until you're done with your book?

 

She is soo sweet.

 

To: Sooyoungie

I don't want you to be tired for work; just go to sleep, araso?

 

-BEEP-

 

From: Sooyoungie

You don't want me to keep you company?

 

To: Sooyoungie

NO! I mean yes, I want you to keep me company but its late and I don't want you to be tired.

 

-BEEP-

 

From: Sooyoungie

You want to keep me company tomorrow at the cafe that we met at today? Well, technically yesterday cause it's 3AM now.

 

To: Sooyoungie

Hehe, are you asking me out on a date, Sooyoungie?

 

-BEEP-

 

From: Sooyoungie

Yes, I am; aww, a cute nicknname for me? (:

 

Dang it I was so happy when she asked me I accidentally wrote what I call her secretly.

 

To: Sooyoungie

Hehe, yeah; so tomorrow at the cafe aat 2PM is okay?

 

-BEEP-

 

From: Sooyoungie

Yes, that is fine with me. See you then! SWEET DREAMS!

 

 

I can't wait for tomorrow. I slept peacefully that night.