Mis-Stinking-understanding!

Cafe's Angel

THE HELL?!

 

Sica-a?! This is not what you think.. Wait, I can explain!

 

Explain what? That you're with another person?? In OUR bed! I'm leaving!

 

Jessica!

 

The memories of 2 years ago played back in my mind as I leaned back on my apartment door. I pulled my legs to my chest & I cried until I fell asleep that night..

 

Couple of hours eariler.. Kwon's POV

 

"Unnie!" Tiffany & I both turned towards the voice in the front of the restaurant. I saw Yoona coming towards us. I expected her to come to me but she went to Tiffany.

 

"Are you okay?! What happened? Why is your face red?! Kwon, did you do this?!" Then she finally looked at me but with a death glare.

 

"YAH! I didn't do anything! Why you barge in---"

 

"I'm still your boss! So don't 'YAH' me!" I looked at her in shock, realizing the truth. Then I looked at my watch..5...4...3...2....1!

 

"HAH, its 5! I'm off the clock! SO..I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO TIFFANY-SSHI!" I stuck out my tongue at her & crossed my arms. Tiffany finally said something after what happened.

 

"Yoon, Yuri didn't do anything to me..we had that meeting, remember?" Yoona blinked when Tiffany talked about the divorce meeting.

 

"Right...how'd that go?"

 

"How did you think it went, Yoona? Can't you tell from her face?" I asked her this time & again got a death glare from the "boss".

 

"Taeyeon left without signing to papers so we're back to square one but Sooyoung-sshi might be the one with the problem..." Yoona then looked at me with a confused face this time.

 

"Jessica came in."

 

"And?"

 

"She saw Soo hugging Tiffany-sshi & thought something was going on.."

 

"Oh, that's gonna be a problem..." Yonna had a worried face on & so did I. I know how Jessica is. She probably not gonna let Sooyoung explain the situation after what happened 2 years ago. Then I saw Tiffany talking to Yoona about something else. They seem close..

 

"You guys know each other?"

 

"Yoona is my younger cousin." Tiffany then showed me a eyesmile but it wasn't fully there. It lost its spark.

 

"Yeah, she used to live in the States but she moved her 3 years ago. When she told me that her & Taeyeon-unnie were getting a divorce, I gave the case to Sooyoung."

 

"Oh, right! Sooyoung! I wondered how she is doing..."

 

Sooyoung's POV/ Present time

 

I was sitting outside of Jessica's apartment for a while now. Yoona called & texted me but I didn't reply back.

 

She will open the door..She will...

 

I was staring into space & then I realized the sun had setted. I tried to look for our SooSica star but can't find it. I heard footsteps..

 

"SOO!"

 

I didn't respond. I kept on looking for the star.

 

"SOO! How long you have been staying here?!"

 

"...don't know...don't care...can't find the star..."

 

"Oh dang..something happened..." I heard Yuri's voice.

 

"Let's go home, Soo.."

 

"..can't find it..where is it..."

 

SLAP! Yoona slapped me. Right across my face. Tears start to come down. Yoona & Yuri looked blurry but I can see that they were worried abiout me. I wasn't crying from the slap but from the realization of Jessica leaving me..

 

"SNAP OUT OF IT, Sooyoung!"

 

"Just go home, Sooyoung. I'll talk to Jessica.." I looked at Yuri & weakly nodded. Yoona walked me to the car & Yuri went in.

 

Jessica's POV

 

I heard the door opened & I open my eyes. I saw Yuri looking at me.

 

"You're home..You're hungry? I'm gonna cook you something.." I stood up & went into the kitchen. Yuri followed me into the kitchen.

 

"Jess.."

 

"What do you want to eat? Fried rice or kimbap?"

 

"Jessica, listen to me.."

 

"I'm in the mood for fried rice, aren't you?"

 

"SOOYEON!"

 

"WHAT?!" I stopped at what I was doing & turned around. I saw my best friend looking at me with a face full of concern. I wanted to cry but I'm already dried up from crying already.

 

"Talk to me...quit trying the dodge the situation..please?"

 

"What you want me to say, Yuri? Sooyoung CHEATED ON ME."

 

"Sooyoung didn't cheat on you! I WAS THERE! The least you can do is trust your best friend! She was comforting Tiffany because she was going through a divorce with her wife."

 

"...."

 

"All you saw was half of the situation & assumed the other half.."

 

"..."

 

"Don't confused Sooyoung with that girl that did you wrong..Sooyoung is not that type of person..She is actually a good girlfriend who cares about you. She's hurting too, you know..She stood outside of our apartment for almost 2 hours, I think.."

 

"...Am I a bad girlfriend, Yul?" I finally let the information sink in. Sooyoung is a good person & I misjudged her bc of a past experience.

 

"Yes, you are but you had good reason..talk to Soo.."

 

"..I will tomorrow..I'm too drained right now.."

 

"What? What about dinner?!"

 

"Cook it yourself."

 

The Next Day at the Amusement park

 

Sooyoung kept her promise & brought Sulli to the amusement park. They were at the toy shop picking out masks.

 

"Sooyoung-unnie! What about this one?" Sullie showed Sooyoung a panda mask. Sooyoung weakly smile & nodded.

 

"How about this one, unnie?! Its a raccon & Sooyoung gave Sulli the same reaction as the first one. Sulli put down the masks & started to pout.

 

" I wish Sica-unnie were here..at least Unnie would be happy.." Sooyoung felt bad all of a sudden & kneeled down on one knee in front of Sulli.

 

"Sorry, Sul.. Come on, lets on the Ferris wheel. You like that, right?" Sulli just nodded & held on to Sooyoung's hand. They were walking a few steps & Sulli saw something familar figure ahead. She then let go of Sooyoung's hand & ran up to the figure. Sooyoung ran off after Sulli & the figure turned around. She stopped dead in her tracks.

 

"Sica-unnie!"

 

"Hey, Sul..Having fun?"

 

"No, Sooyoung-unnie is sulking & she is no fun without you. Unnie! Don't leave..I want Fun Sooyoung-unnie again!"

 

"Okay, I won't leave, Sulli.."

 

"Are you sure of that?"