Hmm..

Cafe's Angel

Sooyoung's POV

 

"Are you sure of that?" I asked her that for two reasons. One, I don't want her to make Sulli hopeful & end up leaving again & two, I really don't want her to leave for my sake.

 

Jessica stood up from Sulli & walked over to me. She stared straight into my eyes while holding my hands.

 

"Yes, I'm sure." I stared back at her & try to find any uncertainty & there were none. Sulli then took both of our hands & dragged us toward theFerris Wheel. I looked at Jessica when we reached the Ferris Wheel. I remembered what Yuri told me about Jessica & heights. I leaned over to her ear.

 

"You don't have too..I know about you & heights.." She shook her head & continued to walk towards the cable car. Us three walked in & sat down. Sulli is not afraid of heights at all so she was almost standing on the seat, trying to find her house from the top. On the other hand, I can tell Jessica was trying to keep cool but she kept on looking on the floor, thinking she would drop or something. I moved over to her & slipped one of my arm around her waist. I made her lean towards me. I rested my chin on her head & she slipped her arms around my waist. 

 

"Thank you....for everything." Jessica said in a wavered voice.

 

"Hmmm..."

 

"Sorry for not trusting you.."

 

"Hmmm"

 

"Are you gonna say somthing besides 'hmm'?

 

"Hmm"

 

==================================================

 

After the Ferris Wheel, we just walked around the park. I won Sulli a panda & we bought some food afterwards. We decided to call it a day because Sulli was tired & she fell asleep. I was carrying Sulli while Jessica was holding the panda when someone called Jessica's name. We turned towards the voice. A short couple was walking towards us.

 

"Hey, Jessica! What are you doing here? Who's this?" The short girl pointed at me. At this point, I know the routine & was about to let go of my hand from Jessica's grip but her grip tighten.

 

"Sunny, this is my girlfriend, Sooyoung. Babe, this is Sunny. We teach at the same school." I was still in shocked that Jessica didn't let go of my hand but she acutally introduced me in to her friend. I realized I was being rude & I said hi to her.

 

"Hello, Sooyoung! Nice to meet you! Well, Sungmin & me is going to eat now so I'll see you at school, Jess. Again, Nice to meet you, Sooyoung."

 

They left & I put Sulli in the back sit with her panda. We were driving home in silence. We dropped Sulli off first then I arrived at Jessica's apartment. I opened the door for her & we standing in front of her apartment. Jessica was facing me while I was holding her in my arms. Her head was on my shoulder & we were leaning against my car.

 

"Thank you.."

 

"For what?" Jessica looked up at me.

 

"For introducing me to your friends..You didn't have to though.."

 

"You're my girlfriend so people should know..Sorry if I hurt your feelings about my actions..its just..I didn't know what to do..I think we were moving too fast & I couldn't process it fast enough..I'm sorry."

 

"Hmm.."

 

"That's like your favorite word or something? You have been saying it all day. Like when I asked you what you want to eat, what did you want to do..just 'hmm' for all your response.."

 

"Its my secret response..."

 

"What is it?"

 

"I'm not telling you.."

 

"Why not? I'm your girlfriend!" Jessica whined & I found it cute. I hugged her closer. We stood there for a while. Then I felt Jessica's lips on mine. I leaned in to make the kiss deeper & I can feel Jessica's arms around my neck, with her hands in my hair. I then her lips with my tongue, wanting her to let me in but she wouldn't let me.

 

"J-jess...."

 

"Nope...tell me..what..'hmm'..is.."

 

"No.." She moved from my lips to my neck, kissing the weak spot between my jawline & neck;

 

"Now..please? I want..to...know.." She kept on kissing the same spot while moving her hands in my hair. I couldn't take it anymore.

 

"It...m-means...I love you..."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yeah, really! Don't believe me?"

 

"Hmm.."