Lost

Cafe's Angel

"Oh.."

"Why is she calling you?" Sooyoung asked Jessica while they were still laying on the couch.

"..We and her have been talking.." Sooyoung tensed up and Jessica can feel it.

"About?" Sooyoung exhaled a long sigh. All her feelings of insecurity is coming back to her.

"Things..work..she works for my school now.."

"What?? When??" 

"Two weeks ago.." 

"& you didn't feel like you had to tell me?" Jessica sat up now and so did Sooyoung.

"Well, I didn't want to because I know you would act like this.." 

"Like what Jessica??" Jessica stood up.

"LIKE THIS! You don't trust me! Me and Hyoyeon were friends before and even though she hurt me, I would at least be friends with her again. I don't see the problem with that."

"Because you don't see things from my perspective!" Sooyoung slowly raised her voice.

"We're just friends, Sooyoung!"

"Hyoyeon don't want to be friends with you! She wants to be WITH you! I don't want you to see her."

"Soo, we're just friends! You can't tell me NOT to be friends with her.."

"So, you're picking her over me?" Sooyoung's expression ranges from hurt, anger and disappointment.

"I'm not picking her over you! I'm just stating the facts! I'm with you because I love you! Why can't you see that??" 

"Because no one really forget their first love, Sica! You spent the last decade with her and what, a year with me? I can't compete with that!" Sooyoung sound and look so frustrated that she didn't notice the look of shock on Jessica's voice.

"So now you're competing for my love now? I didn't know I was just a competition that you have to win.."Sooyoung then looked at Jessica's back while she was walking out the door.

"& yes, it's true you don't forget your first love but I spent the last two years forgetting and Hyoyeon would lose by a landslide in my heart but now..you just lost my trust.." With that being said, Jessica walked out.

"DAMN IT ! " Sooyoung screamed in frustration and kicked her furniture until her office was a mess.

 

Sorry for not updating! If you subsribe to "Mixed Signals" then you know the reason why I had been MIA.