Insecurity

Cafe's Angel

We were still in bed but there was that tension of what just happened. After Jessica recieved a call from her ex-girlfriend, she got distant. It was like she was off in her own world. She didn't say anything for a while & I got worried..about her ex-girlfriend. Minutes passed & thoughts of Jessica leaving me for her first love ran through my head. I felt really insecure at that moment. I pulled her closer to me & hugged her tighter. I gulped down my anxiety & whispered in her ear.

 

"Please...don't leave me, Jessica.."

 

I'm not the type of person to beg, but with Jessica, I felt that I need to be with her & nobody else. I know our relationship is going fast but all I know is that I need her & need to be with her. Jessica then turned around & faced me. She looked at me & cupped my face. I leaned more into her hands & rested my cheeks there.

 

"Why would you say that? I love you, Sooyoung. Don't you trust me?"

 

I looked at her & we were just staring into each other's eyes. I knew that Jessica is mine but her ex-girlfriend is..iffy. Emotions can change & that girl might do something to Jessica to waver her feelings towards me.

 

"I-I don't know, Sica.." I closed my eyes & turned head towards the ceiling.

 

"Oh."

 

I knew she was hurt from my response because she turned her back to me & pulled the covers over her. I don't know what to believe. When Jessica told me about how her ex cheated on her, I can feel like she was still really hurt from it. It felt to me that Jessica still have lingering feelings towards that girl. Then I realized that if I really love Jessica, then I should trust her but a nagging thought keep on invading the back of my mind. I decided to put it aside & let my heart take a risk. I went over to her & back hugged her.

 

"I love you."

 

Jessica POV

 

That was the first time Sooyoung said those words to me directly; no indirectly or implied it; She just flat out said those words to me.

 

"...& I trust you."

 

RING! RING! RING!

 

I looked for my phone & sighed in relief when it wasn't the person I thought it would be.

 

"Sunny?" I put the speaker phone on since Sooyoung pulled me so close to her.

 

"Hey, Jess; Whatcha doing?"

 

"Nothing, with Sooyoungie.."

 

"Eww, gross. What are you doing later?"

 

"Uh..." I turned around to looked up at Sooyoung but she just shrugged her shoulders.

 

"Um, nothing I guess; Why?" I turned back around to my orginal position. Sooyoung backhugged me again. 

 

"Can you meet me up at this one cafe? I need to talk to you.." I rubbed my hands on Sooyoung's arms, indicating if I can. I felt her nodding her head.

 

"Okay, text me the address & I'll meet you.." I hunged up after that & snuggled closer to Sooyoung.

 

"Let me take you shopping when you're done with Sunny.."

 

"You have commenting on my clothes lately..You don't like how I dress?" I pouted.


" I love how you dress. That's the problem."

 

"Now, I'm confused."

 

"Your clothes is..wayy too thin.."

 

I wrinkled my nose & then I realized what she meant by that. I laughed. I took her hand & put it inside my shirt. She gasped.

 

"Jess...you're not helping.."

 

"What..I love seeing you nervous. You're never nervous when we're with Yoona or Yuri but now.." I moved her hand higher. She pulled her hand out from my shirt & put it around my waist.

 

"Don't tempt me, woman.." I chuckled & closed my eyes.

 

"You're really are too cute, Sooyoungie.."

 

"Hmm.." I can tell she was tired too.

 

" I love you too.."

 

We both fell asleep until it was time to meet up with Sunny later.