Love in the Ice

Cafe's Angel

"We should do this more often.."

 

"Haha, if people would stop suing each other for what they're worth, then okay, I will do this everyday with you.."

 

Sooyoung smiled at me & I smiled back. We were in the middle of Sooyoung's apartment extra room & was painting. We have paint all over the room, including ourselves. Sooyoung decided to have a day off to hang out with me. Yoona told Sooyoung that Yuri would be busy working with Seohyun for the next couple of weeks. Sooyoung wants to hang out with me before she gets really busy. We were laying down next to each other, looking at the ceiling, with our hands intertwined.

 

"Hmm, they won't..but let's make this last, okay?"

 

"Sica, I still would text you & hang out with you; You act like I'm leaving the country for two weeks.." She teased me.

 

"Just saying; This is the longest we've been together.. & its two hours.."

 

"That's pitiful, babe.."

 

Sooyoung was rubbing her thumb on the back of my hand. I my sides to face her. I kissed the back of her hand & looked at her. I laughed.

 

"What's so funny, Sica?"

 

"Your face, Soo..its cover in red paint..haha.." She pouted.

 

"You have paint on your face too, Sica but you look pretty.." I felt guilty of making fun of Sooyoung so I gave her a kiss on the lips. She smirked.

 

"I should sulk more if I know you would kiss me each time.." I gasped.

 

"You tricked me!"

 

She got up & ran out of the room. I chased her to the living room, through the kitchen, & to her bedroom. I accidentally hit her work desk & fell over. I wasn't hurt or anything but Sooyoung ran over to me. My face was between my knees.

 

"Jessica, are you okay?"

 

Silence..

 

"Jess, talk to me..are you okay?" 

 

She got closer to my face so I quickly looked up & wrapped my arms around her neck. I pinned her down & gave her a peck on the lips.

 

"Gotcha.." I sheepishly grinned at her. She was staring at my lips instead. I was blushing & was hesitant of what to do. Sooyoung leaned forward & gave me a peck on the lips at first but it slowly turned into a passioante kiss. She was rubbing my back while I had my hands on her face. Her lips moved to my neck & I moaned.

 

"Soo..I.."

 

She was trailing kisses down my neck to my collarbone. I was liking the butterfly kisses until she suddenly stopped.

 

"Sorry, Sica..I couldn't control myself.." I looked down at her & bursted out laughing.

 

"Soo, you know you're really cute?" I landed my head on her chest. She chuckled.

 

"I have heard people call me y & hot but never cute..How so?"

 

"because you have to apologized to your own girlfriend for kissing her.."

 

"It's because...Jessica, you're my first girlfriend..I don't know what I should do.." I smiled & then I looked up.

 

"Really, Sooyoungie? I'm your first girlfriend?"

 

"...yes. It's embarassing, isn't it? UGH!" Sooyoung put her arm over her eyes & I laughed. I lifted her arm off of her eyes.

 

"Yes, its embarassing..its embarassingly cute."  I kissed her chin. She then wrapped her arms around me.

 

"Thanks for making me feel better, Jessica..So, who's your first?"

 

I stopped smiling when she asked me that question. Painful memories slowly start to flow back into me. I just hugged Sooyoung tighter.

 

"Hey..I didn't mean to make you unhappy...if you don't want to tell me, you don't have to.."

 

There was silence for a while. I trust Sooyoung. These past couple of months I have been with her had been wonderful. I feel safe & at eased with Sooyoung..& I also feel loved. I felt at that moment I should tell Sooyoung what happened.

 

"My first love...cheated..o-on me.." I felt Sooyoung inhaled a large amount of air & her hands clenched into fists but she calmed down once I pry her hands open & put my hands with hers.

 

"I was in college then, trying to get my degree in education. We were in the same class & we just..clicked. We had a lot in common & we would talk until whenever. We started going out after two years & stayed together for 3 years..I was walking to our apartment from the gocercy store when I walked in..on them.." 

 

"I was so mad so I just moved out the next day. She tried to 'explain' but I didn't let her."

 

Silence..

 

"Soo, can you talk now..?" Tears was on my face & Sooyoung wiped them with her thumbs.

 

"Hmm.."

 

"Was that 'hmm' as in thinking 'hmmm' or 'hmmm' as in the other 'hmmm'?"

 

I asked her but she didn't answer me. She gently pushed me off of her, picked me up & gently dropped me on the bed. She pulled the covers over us once she got in. She wrapped her arm around my waist & pulled me close to her.

 

"What do you think?"

 

"...the other 'hmmm'?" She smiled & then kissed me on the forehead. I snuggle closer to her. She tensed up.

 

"Sica, can I backhugged you instead?" I looked up at her again & gave her a questioned look.

 

"Why? You don't like me hugging you?"

 

"Its not that....its...just the shirt I gave you...is really..really...thin."

 

I looked down at the paint stained shirt & back to Sooyoung. She was blushing. I smirked & snuggled even closer to Sooyoung. She gulped. I start to kiss her neck & slowly put my hand under her shirt. She looked down at me..

 

"Sica..don't start..what you can't finish..." She closed her eyes as I was tracing her abs.

 

"Hmm.."

 

"Was that 'hmm' as in thinking 'hmmm' or 'hmmm' as in the other 'hmmm'?"  She teased me again.

 

I crashed my lips onto hers & she climbed on top of me. We were kissing rather aggressively. My hands was raoming every inch of her body. Both of my hands was inside of her shirt. We stopped to catch our breath..

 

"I'm not ready, Jessica.." She looked intensely at my eyes & tried to read me, to see if I was disappointed.

 

"I'm not if that's what you're thinking..I don't think I'm ready either..you just..tempt me." I seductively smile at her.

 

"Haha, I tempt you? Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was the other way around.."

 

I chuckled & she snuggle closer to me. This time she back hugged me & we both fell asleep on her bed. Couple of hours later, I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I didn't opened my eyes & tried to take my phone out from my back pocket. I couldn't get to it because Sooyoung was still hugging me.

 

"Babe, I need my phone.." Nothing..

 

"Sooyoungie, it might be important..can you please move a little bit?"

 

Sooyoung grunted & slid her hand into the back pocket to get my phone while squeezing my .

 

"ert..." She smirked & I picked up my phone.

 

"Hello?" I yawn a little bit & wrapped Sooyoung's arm around my waist tighter.

 

"Jessica.."  

 

My body turned stiff after hearing that voice for the first time in years...

 

"I miss you, Jessica. How are you?"

 

"I don't want to talk to you." I clicked right away. Sooyoung must have sense something in my voice because she's fully awake now.

 

"Sica, what's wrong?" I snapped back to reality & saw Sooyoung's concerned face.

 

"Its..her."

 

=============================================================================

 

A/N: I'm currently listening to "Love in the Ice" by DBSK hence the title LOL