Sorted Feelings

Cafe's Angel

"Hey, what is that on your neck, Jess?!"

 

My hand automatically went straight to my neck to cover up the "bruises" that Sooyoung gave me from earlier. She told me its for reminding me who I love & who she was to me. I chuckled at the thought.

 

Pabo..

 

"Did she kiss or chew on your neck...jeez.."

 

I rolled my eyes at Sunny & look at the menu that the waiteress gave to me. We were at a cafe near our school. She couldn't pick more of a worse spot. Parents of our students also around here & what would they think if their kid's teacher is cover in hickeys?

 


"What did you want to talk to me about, Sunny?" The waiteress came out with my mocha frap. & I took a sip from it.

 

"I don't know how to put it..."

 

"Just spit it out; You know I hate stalling..What is it?" I looked at her with one of my eyebrows raised up.

 

"Its...about Hyoyeon.."

 

My heart stopped for 2 seconds. I didn't want to talk her.

 

"I don't want to talk about it, Sunny."

 

I sat there, looking at Sunny. I gave her a serious look that tells her that she is threading on bad waters. She & Yuri is the only one that knows about Hyoyeon.

 

"She called me this morning. At first, I wanted to hang up but she begged me to talk to you.."

 

"YOU the one who gave her my numnber??"


 

"Sica, she just want to talk to you..just give her a chance to say what she want to say..think of it..as closure."

 

I was staring at my coffee cup. I don't like dwelling in the past & this is making me feel like I'm going back to my younger years & reliving the pain again of being heartbroken. I looked up & saw Sunny on the phone.

 

"Come out."

 

I gave her a puzzled look & finally understood what she said. The person that I trust & gave my heart to 4 years ago was now standing in front of me. She's a brunette now but she still have the same childish smile on her. Looking at her just bring memories; lovable ones including the painful ones.

 

"I have to meet with Sungmin." Sunny left us there. Hyoyeon sat down in front of me.

 

"Hi, Sica..How are you?"
 

 

"Couldn't been better." I gave her a cold reply.

 

"Oh, that's good; I heard you're a teacher now."

 

"Yes." Another cold reply.

 

"You can't say more to me, Jessica? Do you hate me that much?"

 

"Yes." She cringed at my response. I didn't care. She hurted me.

 

"You didn't let me explain what happened that day..You just walked out & never came back. Next thing I know, you left to go live with Yuri & told her to get your stuff from the apartment."

 

"Why should I let you explain? The situation explains itself. You kissing my sister in our apartment is self-explainatory." Again, she cringed.

 

"I still love you, Jessica; I never stopped thinking about you. I didn't know what came over me that day. Please..let's just start over..."

 

I just sat there. I didn't know what to do. My relationship with my sister went bad because of what happened between me & Hyoyeon. We haven't talk in so long because of what happened. Hyoyeon took this moment & held my hands. I didn't retract my hands away from her & I didn't know why.

 

"Can you please get your hands away from my girlfriend before I break it off?" I looked up & saw Sooyoung standing there with Yuri. I pulled away from Hyoyeon.

 

"Girlfriend? You're going out with her?" Hyoyeon pointed at Sooyoung while looking at me.

 

"Yes, you have a problem with that?" Sooyoung answered for me.

 

"I didn't ask you; I asked Jessica. Jessica, is that true?"

 

Again, Hyoyeon looked at me. Sooyoung & Yuri were also looking at me. For some reason, I couldn't say anything. I was in my own little world again. I was trying to sort out my feelings. I look at Sooyoung & then Hyoyeon.

 

"I guess not. Yuri, I'm leaving." It was Sooyoung's voice that snapped me out of my gaze but next thing I saw was her back heading out of the cafe.

 

"Jessica! What are you doing?! GO AFTER HER." She didn't have to tell me twice. I left my things there & went after Sooyoung.

 

Yuri's POV

 

"You couldn't let things go, Hyo? She was happy for once! Why do you have to come back now?" I was glaring at Hyoyeon.

 

"She was happy with me too! I still love her, Yuri. I really do! Why don't you guys believe me?!"

 

"If you loved her, you wouldn't cheat on her..with KRYSTAL! Just leave her alone, Hyo.."

 

"No."

 

I grabbed Hyoyeon's collar & pulled her up to my face.

 

"I swear if you hurt Jessica again, I will plummel you to a pulp. I'm not all talk, Hyo & you know that." I gave her a death glare.

 

"I won't." I let go of her. She fixed her shirt & then walked out.

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

Thank you, Appa for the long legs..

 

I walked to the park & sat down on a nearby bench. I start massaging my legs. It was a long walk from the cafe to the park. I didn't know I would be here. I just walked.

 

"Who knows walking blindlessly could be so tiring afterwards.." I was mumbling to myself. I was looking at a pond in front of me when my eyesight went dark. I panicked at first but in an instant, I knew who it was.

 

"Guess who?" I pulled away from the pair of hands & stood up. I crossed my arms as I kept on looking at the pond.

 

"Soo.."

 

"....."

 

"Soo..please talk to me.."

 

"Oh, so you know who I am now? You couldn't remember back at the cafe.." I didn't look back to her.

 

"Soo, I'm sorry; I was trying to sort out some feelings.."

 

"for her?" 

 

Silence. 

 

We both didn't know what to say. We just stood there. I continued to look at the pond then I felt her arms around my waist. I broke off the silence.

 

"You know I trust you.."

 

"I know..."

 

"you know you hurt me when you couldn't even say that I was your girlfriend.."

 

"....."

 

"Are we going too fast, Jessica? Did I ask you to be mine too early? Please, tell me now.."

 

"I-I don't know..Soo.."

 

"What do you know, Sica? Cause I feel like I love you more than you love me. This..this is a one-side relationship..If you still have feelings for that girl, then go with her.."

 

I tried to take Jessica's arms off of me but she hugged me tighter.

 

"I know that you make me happy, special when I'm with you. Yes, I loved Hyoyeon but I love you now..I was sorting out my feelings. Please just give me some time to clear things with her..please, Soo.." 

 

The back of my shirt became wet from Jessica's tears. I gently released from her to give her a proper hug.

 

"You don't know how much I love you, Jessica.." 

 

We stood there in each other's embrace, feeling the light breeze.

 

"Can I..kiss you now?" Her face was in the crook of my neck.

 

"Are you asking my neck or me?" She looked up.

 

"Can I kiss you now?" 

 

I leaned down to her lips & gave her a peck on the lips.

 

"Who's asking their girlfriend for a kiss now.." I teased her about earlier. She stuck out her tongue.

 

"I think you're the cute one, Jessica..not me.." I pinched her cheeks. She smiled but then I laughed.

 

"What are you laughing at?"

 

"Your...neck..haha.." She frowned.

 

"Its your fault! You have no idea how many parents I saw at the cafe looking at me weird! So embarassing!" She slightly punched me on my arm.

 

"You should have wear better make up.."

 

"Make up couldn't cover up these marks..some of them is dark red!" I grinned at her.

 

"What do you want to do now? I have almost a half a day with you.."

 

"You told me you want to go shopping, right?"

 

"Yes. We need to fix your wardrobe. So many thin clothing!"

 

"My wardrobe is fine; You just need to control your hormones, Soo.."

 

I stuck out my tongue as I took her hands & walked out of the park together.

 

Even though, I know you might not love me as much as you loved Hyoyeon, but I am willing to try to make you happy & show you that I love you so much, Jessica..