What You Don't See Everyday

Cafe's Angel

She was walking down the streets of Seoul, listening to her iPOD. She wanted to be relaxed before heading to work. Her work pile had stacked up when she went to the States for a vacation. She wished she can go back. She decided to stop at a cafe to rest her feet. A waitress came to take her order.

 

"Would you like to try one of our lunch specials?"

 

"No, thank you but I would like an ice tea, please." She smiled at the waitress who took her order and started to look outside at the busy streets. Every type of people can be see between the tall buildings and cars. A family of three, a couple holding hands or busy corporates trying to rush back to their offices from lunch. But there was one thing you don't see everyday: an angel.

 

Swaying down the sidewalk was an angel that caught the tall slender girl's eyes.

 

She is beautiful..

 

The blonde haired girl was also listening to her iPOD while trying to hold all the books she had in her hands. The angel then showed a cute pout when she dropped one of her books onto the ground. She kneeled down to pick it up and turned around when she heard a guy yelling at her to move out of the way. She was anticipating for the guy to crash into her but the impact never came. Instead she felt a pair of arms holding her.

 

The cafe girl was looking at her angel when she saw the bicycle guy going towards the blonde haired girl. She rushed out of the cafe to rescue the angel. She pulled the blondie up from getting hit and was surprised at how light the girl was. She held the angel in her arms and felt like everything just stopped. She inhaled the girl's scent and her perfume fits her. It was the Victoria's Secret Dream Angel's perfume.

 

This feeling is...is..I..think I'm in-

 

"T-thank y-you.." I looked down when I heard the angelic voice.

 

The angel realized someone had saved her from getting trampled over. She was holding on to her hero's navy blue V-neck shirt and was looking at her collarbone. She looked up and saw a pair of brown eyes looking at her. The blondie froze up for ten seconds and then let go when she realize that they're in the middle of the sidewalk and were awfully close for being strangers.

 

"You're welcome.."

 

The cafe girl told the angel before she bent down to pick up the books that were dropped. The angel took a good look at her savior and realized how beautiful she was. She had on skinny jeans on that made her legs look never ending with a pair of converse shoes to match her shirt. She handed the blondie her books back and a strange feeling came when their hands brushed against each other.

 

Did she felt that?

 

The both smiled at each other awkwardly. The cafe girl took a good look at the angel's again and saw that she was wearing a red blouse with a black mini skirt. Her hair was in a wavy style that stops at mid-arm with red heels. The cafe girl held out her hand to the beauty and introduced herself.

 

"I'm Choi Sooyoung. Nice to meet you!"

 

"I'm Jung Jessica. Nice to meet you too.."