Second Chance

Cafe's Angel

"So, what do you want to talk about?"

"Can't we eat first? I'm starving.."

"You told me we would talk now you want to eat?"

"I will talk but let me get some food. Do you want anything?"

"I want to leave."

"Sica, don't be like that. Want to share with me? Like old times.."

"I'll order something else."

 

Hyoyeon looked disappointed when Jessica didn't want to share a meal with her like before when they went out. They arrived at the restaurant 15 minutes ago and Jessica can't wait to leave. They didn't talk to each other in the car but Jessica was texting someone non-stop. It annoyed Hyoyeon.

 

"Now you got your food, can we talk?" Jessica and her impatience.

"OU. This is our song. Do you remember?" [Why I Like You -Super Junior]

"...no.."

"You know you do.."

"Talk, Hyoyeon." Again, icy glare

"Okay...I want to talk about you and Sooyoung."

"What about us?" Hyoyeon cinged when Jessica grouped her and Sooyoung together.

" How long you gus been going out?"

"5 months soon to be 6.."

"How you guys met?"

"She saved me from getting trampled over."

"Is she a good girlfriend?"

"She treats me well."

"Do you love her?"

"What's with the twenty questions, Hyo?"

"I just want to know how you guys are and you didn't answer my last question, Sica."

"It doesn't matter to you..& if it make you feel better, I do love Sooyoung."

"I see.."

 

Silence..

 

"Why are you back, Hyo? You know Krystal is here..in Seoul.."

"She is? When did she get here?" Hyoyeon haven't heard from Krystal from the incident either.

"Me and Sooyoung picked her up from airport yesterday. She works with Sooyoung at the law firm.."

"Oh, that's good..You guys okay now?"

"We're fine..

"Oh.."

"Hyo, are we done? I need to be somewhere."

"Where?"

"With Sooyoung."

"Do you love her than you love me, Jessica?" Hyoyeon looked at Jessica straight in the face. It was like that for a while before Jessica looked down at the table and look at Hyoyeon again.

"Hyo..yes, I used to love you but not anymore..I have Sooyoung now. She treats me well. I love her.."

"Jessica, I used to be good to you and I still can be. It was a mistake! Please give me a second chance..give us a second chance..I promise I won't mess up again.."

"Giving someone a second chance is like providing someone with another bullet after they missed shooting you the 1st time. Sorry, Hyo..I have to go. Thanks for lunch.." On that note, Jessica left the restaurant.

"Ugh, that one mistake!"

 

Hyoyeon stayed at the restaurant for a while before leaving. Meanwhile Jessica called Sooyoung.

 

"Babe, I'm so sorry.."

"Jessica, where are you? I'm waiting for you."

"Can you come pick me up? I'll text you the address."

"Okay.."

 

Sooyoung picked up Jessica and both went to Sooyoung's apartment. Sooyoung cooked dinner but since Jessica already ate, they just went into the living room & sat on the couch. Jessica snuggled closer to Sooyoung and hugged her tighter.

 

"Sica, you okay?" Sooyoung was Jessica's hair.

"I'm okay..I just miss you.."

"How's class?"

"The usual..nothing special..Sooyoung.."

"Hmm.."

"....Hyoyeon came back today to talk to me.." Sooyoung turned tense.

"....."

"She just wanted to talk.."

"About what?"

"Us.."

"........"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine.."

"No, you're not..Sooyoung-ah, you don't have to worry..I don't love her anymore..I love you..please have some faith in us.."

" I know, Sica..but..."

"Hey, I love you. That's final." Jessica looked at Sooyoung with a determined look on her face. Sooyoung smiled and hugged Jessica tigher.

"Hey Sica, is Yoona Krystal's type?"

"Uh, I'm not too sure..Why?"

"Yoona told me Krystal kissed her today."

"Really?? Hmm.."

"Yuri saw them." Jessica looked up at Sooyoung with a shocked expression.

"Then what?"

"Let's just say, they finally have a boss-worker relationship now.."

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry guys for not been updating! Hope you like it!

 

BRING THE BOYS OUT! <3 SNSD & YOU GUYS! (: