Twlight

Cafe's Angel

Jessica and Sooyoung was sleeping on the couch when Sooyoung felt something vibrating. she groggily open her eyes and tried to look around. She then realized that it was from Jessica's purse. She reached in the purse to pick up the phone but she wasn't fast enough and the phone call went ot voicemail. She looked at the phone and saw the name.

KIM HYOYEON

Sooyoung widen her eyes. Just then Jessica turned around and snuggled closer to Sooyoung's body. She hugged Sooyoung's waist. Sooyoung looked down at Jessica and looked at the phone again.

Why is she calling Jessica?

Many of reasons went through her head and none of them are pleasant reasons.

"..Sica..we need to get up.." Jessica stirred her sleep.

"..why? I like how we are now.."

"You had a phone call."

"Hmm? From who?" There was silence for a while before Sooyoung spoke again.

"From...her."

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon was walking through the mall complex, shopping. Ever since the almost divorce, Taeyeon know that she need to stop being an work-aholic and need to spend more time with Tiffany. She took Tiffany out for breakfast, got her nails done and now they are shopping.

"Babe, look! Cute shoes.." Taeyeon looked at them and then frowned.

"Do you want it? I'll get it for you." Tiffany shook her head.

"Tae, you don't have to buy everything that I think are adorable.." Taeyeon smiled. They continued walking when these guys were looking at Tiffany in an inapproriate way. Tiffany was uncomfortable and it was making Taeyeon mad. She charged up to them to confront them.

"HEY! I don't like how you're staring at my wife so I need you to stop." The guys just snickered.

"So what? I can stare at her all I want; You're just a short girl who can't do anything." Taeyeon got even more mad and punched one of the guys in the face. He staggered back and two of the other guys charged at Taeyeon. One of them punched Taeyeon in the face after Tae upcutted the other guy in the jaw. The guy's punch knocked the wind out of Taeyeon and she bent down. Tiffany went over to Taeyeon to see of she is okay.

"TAE! Are you okay?!!" The guys pushed Tiffany aside and start throwing punches at Taeyeon again. She dodged some of them but she still was getting hit pretty bad. Tiffany was now crying and calling for help. No one was helping but they were just standing there, watching Tae getting hurt.

"Stop it! Stop--OPPA!" One of the guy was knocked out when Taecyeon grabbed him by the collar and punched him in the nose. Taec then pull the guys together and kicked them in the stomach until they passed out. Tiffany then ran over to Taeyeon who had blood on .

"TAE! We need to go to the hospital!" Tiffany was panciking.

"I'm..fine..I think they cut my..lip.." Taec walked over to Tiffany and Taeyeon.

"Mi-young, are you okay??" Taec worriedly asked Tiffany.

"I'm fine..Oppa..They were..causing trouble.." Tiffany was still worried about Taeyeon.

"Okay.Well, are you okay, Taeyeon-sshi?" Taec asked Taeyeon who simply just nodded. Taeyeon suddenly remembered the last time they met was when she threaten him if he don't leave, she will kick him out from the top floor.

"Well, let you call you a taxi.." Taec called them a taxi and they went home.  Tiffany pulled Taeyeon into the bedroom and rushed to get the first aid kit. Even though they were rich, they don't like ti flaunt it but now Tiffany seems she have to get body guards. Tiffany took out the cleaning alcohol and start cleaning the edge of Taeyeon's mouth which she flinched.

"Pabo..why did..you do that?" Tiffany again start crying while help cleaning Taeyeon's wounds. Taeyeon had brusied eye and swollen bottom lip.

"...Sorry, Tiffany..I couldn't protect you.."

"You don't need to protect me!"

"Those guys were being erts!" Taeyeon boiled up thinking about those guys.

"Still! Don't get hurt over stupid things!"

"No, them staring at you and thinking dirty thoughts is not stupid.."

"Just..! Please..I don't want you to get hurt. Okay?" There was silence.

"Do you regret being with me, Mi-young?" Taeyeon looked at Tiffany with her good eye.

"Why would you even ask me that, Kim Taeyeon?!"

"..well, Taec is stronger than me, taller than me..he can actually protect you.."

"..Kim Taeyeon, I am in love with you; Taec-oppa is just an oppa. Did the punches gave you a concussion?" Taeyeon smiled to hear that.

"You know, they say you have to kiss boo-boos to make it heal better?" Tiffany raised her eyebrows.

"Oh really now? I didn't know that.."

"Yeah, really.." Tae smirked. Tiffany then leaned to kiss Taeyeon's bruised eye, her swollen cheek and her swollen lips. She stayed longer at the lips. They pulled after a while when Tiffany can feel that the pressure is hurting Taeyeon.

"Feel better, Kim Taeyeon?"

"Much better, Kim Tiffany."

A/N: & another one! Hope this one makes up for the long hiatus! (: