Unnie?

Cafe's Angel

Sooyoung woke up to the sound of her phone alarm. She looked at her phone and saw it was 9AM. She took her covers off and made her way to the bathroom. She washed her face and them looks at the mirror. Her hair was a mess, she had bags under her eyes and her face was swollen from staying up to talk to Jessica last night and eating ramen in the middle of the night. She told herself she need to look good for Jessica's date later on.

Sooyoung then walked to her closet to her coloset to pick an outfit for work and an outfit for the date. For work, She picked an white blouse with black slacks. As for the date, she settled for a red buttoned down shirt & jeaned shorts. She was thinking after the cafe date, they could go for a walk or something. She changed then walked out of the door to head to work.

Jessica on the other hand woke up late. Her phone alarm didn't go off which cause her to sleep in. She just jammed everything inside her bag amd went off the door. She put her keys in the ignition and sped off to work. She got to her school 20 minutes after her class had started. Jessica is a kindergarten teacher at an elementary school. She loves her kids and her kids love her. She wanted to become a teacher because her mom inspired her to become a teacher. Her mom was also a teacher. Jessica saw her friend Sunny who was also a teacher at the school was telling the kids about the story of Cinderella. She laughed when she saw the boys have a bored expression on their face while the girls were in a dream like state.

 

Jessica's POV

"You should've read Sleeping Beauty. At least in the story. it had a dragon."

 

" Why tell the story of Sleeping Beauty when we have one here, Miss Tardy Pants?" Sunny retailated. All the kids rushed to me and almost trampled me over when they saw me at the door. They all start telling me about what they had done while I was late to class.

 

"Miss Jes-sika! I painted a picture of an house today~!

 

"Miss Jes-sika! I built a hut out of play doh~!"

 

"Miss Jes-sika! Look at my new coloring books!" 

 

I told the kids to go to their seats and asked them to take out their sketch book to draw what happened to them yesterday. Sunny and I was at the front of the room looking over the kids.

 

"They all want a piece of you, huh?" Sunny teased me.

 

"They're adorable and who wouldn't want me?" I smirked at Sunny and then she made a gagging gesture.

 

"I don't."

 

"Well, that's a given considering there's a big rock on your left hand and the owner of that rock is standing at the door waiting for his morning kiss."

 

Sunny slightly punched me when I pointed at the door at a short stature guy and his eye smile matches with Sunny's annoying aeygo like personality. Sunny said goodbye and left with Sungmin. Now I'm with 20 something kids who all craves attention. I walked around and look at what the kids draw on their sketchpad. Some drew themselves playing in their backyard or playing with toys but one drawing caught my eye.

 

"Sulli, why did you draw an angel?" The picture showed 3 stick figures one that had long hair which I'm guessing is Sulli, one with short hair who almost look like a boy and the last one had  long blonde hair with a pair of wings and a halo. I don't want to sound conceited but the angel kind of look like me. She even have the same outfit as I do.

 

"I drew Unnie, me, and an angel because Unnie told me she saw an angel yesterday when she came to visit me yesterday."

 

"Oh, is that your unnie?" I pointed at the one with the boyish short hair in the picture. The "unnie" in the picture reminded her of someone she know.

 

"YES! That's Sooyoung-unnie!"

 

================================================

A/N: I know everybody expect SooSica's first date but I kinda wanted some basic storyline thing first so Sooyoung and Jessica would have something to talk about instead of just staring at each other. Even though its nothing wrong with that BUT I personally like dialogue. LOL, I'm also thinking of doing another one-shot. Let me get my thoughts together first and I'll write it down (:

thanks mucho!