Phone call

Cafe's Angel

Yuri's POV

 

"Hey, how's my company? Did it burn down yet?"

"You have so much faith in Sooyoung, Yoong.."

"YAH, It's only 9AM; I'm your boss right now!"

"In Korea, its 6PM..YOONG." I can imagine Yoona sticking her tongue out at me.

"How's working with Seo?"

"Seo? It's okay; Technically, its now working with her; She does everything. I'm just supervising.."

"I told you to help her!"

"YAH! Don't scream! I would if she let me help her..You should know that she doesn't everything herself. I think she got that from her sister, Taeyeon. They have to be similar in something.." I chuckled when I thought of the day I made fun of Taeyeon for her height.

"Ugh, how's my best friend?"

"...." I don't know if I should tell Yoona about Hyoyeon and Jessica.

"Yuri..YURI-UNNIE!"

"Quit screaming. I heard you."

"Then why didn't you say anything? You really want to hear me call you unnie??" She scoffed.

"That too but I was thinking if I should tell you or not.."

"Tell me what? What happened to Sooyoung??"

"Don't get your skirt in a twist; Nothing happened to her physically..well it did but nothing major..like a cut.."

"YURI-UNNIE!"

"ALRIGHT! Jessica's ex came by yesterday and talked to Sooyoung. i didn't know what she said but I could tell Sooyoung was upset. I walked in and Saw Sooyoung's hand all bloodied. I think she crushed the coffee cup and cut herself.."

"Who is the girl?" I can sense the worry in her voice with a hint of anger.

"Hyoyeon, Kim Hyoyeon..but don't think too much about it. I'm sure Sooyoung can handle it."

"You would think, unnie..Sooyoung may seems like she capable of handling it but she actually is very insecure..If she was that shaken up from it, that "Hyoyeon" said something.."

"Don't worry, Yoong..hey, shouldn't you be in a meeting right now?" Yoona sent me her schedule from the US so i would know when to call her if I needed something.

"OH CRAP!

 

TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!

 

"Bye to you too..." I clicked and went to Seohyun's office to "supervise."

 

12 NOON in US; Yoona's POV

 

"Longest meeting of my life.." I grabbed my briefcase and walked out. I saw my dad talking to some of the American's about the company. I walked over to them.

"Thank you for the presentation, Miss Yoona. I hope this company will go well." One of the Americans shook my hand and I answered back in English.

"Thank you so much for giving us your time. We appreciate it." They smiled at me and apparently they were suprised at my English. I turned to my father.

"Appa, I'm going back to the hotel; Call me if you need something." I said my goodbyes and went to my hotel room.

"Thank goodness the meeting was held here..I'm dead tired.."

 

I tooked off my shoes and went straight into the bathroom to take a shower. I was about to order room service but then someone knocked on my hotel door.

"Appaaa! Yoona is tiredddd..." I was using aeygo when I finally realize the person at the door is not my father but a lady in grey slacks with a blouse, smiling at me.

"Uhh, You didnt' hear that.."

"If you mean that you talk to her dad in third person and that have cute aeygo then no, I didn't.."

"Uhh, may I help you?"

"May I come in?"

"...Right.."

 

I stepped to the side and let the girl walked into my room. She can't be any older than I am. She had fair skin with long black hair. She have big eyes for a Korean but I knew she was born in American because she had an accent when she spoke to me.

 

"So, What do you need?" We both sat down on my couch with her facing me. She introduced herself and told me that she is one of the American's assistant for my new company and she need to review some of the things with me. We went over some paperworks. I was embarassed because I was in shorts with an oversized t-shirt.

 

"Thank you so much for your time, Yoona-sshi."

"No problem. Anything for the company..

"Well, I will see you at the airport 5 days from now..Have a nice day." She bowed and left. I went back to my couch and looked at the menu.

"Appa won't mind if I ordered everything right...."

 

5 days later; Sooyoung's POV

 

"Where is she??"

"Calm down, Yuri; Yoona is almost here. I see someone miss someone a little too much..."

Yuri glared at me but I just laughed with Jessica next to me. We were picking up Yoona from the airport. Yoona is finally back from the States. Yuri couldn't be anymore excited.

"SOO!"

I turned to my right and saw a tall choding coming towards me but she wasn't alone. She have someone with her who almost look like her twin. She went up to me and gave me a bear hug.

"I miss you so much! Do you miss me?!"

"Of course! Now, where's my present?"

"Figures..you only want a present from me..Sica-unnie, you see what kind of girlfriend you have?"

"I know, a cute one.." Yoona did a gag gesture.

"Where's my hug, Yoong??" Yuri was pouting on the side.

"Uh, its 3 right now so I'm your boss so no hug for you, but you can carry my luggage." Yoona batted her eyes at Yuri.

 

Yuri was sad but she took Yoona's bags anyway. We were too busy chatting that we completely forgot about Yoona's friend. I nudged at Yoona.

 

"Yoon, who's the girl?"

"Oh crap! I totally forgot! Guys, this is my new assistant/friend from the new company in the States. Her name is---"

 

"KRYSTAL??" Everyone turned to Jessica and Yuri. They both had their mouth opened. They  was even more shocked when the girl removed her sunglasses.

"Hi, Yuri-unnie..Hi..unnie.."

"You guys know each other?" Yoona asked the best friends while I'm still trying to bring Jessica out of her gaze.

"I'm her sister." Krystal answered Yoona's question while pointing at Jessica who was still staring at Krystal.

"You're Jessica's sister?" I asked her. Krystal just nodded.

"So, you're the one that.." Yuri must be psyhic because she answered the question that popped in my head.

"Yep, she's THAT sister, Soo.."

"Oh, you have got to be kidding me.."