Apology & An Understanding

Cafe's Angel

Sooyoung was standing in front of her car, waiting for Jessica to come out from work. The school bell just rang and Sooyoung can see a sea of kids swarming out looking for their parents and guardians. She saw Jessica holding Sulli's hand. Soo also saw Hyo on the other side, talking to Jessica. Sulli saw Sooyoung and ran towards Sooyoung.

"UNNIE!" Sooyoung crouched down to catch Sulli in a hug.

"Hey, Sul..How was school?" Sooyoung cupped Sulli's face and pinched her cheeks.

"It was okay, we read Jack and the Beanstalk and we make macronni necklaces." Sullie then showed her older sister the necklace.  Sooyoung then saw Jessica walking towards the car. 

"Sulli, can you go in the car for a while? I need to talk to Jessica-unnie. You can turn on the radio if you want.

"Okay!" Sulli went into the white BMW and sat in the backseat with her seatbelt on. Jessica stopped in front of Sooyoung while Soo was trying to think of what to say. She was rubbing her neck. 

"I'm sorry.." Both Jessica and Sooyoung said it at the same time.

"No, I should be sorry. I should trust you, Sica; I just don't know..when I see you with Hyo, I just feel..small. Having your love is not a competition but a privilege. I'm sorry if I hurt you. I do trust and love you, Sica.." Sooyoung took Jessica's hands and rubbed her thumbs over them. Her head hung low. Jessica let go of her hangs and cupped Sooyoung's face. 

"I love you." Jessica looked into Sooyoung's eyes and those three words is all Sooyoung needs to know. Sooyoung was about to kiss Jessica but Sica held a finger up on Sooyoung's lips. She then pointed to one little girl in the backseat on her iPAD. Sullie looked up and smiled at them. Sooyoung opened the door for Jessica. When she closed the door for Jessica, she saw Hyoyeon standing at her car. She walked over to her, with her hands in her pockets. There was silence.

"All Jessica ever say is how "great" and "caring" you are..her voice is always fill with love when she talks about you..when it WAS like that with me.." Again, silence.

"You should trust Jessica more..I was the cheater, not her.." Hyoyeon said that with a bitter voice along with a bitter smile.

"I know.." 

"I'm just her friend, nothing else." 

"Thank you." With that being said, Hyoyeon went into her car and drove off. Sooyoung walked back to her car. She got in and her ignition.

"What did you guys talked about?" Jessica asked Sooyoung.

"Nothing. We just have a understanding now. Okay, Sulli! Where do you want to go?" 

"Amusement park!" 

 

A/N: Second to last chapter.