My Apology

Cafe's Angel

The morning after the explaination.

 

The sunlight was hurting my eyes along with the splitting headache from the crying last night. I wanted to move away from the window but a pair of arms were keeping me from moving. I turned around & saw my lover sleeping peacefully. She was mumbling something.

 

"Don't leave...Tiffany..I'm sorry.." I smiled & I hugged her tighter.

 

"I won't leave you if you don't leave me, Tae.."

 

I kissed her neck & was about to go back to sleep but Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes & saw me. She smiled & kissed my forehead. We laid there for a long time it seems. To be in each other embrace again was reassuring & it felt good. Then her phone ringed. She reached into her pocket & picked up the phone call.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Ms. Kim, there is a situation with the new hotel opening next week."

 

"What kind of problem?"

 

I was listening to Taeyeon's conversation likely with one of her executive. I suddenly feel what I've felt for the past 2 years: pain & disappointment. Taeyeon have to take care of her business & handles with everything that is going on. I wanted to leave because I know what she was going to say:

 

"Sorry, its business." 

 

I'm tired of listening to same line over & over again. I got up & went to take a shower.

 

At least in the shower, she won't see my tears.

 

After the shower, I walked out of the restroom with a towel wrapped around my body. I was startled to see Taeyeon sitting on the bed staring at me with confusion.

 

"Why didn't you wait for me?"

 

"Huh?"

 

"I wanted..to take a shower..with you.." She was mumbling to herself while looking at the floor.

 

"Oh, I thought you left already.."

 

"Why would I leave?" She then tilted her head to the side.

 

"Uh, cause you usually leave..when you get a phone call."

 

"I'm still here, right?" She hugged me then she stiffen up.

 

"What's wrong, Tae?"

 

"You.." I looked at her weirdly.

 

"You have nothing but a towel on..& you used my favorite shampoo.." I chuckled & I put my arms around her neck.

 

"I can put clothes on...if that's what you want.." I whispered in her ear seductively. Taeyeon gulped.

 

"I don't want you to.."

 

With that being said, Taeyeon kissed me on the lips. She started out gentle until I put my tongue in . She pulled me closer & start rubbing my back up & down. My hands were in her hair when I felt my towel dropped to my feet. Taeyeon smiled at what she did & she slowly pushed me back towards the bed. I landed with her on top of me. Her arms on each side of my body. I went from her lips to her neck. My timing couldn't be anymore perfect because her phone rang again.

 

"What?" Taeyeon answered the phone while I was chewing on her neck. I can't tell whether she was trustrated with what I am doing or what conversation she was having on the phone because she would frown once in a while.

 

"Okay, I'll be there."

 

Always like this..

 

I stopped kissing her neck but this time she was kissing me on my neck.

 

"You n-need..to go...T-tae.."

 

"No..I don't..mmm.."

 

"I thought.."

 

Taeyeon stopped kissing me & stared into my eyes.

 

"I said. I'll be there but I didn't say when..Beside I'm not leaving you. I'm staying with you, no matter what happens.." I smiled & I gave her a peck on the lips. She pouted.

 

"Only a peck?" I chuckled.

 

"That's only the beginning, my sweet.."

 

2 hours later

 

"What are you cooking, Fany?" She walked up behind me & gave me a backhug after she got out of the shower.

 

"Pancakes!"

 

"At 1 in the afternoon?"

 

"Whatt..you want something else?" I turned my head to looked at her.

 

"No..I'm fine with anything as long you cook it for me." She the pecked me on the cheek. I put the last pancake on the plate. Me & Taeyeon walked to the living room to sit on the couch. I was about to sit next to her but she pulled me into her lap & put her chin on my shoulder.

 

"Can you please feed me, Tiffany-ah?"

 

"Since when you can't feed yourself, Tae?"

 

"Since I'm still sore from 2 hours ago..I didn't know you could last that long!" i slightly blushed & I heard her chuckled. She hugged me tighter.

 

"now feed me! I need my energy back!"

 

I cut the pancakes into smaller pieces & fed it to her. We would go back & forth with each other until once again her stupid phone rang. Taeyeon pulled me to the side then turned off her phone. She took the back cover off & took out her sim card. She then pulled me back into her lap & opened for me to feed her. I just looked at her, shocked. She knew from my expression.

 

"I told you; not leaving you. I'm going to stick with you until you get tired of me." 

 

I put the plate down on the table & leaned back into her chest. I like being in her arms. These are the arms that I want to be for the rest of my life. We didn't talk for awhile & we have forgotten about the divorce papers which I put in the trash before I cooked lunch. 

 

"Where do you want to go today, Tiffany? I'll take you!"

 

"As long you're with me, I don't care."

 

"Hmmm, we need to go gocercy shopping cause I know you don't want pancakes for lunch everyday.."

 

"Hehe, okay; Let's go!" We got up from the couch but we heard a knock at the door. We both went to go open it. We both got a shock from the person at the door.

 

"UNNIE!"