Jealous of What?

Cafe's Angel

Yoona's POV

 

"Grr, this headache.." I was having a migraine when I heard a knock on my door. I looked up & saw my best friend.

 

"SOO! Help me!" I whined.

 

"Sorry, babe; I don't do abuse cases."

 

These cases are mentally draining me. It's not like I don't want to bring justice to the people. It's just hard not to get emotionally attached. I saw Sooyoung opened my fridge & took a sandwich out.

 

"Get your own sandwich, Soo."

 

" I like your sandwiches better though..You're out of yogurt & water by the way. Why don't you jsut get an assistant like you did for me? I know how these cases can get. You look frail nowadays. I don't want you to get sick.."

 

I just groaned.

 

" & you're out of cookies. Can you ask your mom for more please? The oatmeal ones..."

 

I groaned louder.

 

"CHOI SOOYOUNG! I SWEAR IF YOU'RE TOUCHING YOONA.."

 

Yuri barged in with clenched fists & looked like she is about to go to war but she had a confused face when she saw me giving her a weird look while Sooyoung was munching on her sandwich.

 

"Uhh, the hell, Kwon? You don't knock?" She was blushing so I knew she was embarrassed.

 

"...sorry. Sooo, what's up??" She then plopped herself down on the chairs & grabbed one of Sooyoung's sandwiches.

 

"I was thinking of getting a new assistant--" Sooyoung didn't get to finished her sentence before once again Yuri barged in.

 

"Whoa! I just forgot to knock so now I'm fired?!"

 

"You will get fired if you steal my food one more time...but I was talking about getting YOONA one."

 

"Oh, why didn't you say so & sharing is caring, Soo."

 

"Well, I don't care." She then snatched the sandwich back from Yuri.

 

"You should; I'm your girlfriend's best friend." Yuri snatched it back.

 

"You want to be my girlfriend's JOBLESS best friend..don't touch my food, Yul." Sooyoung snatched it again but this time she all over the sandwich so Yuri didn't want it anymore.

 

"Guys, those are my sandwiches! & I like my space, Soo..I can handle this by myself." I looked down at the folder I was working on but then Sooyoung stood up & closer the folder in front of me. She walked over to my side & cupped my face.

 

"NO, you CAN'T. I know Uncle had been pushing you about the new company. You need to rest though. I really don't want you to get sick, Yoon.."

 

She cupped my face & gave me a kiss on my forehead.

 

"You wondered why Jessica gets jealous..." We both turned to look at her.

 

"Sica-unn gets jealous or YOU get jealous, Kwon?" I released form the hug & put my hands on my hips while Sooyoung's arm was on my waist.

 

"You're jealous of who, Yuri?" All three of us turned to the voice. Sica-unnie then walked over to Sooyoung & gave her a peck on the lips.

 

"I'm not JEALOUS of anybody."

 

"Yeah, right; Sica-unnie, Yuri is jealous of me & Soo's skinship." With that being said. Sooyoung kissed me on the cheek & I did the same.

 

"No, I'm NOT. Jessica, you're not the least worried? We're close but we're not that close.."

 

"..& we never will be, Kwon. I'm used to it & I trust Sooyoungie." Yuri rolled her eyes.

 

"Just admit you're jealous, Kwon." I smirked at her.

 

"I'm not."

 

"Yes, you are."

 

"No, I'm not."

 

"Yes, you are."

 

We were going back & forth so Sooyoung & Sica-unnie got bored so they decided to go out for lunch.

 

"I'm going back to work." Yuri turned around & walked out of my office.

 

"You're jealous, Kwon Yuri." I smiled.

 

Yuri's POV

 

"OF COURSE, I'M JEALOUS. Who wouldn't be jealous of getting a kiss all the time from one of the most beautifull women in the building..lucky Sooyoung.."

 

I was mumbling to myself until I felt someone grabbed me by the arm & turned me around.

 

"Yah! What the--" Yoona then gave me a kiss on my cheek. I was stunned.

 

"Told you that you're jealous..& don't mumble so loud. I could hear you from all the way down the hall."

 

She smirked & left me in the middle of the hall. I slapped my forehead.

 

"I am never mumbling to myself again..." I mumbled that to myself & felt stupid for saying I'm not gonna mumble & then do it.