Tired of Making Up

Cafe's Angel

Sorry for being a short chapter; I'm typing this on my phone while waiting for my bus. My fingers is frozen.

"Hey, what happened? Jessica was crying her eyes out-"

Yuri came through the door and froze when she saw the mess in the office. White papers and manilla folders scattered the floor & Sooyoung's furniture was upside down & inside out.

"Did you know about Hyo & Sica?" Sooyoung looked up and asked Yuri.

"I-I.." Yuri's face was full of guilt because she felt she betrayed her friendship with Sooyoung. Soo hanged her head down.

"Its okay, Yul.."

"Sica told me that nothing was going on between them that they are just co-workers & friends, Soo."

"As much as I want to believe that..I don't. I don't trust Hyoyeon..

"Why should you? The only person you should trust..is Jessica. She's in love with you, Sooyoung.."

"I love her too..but I'm scared that..mine is just more than hers.."

"Soo..love don't have limitations, or restrictions. If someone love you even for a small amount, they still love you. Small love can make a big difference." Sooyoung was being slient then she looked up again.

"Do you trust Yoona?" Yuri let out a small smile.

"Yes, I do Sooyoung. We both know for a fact that we have an attraction towards each other but hopefully my love for her will make her see that I want to be with her.."

"I messed up big time, huh?" Sooyoung sighed. "But you can fix it..just talk to her.." Finally, Sooyoung smiled.