Chapter 2

Just Another Fangirl

There were 3 pretty girls infront of me. I have to say they are pretty. Are they maybe the Queenkas?

"You!" the tall one said pointing at me.

"Huh?" I was confused. Did I do something wrong? Maybe they are Jungkook's sasaengs and hate me because I sit next to him! Please, don't let it be something bad!

"I don't know if you are any danger to us but just to let you know: Stay. Away. From. Jungkook!" the one with a ponytail said. To be honest they look like they are nice people if not these glares.

"Huh?" I was just way too shocked at the moment.

"Yah! Don't you know korean?" the smaller girl said.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled. I always apologize even if it's not my fault. I don't want anyone to hate me so that's why I always try to be nice.

They walked away in a very arrogant way... Weird

10 Minutes passed.

Suddenly an Ahjussi walked towards me. He didn't look very friendly. I was shocked and stood up by reflex and started running to the right, which was the opposite of the way to my home. I was so scared. Luckily I am good in sports. But then I tripped over something. The Ahjussi caught up a bit. Why is this guy so damn fast? I turned left and right, I took every chance to turn. After 5 minutes of running I stopped. I was so scared that I kept running. I didn't know where that stranger was. Hell, I didn't know where I was. I was sweating which wasn't really good for me right now since it was freezing cold. I shivered as I searched for my phone. No... No. NO! NONONONONO!! Did I drop my phone as I was running? Nohoo! How can I get home? Will this be my end? Please let something very good happen now. I started crying and put my face in my palms as I fell on my knees.

"(y/n)? (y/n), are you okay?" someone asked. As I looked up I saw my one and only brother infront of me. He kneeled down and hugged me.

"(y/n), come on. I'll bring us somewhere warm ok?" He asked with worry all over his face.

I simply nodded and stood up. He put his jacket over since he knows that I can't stand cold weather. He brought me to one of his friends' home. Before we walked in I've calmed down.

"Hey, can you give me the car to bring my sister home?"

"Ohmygosh! What happened? Is that why you ran outside?" Someone with blonde hair asked.

"Yes. I need to get her home now." my brother said while his arm was still over my shoulders.

Another guy with red hair threw some keys to my brother, he catched it and hurried outside with me. On the car ride he didn't ask what happened because he knows that I don't like such situations. He would ask me the next day if something happened. He just knew me well. It was as if he took sometimes the role of my mother. My father did the same as my brother. He walked me to our appartment and opened the door for me. Appa ran towards us and hugged me.

"Oh my goodness. Are you okay? What happened?" He bombarded me with questions.

"A-appa! Why di-didn't you pick me u-up?" I said between sobs.

"What? Oh noo! I said I wouldn't be able to do so!" He said my back to comfort me.

"Y-you didn't?" I sobbed again while looking at him. I must've look like a mess. Like a lost child. Or as my mother died...

"I'm so sorry!!" Appa said worried.

"A-ani. It was my fault" I hiccuped(?).

"What happened to your phone? I called you"

"I-I lost it w-whi-while--"

"Appa! Let her first calm down. She'll tell everthing tomorrow, right?" Oppa said and I nodded.

I wasn't able to eat so I went straight to sleep. Sleep was somewhat my best friend. I always calmed down no matter the situation.

***

I woke up to the sound of my alarm (Dodol Pop: EXO if you know what I mean xD).

I took out my diary since I didn't write anything the other day. Ilike to read old diaries so kept on writing one.

Dear Diary,

Today... Or maybe yesterday? Anyway... After being chased by my brother like always I went to my school. The school which Jungkook goes to and then...

I wrote every feeling down to remember how I was when I grow up. I did my usual things in the morning and walked in the kitchen to cook.

"Appa, does Oppa have a project or something?" I asked while cooking.

"Yep. Why? You miss him?" He questioned me.

"What? Me missing this kid? No way!" I denyed but Appa just gave me a look while raising one brow.

"Okay. Fine. I miss him" I confessed while putting my hands up in defeat.

"My precious children" He mumbled as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Umm... By the way... what happened yesterday?" He asked and my face changed to a sad one.

I trust my father a lot so I don't have a problem if he reads my diary. I give my diary to him sometimes if I am too lazy to explain it myself. I do the same to my brother. That's the best thing in this family: No secrets. Except my brother going to clubs. But till now nothing serious happened.

 

 

Sorry if my chapters are too short or too long or too boring or what not D:

I promise I'll try my best to make it better!